Bribery to get onto the OT levels.

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
The big change in viewpoint on this came in the late 90s.

Ron Hubbard Fathered Scientology. He provided the Sperm for its ultimate development.

The big change in viewpoint that came in the late 90's was laid at the moment of scientologys conception.

Given the overwhelming amount of documented evidence (available for view) the belief that somehow or other David Miscaviage ruined L. Ron Hubbards 'religion' of scientology is evidence of the susceptability to delusion that Ron Hubbard lived for and preyed on. Which David Miscaviage merely brought into worldy puberty.

mm&i

Last edited:

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors
Quote from Hoodwinked:

Believe me, it only got worse from there!! First there was the "ideal org" nightmare. Students and public were regged for staff and $$$$$ like there was no tommorrow. Also, the demands for free construction work and all of the hooha for the "grand opening".

Some tricks the "handpicked" SO missionaires used were:
*waiting in your driveway until you returned home and refusing to leave without a substansal "contribution".

* events with the doors blocked and guarded until some ridiculous amount of $$$$ was raised

*relentless phone calling and demands for "standard" schedules no matter that you had a family, job, etc

and you PAID through the ass for those courses and "events" just to be treated like crap!!!!
:yes:
Sandy Girl tells the truth.Spouse and I had to jump through hoops. Spouse comped 0T8 not even 2 years ago and the shit got worse!! The KRs became absurd etc. The shit was nuts. Check this info out from the friendsoflrh web site the shit that DM has implemented for a person to get to do the OT levels........:omg:

HERE'S THAT INFO........................................

Since the earliest days of Dianetics and Scientology, LRH has emphasized integrity and self-determinism as qualities central to a being. After LRH's departure in the mid 1980s, however, more and more actions once considered a matter of personal choice became the object of orders and threats.

Following COB's inspection of the Solo NOTs line at Flag in 2005, and again in 2006, a series of FSO EDs were published. Each added a new item to the growing list of "mandatories", especially for Solo NOTs auditors:

1) Mandatory event attendance:

"Flag Scientologists are counted upon to attend all International Scientology events—no exceptions."

FSO ED 8763
17 April 2007

2) Mandatory FSMing:

"Get 2 people onto Solo NOTs. When at Flag for your six-month check, you will be asked about this by your MAA and what we are looking for is compliance."

FSO ED 8782
24 May 2007

3) Mandatory IAS Patron status:

"That's why...you must become a PATRON OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCIENTOLOGISTS. This is the minimum expected status."

FSO ED 8432
18 January 2006

These are in addition to previous orders for mandatory OT Committee membership and mandatory Ideal Org participation.

The actual ethical requirements for Clears and OTs are covered in such policies as An Open Letter to All Clears and OT Courses. Neither these nor any other LRH reference tell the pre-OT how he must contribute in order to be eligible for OT Levels.

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Its becoming more of a pyramid scheme. Thanks to you DM, OTs have less freedom than a single Mum selling Tupperware.... she at least has the power to set her own targets according to her lifestyle.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Following COB's inspection of the Solo NOTs line at Flag in 2005, and again in 2006, a series of FSO EDs were published. Each added a new item to the growing list of "mandatories", especially for Solo NOTs auditors <snip>

I didn't know about those. But don't all local EDs expire after a year? Did some policy change that?

Paul

Yep, if you weren't active as a successful FSM then you weren't *really* a proud scn, no matter how high up the bridge you were! :eyeroll:

Why aren't Tom Cruise and David Miscavige trying to sell books and hand out promotional material on the weekends? Don't they want to be really proud Scientologists too? :confused2:

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
Wow, I never achieved a higher status than that of "Lifetime" member of the IAS. The financial aspect of being on OT VII (flying to Flag every 6 months, 6-month C/S'ing fee, being regged for more intensives every time I went, room and board at Flag) was extremely difficult for me -- and now they are going to make it an even bigger financial hardship by adding mandatory Patron status? DM seems to think that we all have endless supplies/reserves of $$$ (and he's determined to get every last $1/euro/yen/franc/rupee/lira/ruble). :no:

:yes:

FSO ED 8782
24 May 2007

3) Mandatory IAS Patron status:

"That's why...you must become a PATRON OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCIENTOLOGISTS. This is the minimum expected status."

FSO ED 8432
18 January 2006

8-8008

Patron with Honors
This is so weird. Now I understand why people who were going to get onto their OT levels at FSO, were forced to become Patrons of the iAS. Some went to ethics because they did not want to. In fact because they had to go into debts again.
I was on the Senior honor roll. I got rewared by ED Int on stage. Was great stuff. I was worried to have it removed when I left. I don't care anymore but I still have the pin. It is a nice one so I kept it. I put it in my socks when I left otherwise they would have taken it. They took everything which had anything to do with scientology. I had pictures with my kid and including some pictures of friends who were on staff. They took everything and told me that I would get it back before leaving. When the day came to go, I asked about it, they told me I could not have them. So I lot of my pictures of my kid, family.... I did not push it as I was going and I had enough to wait after almost a year. Glad I am out now. Anyway, most of those pictures were also on my email account so I got most of them back except the ones with scientology friends. I know why now, they are afraid I would put them on here. Well I would have done it so good for them.
So seeing the above stuff, DM is now the king and ordering stuff around. He is then the source and not LRH. He is weird and as you said above, he cares about himself, he treats the staff like they are prisonners. The public going onto the OT levels are better viewed than staff members. I all the time wondered when some public could make it onto the OT Levels. MONEY OF COURSE !!!! Some staff who produced like mad, were denied their OT levels by RTC. They were doing at least 1000X more than the public and could not make it. Why ? I know why !!! because they were not paying for it. Some staff made it by paying for Power processing, Clearing course.... If not paid for, they would have not manage to get onto them. MONEY MONEY MONEY is the key word.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
This is so weird. Now I understand why people who were going to get onto their OT levels at FSO, were forced to become Patrons of the iAS. Some went to ethics because they did not want to. In fact because they had to go into debts again.
I was on the Senior honor roll. I got rewared by ED Int on stage. Was great stuff. I was worried to have it removed when I left. I don't care anymore but I still have the pin. It is a nice one so I kept it. I put it in my socks when I left otherwise they would have taken it. They took everything which had anything to do with scientology. I had pictures with my kid and including some pictures of friends who were on staff. They took everything and told me that I would get it back before leaving. When the day came to go, I asked about it, they told me I could not have them. So I lot of my pictures of my kid, family.... I did not push it as I was going and I had enough to wait after almost a year. Glad I am out now. Anyway, most of those pictures were also on my email account so I got most of them back except the ones with scientology friends. I know why now, they are afraid I would put them on here. Well I would have done it so good for them.
So seeing the above stuff, DM is now the king and ordering stuff around. He is then the source and not LRH. He is weird and as you said above, he cares about himself, he treats the staff like they are prisonners. The public going onto the OT levels are better viewed than staff members. I all the time wondered when some public could make it onto the OT Levels. MONEY OF COURSE !!!! Some staff who produced like mad, were denied their OT levels by RTC. They were doing at least 1000X more than the public and could not make it. Why ? I know why !!! because they were not paying for it. Some staff made it by paying for Power processing, Clearing course.... If not paid for, they would have not manage to get onto them. MONEY MONEY MONEY is the key word.

This is wonderful news for a person like me who wants to see the Church of Scientology destroyed. The destruction IS underway and is happening rapidly. It is irreversible. All I have to do is wait and enjoy the show while it happens.