Bridge Publications emails leaked thread

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Special Edition - Periwinkle Blue E-Meter
To:
Date:

Hello

Here is a vary rare and special e-meter from Bridge!

There is only ONE of these available and it is being sold to the first
person who orders... so let me know right away if you are interested.

The meter is a beautiful Periwinkle Blue color and it comes with a
custom-made silver-grey case and has all the standard accessories included.

3847429679_8de613a425_o.jpg

ORDER INFORMATION

Regular Price: $5,380
Special Price: $4,185

This is being sold on a first-come first-serve basis and only direct from
Bridge Publications, so please contact me right away if you are interested.

For more information or to order, call us directly at one of the following
numbers:

Direct Order Line: (323) 899-1034
Bridge Reception: (323) 888-6200

Or use the on-line order link here:

http://www.lrh-books.com/new/blue-meter

Sincerely,
Patrick Howson
Mail Order Manager
Bridge Publications, Inc.
(323) 899-1034

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
*There Is Only One!!!*

Gee, does this mean they're about to release the *new* model?

Zinj

Auditor's Day (2nd Sunday in September) is the obvious time to release the new Phuctum meter, but whether this year or next year or . . . remains to be seen.

I would guess they would lower the price of all Mark VIIs prior to the release to try and clear the whole stock, not just a remnant.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Auditor's Day (2nd Sunday in September) is the obvious time to release the new Phuctum meter, but whether this year or next year or . . . remains to be seen.

I would guess they would lower the price of all Mark VIIs prior to the release to try and clear the whole stock, not just a remnant.

Paul

But Paul, they *only have one left*!! :)

admittedly, they may have 1,000 in the back room also to be sold as 'only one', but, they don't even specify what makes this 'one' special.

It's the one on the desk at the moment? The one Mike Rinder indelibly tainted doing his last Sec Check?

Why is it *only one*?

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Why is it *only one*?

Zinj

It's the only one left (supposedly) of that particular colour. They have thousands in standard colours, then they release "special editions" at higher prices in different colours. Because they are less common, they have a higher status value.

Paul

It's the only one left (supposedly) of that particular colour. They have thousands in standard colours, then they release "special editions" at higher prices in different colours. Because they are less common, they have a higher status value.

Paul

Yeah that Periwinkle Blue reminds me of the color of Xenu's eyes. At $4,185 it's such a bargain I probably should order it before it's too late.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
The way I read this is:

I need to sell my private Emeter that I have not been able to use so that I can buy a car that will allow me to escape.
This is the one that I grabbed off the line for the Wholesale price of $245.95 in a special deal with the Chinese manufacturer. I had them make it the LA building Blue, but they did not quite get the color right. So, anyway it is gathering dust because I just do not have time in my work day for personal improvement and my co-auditing partner has been RPFed.

Sincerely,
Patrick Howson
Mail Order Manager
(323) 899-1034

The way I read this is:

I need to sell my private Emeter that I have not been able to use so that I can buy a car that will allow me to escape.
This is the one that I grabbed off the line for the Wholesale price of $245.95 in a special deal with the Chinese manufacturer. I had them make it the LA building Blue, but they did not quite get the color right. So, anyway it is gathering dust because I just do not have time in my work day for personal improvement and my co-auditing partner has been RPFed.

Sincerely,
Patrick Howson
Mail Order Manager
(323) 899-1034

Or we need exactly $4,185 to pay on the amount we own the utility company or they will turn off the lights