What's new

Brighton's Global Protest (Dec 6th) Post Game

narCONon

Patron
Well that was an epic day all round. Me & Tsuki where late thanks to engineering works on the train again, but its ok, we where only delayed by about quater of an hour.

When we arrived, Anonymous was hard at work already. The table had been set out, and fliers, food and win was laid out on it. We set up two flags and an xbox hueg banner saying "SCIENTOLOGY=CULT xenu.net" Signs saying "Scientology destroys families" and "Scientology kills" where also added.

Drunk Jedi had the Internet Hate Machine/trollcannon so we had musaks, and an0nand0n and Basil both helpfully brought megaphones (Yep, thats right, Basil's proffesional standards made an appearence), so we where never short of LOUD NOISES!

For most of the day, we handed out fliers. We've got no reliable account of flier numbers, but it must've been a metric crapton. Easily more than 2500 where brought, and by the end of the day, almost all were gone!

Scientologist presence was minimal. Obviously they didn't want to expose their members to dangerous entheta. We got a brief appearence from Alan Stone, everybodies favorite OSA wannabe, and we met a Scifag who we'd seen before but had no details for. He was confrontational and agressive, applying middle finger tech several times, and even once "foul mouth tech" as in 'FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS!" He didn't appear to like our "Scientology's closed due to Thetans" sticker either... He ripped it off with some force, only for it to be replaced by Jedi a few moments later.

We got the occasional troll. A few chavs insisting they were Scientologists (blatantly not- just trolls) and one guy insisting several times that what we where doing was illegal. No explanation as to which law we where breaking, he just kept saying "Its illegal. You need to stop. What you're doing is illegal". This troll was made more lulzy by the fact a few seconds (litterally) after he left, two coppers showed up and told us everything was fine and to carry on as we where!

Another troll came later with a little chavlette talking in a (fail) Borat accent, which was pretty funny at first, but began to wear thin as he continually tried to steal our masks and signs. This provoked a brilliant off-the-top-of-his-head response from Sku. He said to the Borat chavlette: "Do you have any of your own humour?" to which the response was "fuck off" and the kid to flounce off in a huff...

teh_platypus had been in contact with some uni students (I think they where students) who where making a doco about Scientology. They came to our protest and took a lot of footage and then interviewed me, plat and Jedi. We managed to fit in all sorts of stuff, eg the RPF, Lisa McPherson, Disconnection, Fair Game, David Miscavidge being a dickwad etc...

At about 4pm everyone suddenly realised it was beer o'clock, and the protest was hurredly packed away. We then retired to the PUB. I won't go into all the drunken antics that occured, but many lulz where had when some enterprising Anon discovered that their jukebox had "Never Gonna Give You Up" on it. Fail dancing ensued. The pub we went to was a local channer haunt, so we where well accepted their. We spent most of the night adding to the channer graffiti in the toilet, my personal fav being where someone had written DESU about 100 times on a cubical wall, and someone had written "SOMEBODY PLEASE sage this wall" above it. Needless to say, the wall was epiclly saged.

an0nand0n got a wee bit pissed so me, Jedi and DA had to keep and eye on her back to the station, but in the end all was well.

tl;dr: epic raid is epic

Pics/Vid to follow

Pixie

Crusader
Wow!! :omg: What a day!! 'Middle finger tech'... :hysterical: good one!! Looking forward to the pics and vids. Well done NarCONon and keep up the great work!! :thumbsup:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Well done Guys, Keep up the good work. Your all doing a great job. Cant wait to watch Videos. Rock on Boys & Girls.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well Done to NarCONon and Tsuki and ALL the Brighton anons.Sounds like it was a great day.

"middle finger tech" :D . At least we all understand that tech unlike $cientology and it wasn't invented by LRH and its not copyrighted by the Cof$, or is it? :D

Looking forward to the vids and pictures.

NarCONon, you are a treasure.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hey can you guys go visit the stress test table in Hastings? (Or maybe it was St Leonards, can't remember). A friend told me she was at a local craft market and saw this "free stress test" and thought it sounded interesting. When she got close she saw Hubbard's name and the penny dropped. She said "Oh that's the cult that wrecked my friend's family" and turned on her heel and walked away! :dieslaughing: I'd have loved to have seen their reaction.

Keep up the good work! :happydance:

Sharone Stainforth

Hey can you guys go visit the stress test table in Hastings? (Or maybe it was St Leonards, can't remember). A friend told me she was at a local craft market and saw this "free stress test" and thought it sounded interesting. When she got close she saw Hubbard's name and the penny dropped. She said "Oh that's the cult that wrecked my friend's family" and turned on her heel and walked away! :dieslaughing: I'd have loved to have seen their reaction.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Trying to catch the stress test table in action in Hastings and St. Leonards is proving to be a diffiCULT problem. I know people who have seen it, I have taken the time to wonder the streets looking for it and yet it is a very elusive stress test table.

I would like very much to take a "stress test" so that $cientology can tell me "I can help you with that", I doubt very much that $cientology could ever help me with anything.They already gave me ALL the help I ever needed in life, a total distrust of anything connected to the word $cientology.

I feel a picket coming on.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Well Done to NarCONon and Tsuki and ALL the Brighton anons.Sounds like it was a great day.

"middle finger tech" :D . At least we all understand that tech unlike $cientology and it wasn't invented by LRH and its not copyrighted by the Cof$, or is it? :D

Looking forward to the vids and pictures.

NarCONon, you are a treasure.

and some London Anons :D

Sharone Stainforth

and some London Anons:D

Sorry, how could I forget to mention the London anons.It was great that some of you made it to Brighton.I hope to be in Brighton next time.

I will see you on the 13th in London TCR, and don't worry I won't go ballistic,well maybe just a little bit.:wink2:

Terril park

Sponsor
and some London Anons:D

Sorry, how could I forget to mention the London anons.It was great that some of you made it to Brighton.I hope to be in Brighton next time.

I will see you on the 13th in London TCR, and don't worry I won't go ballistic,well maybe just a little bit.:wink2:

As long as you let me buy you a beer afterwords that would be cool.

But don't knock me around too much as I need to be in shape to turn
up for an FZ meeting the next day. :)

Sharone Stainforth

As long as you let me buy you a beer afterwords that would be cool.

But don't knock me around too much as I need to be in shape to turn
up for an FZ meeting the next day.

You can buy me a beer, and we will discuss my objections to the promotion of the freezone at protests, but NOT during protest time. Strictly afterwards in the pub.

You may have met my old "friend" who I shared the hold with and she may be a $cientologist,even though a declared SP and even though I feel a strong feeling of comradery because of the friendship we had and the abuse we suffered together, I still cannot condone any worship of Hubbards writings, plagiarized or not.

In an e-mail my fellow messenger friend told me something, it was a secret,even now I will not publicly say. My reply was sarcastic. I said "LRH and MSH would be really proud of you" and I meant it. How much more could she tell, yet she doesn't.

I am just a mere speck of dust in the grand scheme of things and I think I just got swept under the carpet.

But do you know what, that carpet just got taken out and beaten and this speck of dust ain't settled yet.............