Bring kids to Flag!! (?)

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Got this email today. This is the first time I have seen promo for kids!! I have never even heard of a "children's comm course." Where have I been??
____
Bring your family and friends to Flag. No matter the age...we will work with them to get them through their next step.

Below is a success from a mother who brought her 4 ½ year old daughter to Flag to do the Children’s Comm Course.

Call us at 727-467-6988 to get you and your family scheduled.

ML,

Lizzie Crosslin
Public Services Consultant
727-657-2541

“My daughter saw a picture in the Source mag of the Children's courseroom and asked me if she could come with me to Flag so that she could do a course. She can only read 3-5 words and I thought it wasn’t a good idea and told her we would do it later when she was older. After several comm cycles of her talking me into it, I finally got her a ticket and arranged for her to come with me to Flag. She had originated wanting to do this course (Children’s Comm) because she felt shy when she met new people.

She is only 4 1/2 years old and had to have the course read to her and then did the essays and drills called for on the checksheet. She was more and more uptone each day, very proud of each accomplishment she made and before she even started the drills she would point out parts of communication in other people. She loved her supervisors and they were spot-on with the correct gradients and all the other barriers we pushed through. After she started doing the TRs portion, she really changed a lot. I saw her more able to confront people and she started originating comm to people she didn't know and having really good comm cycles. Then, after each time she would tell me how good she was confronting, how she acknowledged or if someone didn't acknowledge her etc, I was so impressed! After she got her Supervisor passes, which I wish I had videod, she was SO elated and told everyone she saw that she was the youngest course comp at Flag and started full on conversations with strangers, which was a major change. I saw her really use what she learned and even corrected me when I would fail to acknowledge or some other out-TR. When she got home she also handled the girl at school who would tease her and make her introvert!

All that I have to say is that LRH tech works like magic and on anyone! I saw my daughter’s huge ruin, that I have been trying to help her with for quite some time, completely handle in just a few days on this course! She became more causative, extroverted and in comm with her environment and now has the tech of how to handle her life with communication at the age of 4 1/2! This is obviously very important and valuable to me as a mother as well. ML, M.S.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Source" mag in mail today...

For what it's worth,

The flag mag "Source" that just arrived is all about "youth" and features the youngest ever person to start on "7" - guess the supply of mature candidates is running low...:confused2: :duh: :D

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh yeah, the Kids Comm Course has been around for years. My own kids did it when they were young.

Cute, they're trying harder to target the kids now, tho! :grouch:

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bring your family and friends to Flag. No matter the age...we will work with them to get them through their next step.
Below is a success from a mother who brought her 4 ½ year old daughter to Flag to do the Children’s Comm Course.
Call us at 727-467-6988 to get you and your family scheduled.
ML,
Lizzie Crosslin
Public Services Consultant
727-657-2541
This course was developed by OT 8 Wally Hanks and is being personally supervised by Flag-trained sup Gabriel Williams. Both these men are really good with children.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
you are kidding, right?

SCIENTOLOGY SEXUAL ASSAULT NIGHTMARE

NY POST

By PHILIP RECCHIA -----

October 2, 2005 -- A FORMER Scientology staffer is breaking her silence about being sexually assaulted 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by the church supervisor she was "ordered" to live with, and then receiving threats and intimidating phone calls when she reported the abuse. Five years ago, Gabriel Williams, then a 27-year-old chief supervisor at the Church of Scientology in Mountain View, Calif., forced then-16-year-old Jennifer Stewart to have intercourse with him on the first evening she moved in, according to her statements in court records.

After Williams was charged with rape and sodomy with a minor - and later convicted of sexual battery and sodomy - Stewart's family endured death threats, stalkers and other harassment.

---------

Continues here
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/sexual-assault-nightmare.htm

Smitty

reply to Lermanet_com

My comment was sarcasm. Hubbard developed the course to begin the brainwashing process of new scientologists. Now, there seems to be interest in brainwashing young children, 4 1/2 years old?

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
My comment was sarcasm. Hubbard developed the course to begin the brainwashing process of new scientologists. Now, there seems to be interest in brainwashing young children, 4 1/2 years old?

You had me worried for a minute there:nervous:

klidov

you are kidding, right?

SCIENTOLOGY SEXUAL ASSAULT NIGHTMARE

NY POST

By PHILIP RECCHIA -----

October 2, 2005 -- A FORMER Scientology staffer is breaking her silence about being sexually assaulted 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by the church supervisor she was "ordered" to live with, and then receiving threats and intimidating phone calls when she reported the abuse. Five years ago, Gabriel Williams, then a 27-year-old chief supervisor at the Church of Scientology in Mountain View, Calif., forced then-16-year-old Jennifer Stewart to have intercourse with him on the first evening she moved in, according to her statements in court records.

After Williams was charged with rape and sodomy with a minor - and later convicted of sexual battery and sodomy - Stewart's family endured death threats, stalkers and other harassment.

---------

Continues here
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/sexual-assault-nightmare.htm

*sickening*

I feel that since the cult teaches that children are mini-adults (with past lifetimes), that is almost an invitation for pedophiles to abuse children. Worse, using the mind-f*ck of telling the children that what is happening to them is punishment for previous (or current crimes) puts the blame firmly on the shoulders of the victims.

I have zero tolerance for pedophiles. Pedophilia cannot be cured, and since abuse is not just penal, treatments like chemical castration do not work.

The only way to "cure" pedophilia is the death of the perp. because they never stop being sexually attracted to children.

I think the cult makes it to easy for these people to not only take advantage of children, but to escape responsibility for their crimes.

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Day 2, page 23, Clearwater Commission Hearings, L Ron Hubbard's son speaking under oath:

"my father always felt that he was above the law because he had created the law. He created whatever rules, regulations, and laws to be lived by. There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught."

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
A comm course at 4.5 years old??:confused2:

I've known about this course for ever but now they are trying anything to rake in more cash.:duh:

sandygirl

Quote:
Iknowtoomuch A comm course at 4.5 years old??

I've known about this course for ever but now they are trying anything to rake in more cash.

Not only that, they're looking for those that haven't been "infected" by the internet.

Human Again

I saw my daughter’s huge ruin, that I have been trying to help her with for quite some time, completely handle in just a few days on this course! ML, M.S.

:bigcry: How can a 4 1/2 year old have a "huge ruin"? This mother is already looking at her daughter for what is wrong with her. I know how shiny and pretty the promises of Scientology are; the big easy to walk, step by step path to being happy, successful and loved. I wonder how long before she comes to the "cog" that it's a lie repeated so often the liars believe it themselves? I wonder how many years of her life will have been stolen? How many of her "natural loyalties" to her own needs, her own creativity, her desires for friends and family or children will be perverted? Is this someone who could have come up with a cure for cancer, or written music to bring our hearts alive? Within the scn world these are all unlikely as she is lured down the funnel to ever narrower thinking and ever more present contempt for humanity ("wogs"). How much abuse she will put up with in the SO? ( indoctrinated at 4 1/2 - I give her 5% chance of avoiding the SO glamour before she's 16.)
How many people will she dismiss from her life beause they think their own thoughts and not LRH or org sanctioned thoughts?

It is like hearing those fatal words ... A long long time ago... when you know it is a horror story about to be written.

Re-reading my post it sounds really dramatic but even though my story is spread over 40+ years and so lacks the drama of compressed time, my story started with a children's comm course that I really enjoyed. Looking back, being clapped for finishing a course, getting a cert, having adults tell me how amazing I was for being on course or having auditing, having say how lucky I was, they wish their parents had been in Scn, the pride of having "upstats" in the course room every day etc.. These things all felt good - they are very very powerful addictive enticements to continue on to the next course. And children - no matter how we look at them and think they are little adults - ARE fullly influenced by the people around them the thoughts around them, the attitudes - if everyone is expecting her to get such and such a result from the course - what chance has she got of not thinking and feeling she got it? I mean I happened to us right? People on this board attested to all sorts of things, that today we look at kind of sideways and with a blush. What chance as she got? She WILL be a glowing little poster girl. Even if she didn't change much others will look at her and encourage that change and acknowledge even a speck of it until it begins to bloom. This could well happen without the freaking course - M A - mother of our 4 1/2 year old. Anyone with children will tell you, you put attention on it, you'll get more of it. It's not some the genius of some dead and buried evil con artist helping your daughter. It's the attention and admiration and acknowledgement of the behaviours you desire.

*sickening*

The only way to "cure" pedophilia is the death of the perp. because they never stop being sexually attracted to children.

I always liked the thought of full removal of all gentalia for all male rapists. I imagine the thought of that might make someone think twice at least before inflicting thier needs on someone else. For the women - I don't know, maybe a tatoo on the face saying "I have been a sexual predator." Hey , No need to be sexist - they guys can have one of those too.

Last edited:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:bigcry: How can a 4 1/2 year old have a "huge ruin"? ...
Yeah, her kid was shy. So what? That's not a ruin, that's how we learn who we are, what our place in the world is, and how to relate to others. :duh:

...my story started ith a children's comm course that I really enjoyed.
Really?? How old were you?

Looking back, being clapped for finishing a course, getting a cert, having adults tell me how amazing I was for being on course or having auditing, having say how lucky I was, they wish their parents had been in Scn, the pride of having "upstats" in the course room every day etc.. These things all felt good - they are very very powerful addictive enticements to continue on to the next course.
My friend admitted to me recently she got no personal gains from the OT levels. She did it for this exact same reason. Adults are just as affected by that praise as kids.