What's new

Can Children be SP's?

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
Can someone answer a question for me, please? Apologies if this has already been discussed. I've been reading stories in the media that T.C. hasn't seen Suri in a year or more. I know that when Katie initiated the divorce, it was a critical time in Suri's Scientology indoctrination. My understanding is that part of the divorce settlement protects Suri from aggressive auditing and OT levels. Since she may not be studying Scientology or able to go up the bridge, does this make her an SP for Tom? Is it possible for a child to be declared an SP, or is it assumed that they are a minor and can't make their own choices?

Perhaps all this is speculation, media and has no bearing in truth. Still, I wondered if Suri is being held responsible for the fact that she is not able to continue her training and thus is being kept from Tom or he is being encouraged to stay away from her. Any thoughts?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
More than half complicated question in that there is what scn teaches/believes & there is truth.

scn teaches a child is just a ( their word ) 'thetan' in a small body. Believing that utter stupidity, yes, a child can be an 'sp'

BUT, one has work through what is an 'sp'.

Oh, are there evil people ? Yes. Fair to call an evil person an 'sp'? Well, OK.

However just because the cult is pissed at someone does that make them an 'sp' ? Oops.

See the problem ?

The cult uses this 'sp declare' to control members to not associate with people the cult does not want them to associate with.

So, all these cult terms like 'sp' etc are taken most seriously & enforced on cult members.

The rest of us ? Couldn't care less about what the cult believes.

You think all that cult stuff is a mess & makes for a messy life as a result of being tangled up in it? Well, seems it is that way.

Cult member believes. Others laugh........or cry.

Oh dear.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can someone answer a question for me, please? Apologies if this has already been discussed. I've been reading stories in the media that T.C. hasn't seen Suri in a year or more. I know that when Katie initiated the divorce, it was a critical time in Suri's Scientology indoctrination. My understanding is that part of the divorce settlement protects Suri from aggressive auditing and OT levels. Since she may not be studying Scientology or able to go up the bridge, does this make her an SP for Tom? Is it possible for a child to be declared an SP, or is it assumed that they are a minor and can't make their own choices?

Perhaps all this is speculation, media and has no bearing in truth. Still, I wondered if Suri is being held responsible for the fact that she is not able to continue her training and thus is being kept from Tom or he is being encouraged to stay away from her. Any thoughts?

According to Elwrong, SP is to the bone, lifetime to lifetime, so .............:omg:

I have never seen a child he held responsible for their parent's decision about Scientology. however, the parents will be held accountable and the parents are the 1 who arranged visits with the other parent or whatever. if they are out of the church, this can make it difficult for the child to see the other parent. just like any divorce, lots of logistics are involved. I would not believe that Tom has not seen his daughter in all this time. in any case, the child would not be declared an SP for something like you mentioned.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
According to Elwrong, SP is to the bone, lifetime to lifetime, so .............:omg:

Gosh, now how does one get that bone from lifetime to lifetime ?

What does a bone do in the between-lives time ?

Oh, can that bone become a boner ?

That El Wrongo fella was sumpin !

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I've never known a situation of a child being officially sp declared.

I've heard some $cientologists expressing their kid were sp..particularly in the case the child is living with the other parent (non-Scieno and the child refuse to get $cientology services or adopt the beliefs) Also, It did happened I heard parents labelling their child sp because of their 'pseudo-charasteristics' :confused2: (parents in this case were not having a prental firm control for what I thought was a lack of time invested with child education)

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
It's life experiences that make someone have personality disorders. Per Psychiatrists someone's experience would start at birth, scn would disagree and say that the experience that makes someone act nasty could be thousands of years ago.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
She probably is a "Past Life SP" lolol:whistling:

but better yet - Suri keeps missing Tom's Withhold and it entrubulates him and then he gets PTS because of all the overts he has on her and Katie . Tom did the PTS / SP Class and is an "expert" on the mind - so he twists the Tek to convince himeself they are both so PTS they have to be SP's.

We all know the remedy standardly applied - yep, disconnection covertly or overtly...it is just the standard app....so Tom just avoids any contact and keeps his bubble nice and packed with Scientological bubbledwellers and Scientology Sea Morgue handlers. It just gets so time consuming and costly to get his Oat Tea ass to the INT Base to get those "withholds" Off and video recorded by Slappy Miscavige...

Free Being Me

Crusader
$cientologists believe anyone could be or is an "SP." Family, friends, next door neighbors, complete strangers. It doesn't matter to $cio's as long as the Elcon lies are kept alive. That is until $cientology is used on them and sometimes not even then will they run for their lives out of the cult.

Anonycat

Crusader

Sure, she could, but since SP is thrown around all willy-nilly -- like Tom Cruises' auditor is now an SP -- the best guess I would make, is that Katie is an SP, making the kids PTS. But that's just a guess, knowing how they like to call whom, what. I'm sure until Cruises' current auditor leaves and speaks out, no one will know. Well, maybe Marty knows.

Adam7986

Declared SP
The term SP exclusively refers to someone who is anti-Scientology. There is no other practical use for the term in Scientology despite what Scientologists have convinced themselves of.

I have heard of at least one situation where a child was declared an SP, and the parents have been denied services as a result. I don't know all the circumstances, but the child was virulently anti-Scientology despite his young age. I overheard this when I was at AOLA working in HCO. The parents were legally obligated to care for the minor child, creating a catch-22. As far as I know, they did extension courses for a while and then faded away.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
In address to the OP; I once witnessed a Senior SO Exec tell an Auditor (who also happened to be the mother of a toddler), "He (the toddler) is an SP. You have to realise that one in every five people you meet is suppressive and your child is in that 20%!"

I was shocked and horrified that that Exec (a mother herself) said this and wonder to this day why the toddler's mother just sadly accepted it as fact. That child is now a grown man. I won't comment on the fate of the relationship.

The truth is that the child was demanding of his mother's attention and this was seen as counter-intention to her production (hours in the chair). Who could really blame him for acting out considering the schedule she kept in the Org? Sad.

I would love to know the exact degree of PTSness TC is deemed to have to Katie.

The way she went about the divorce and the endless anti scientology media that has come from it, seemingly, with no bad effects to her or Suri. And Katie took control of Suri , taking control away from Tom and scientology. Katie has done so much damage to TC's "safe pointing" of scientology she must be up there with Xenu
in the cult's SP hall of fame.

Katie is the SP in that household.

I would love to know the amends TC has tried to do for that mess.
I would love to know how the hell DM squared it all away, seeing how TC "pulled in" all that crap, and how TC was handled ---the velvet gloves to keep him working for scientology and at the same time having to deal with TCs highest ever stats AGAINST the scientology PR machine.

I want to ack Tom Cruise. "Thank You". "Well Done".

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Katie is the SP in that household.

I would love to know the amends TC has tried to do for that mess.
I would love to know how the hell DM squared it all away, seeing how TC "pulled in" all that crap, and how TC was handled ---the velvet gloves to keep him working for scientology and at the same time having to deal with TCs highest ever stats AGAINST the scientology PR machine.

I want to ack Tom Cruise. "Thank You". "Well Done".

It may well be that TC wasn't blamed at all seeing as how, in all probability, others arranged the marriage. If anyone got blamed and/or punished for missing Katie's obvious (now) "suppressiveness" it'd probably be some poor lackey such as Greg Wilhere.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

It is possible that Tom became disoriented and confused when making an "indication" to Suri in order to "slam her ethics in". After all there are so many possible choices in Scientology of what to "declare" about another person.

Perhaps before making a definitive decision about his child, Tom should consult his e-meter and do a quick assessment to determine what is "out" in Suri's "area".

Abberative Acronym Assessment
SHORT FORM

WHAT IS SURI DRAMATIZING?

SP

DB

PTS

O/W

R/S

BPC

R6EW

MU

GPM

CI

OI

ARC X

BTs

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:yes:

May be those too might be checked

time track Incidents

Aircraft Door Goals
Gorilla Goals
Bear Goals
Invisible Picture Goals
Train Goals
Black Thetan Goals
Heaven Implants
Helatrobus Implants
Obscene Dog Incident

:confused2:

side note: How a thetan can have color ????:unsure:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
More than half complicated question in that there is what scn teaches/believes & there is truth.

scn teaches a child is just a ( their word ) 'thetan' in a small body. Believing that utter stupidity, yes, a child can be an 'sp'

BUT, one has work through what is an 'sp'.

Oh, are there evil people ? Yes. Fair to call an evil person an 'sp'? Well, OK.

However just because the cult is pissed at someone does that make them an 'sp' ? Oops.

See the problem ?

The cult uses this 'sp declare' to control members to not associate with people the cult does not want them to associate with.

So, all these cult terms like 'sp' etc are taken most seriously & enforced on cult members.

The rest of us ? Couldn't care less about what the cult believes.

You think all that cult stuff is a mess & makes for a messy life as a result of being tangled up in it? Well, seems it is that way.

Cult member believes. Others laugh........or cry.

Oh dear.

To this point.... I think Katie is the real problem. She was no longer with the program, and without ever once opening her mouth put on a show that told the entire country everything they ever suspected about TC / Co$ was true, and worse.

I remember recently reading in the media that Katie believes she is Declared, but the Co$ denying it. Well, it's interesting cult doublespeak. If it isn't written it isn't true - and who of us recent blows has EVER seen a goldenrod. I sure haven't, but I am POSITIVE that I'm Declared. I purposely go to the laundromat across from the Org and they scatter like fucking cockroaches when they see me.

So I don't think Suri is the SP. Theoretically, she could be, but I think the real problem she's PTS to Katie, and TC can't be connected to either of them. And in order to have visitation, there would have to be comm with an SP (Katie). See how that works?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

You do realize that all of scientology is a fabrication of hubbards take on reality, for misinformed understanding, for deliberate misdirection, for the next step on the bridge, for the current representation of reality, for hubbard's misguided interpretation of what HE was experiencing. SP is anything that disqualifies hubbard's view of reality. What's true for some frick wit in the clutches of scientology, is true. Ask Tom.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gosh, now how does one get that bone from lifetime to lifetime ?

What does a bone do in the between-lives time ?

Oh, can that bone become a boner ?

That El Wrongo fella was sumpin !

Gee Giz, two faced and literal minded. Perhaps you should do the modern thing and see a scientologist.:coolwink: