What's new

Can Mosey Get an Order to Depose David Miscavige?

Lone Star

Crusader
Meanwhile back in Comal County, Texas.....Dec 11th is almost here!!! :happydance:

"A week from today, on December 11, the next dramatic chapter in Monique Rathbun’s lawsuit against Scientology and its leader, David Miscavige, will take place in the Comal County courthouse in New Braunfels, Texas.......

.......Earlier this week, Monique’s attorney, Ray Jeffrey, asked for a continuation to delay the hearing, arguing that the people Scientology has made available for depositions didn’t adequately address the question. It’s Miscavige himself who should answer questions about his involvement in Texas, Jeffrey says. Judge Dib Waldrip has indicated that he will consider that continuation request at the previously scheduled December 11 hearing, and Jeffrey will get a chance to argue for deposing Scientology’s leader". --Tony Ortega

Read more.....

http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/04/te...cientology-leader-david-miscavige/#more-11967
[h=1][/h]

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
I thought this part was particularly exciting...

If Waldrip doesn’t grant the continuance and doesn’t compel Miscavige’s testimony, Jeffrey will be prepared to argue the jurisdiction question on December 11 based on the evidence he’s been able to gather. And in order to bolster that case, today he submitted a massive collection of declarations by former Scientology employees. The filing includes declarations from John Brousseau, Michael Fairman, Chris Guider, Steve Hall, Jefferson Hawkins, Marc & Claire Headley, Mary James, Don Jason, Bert Leahy, David and Mercy Lingenfelter, Mark “Mat” Pesch, Mike Rinder, and Amy Scobee as Monique aims to prove to Judge Waldrip that David Miscavige controls Scientology, and uses that control to target former members in harassment campaigns.--Tony Ortega

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
We can only hope Judge Waldrip makes the right decision & forces Miscavige into deposition. One has to wonder what the poor judge is thinking. He probably saw this case as a simple harassment-restraining order case, but it has turned into a much larger issue involving alot of people. One can only imagine what Waldrip was thinking when there were 10+ Scientology attorneys in court.

If Waldrip rushes to judgement & grants the cult's wishes, Jeffreys can always appeal to a higher court.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
We can only hope Judge Waldrip makes the right decision & forces Miscavige into deposition. One has to wonder what the poor judge is thinking. He probably saw this case as a simple harassment-restraining order case, but it has turned into a much larger issue involving alot of people. One can only imagine what Waldrip was thinking when there were 10+ Scientology attorneys in court.

If Waldrip rushes to judgement & grants the cult's wishes, Jeffreys can always appeal to a higher court.

From my comfy Arm-Chair Quarterback position here, I'd say Judge Waldrip has handled himself very well so far. It is Texas after all and, "they don't play that shit." If it was California then there may be cause to worry about the integrity of the presiding Judge.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
For your reading pleasure, the below links are a cut-and-paste from the Underground Bunker.

Declarations from Brousseau, Fairman, Guider, Hall, Hawkins, the Headleys, James, Jason, and then the first part of the entire Debbie Cook proceedings from February 2012…

Monique Rathbun vs. Scientology: Affidavits Declarations Part 1 -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/189389482/Monique-Rathbun-vs-Scientology-Affidavits-Declarations-Part-1

In this second part, there’s the remainder of the Cook testimony, and declarations by Leahy, the Lingenfelters, Pesch, Rinder, and Scobee…

Monique Rathbun v. Scientology: Affidavits Declarations Part 2 -
http://www.scribd.com/doc/189390237/Monique-Rathbun-v-Scientology-Affidavits-Declarations-Part-2

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From my comfy Arm-Chair Quarterback position here, I'd say Judge Waldrip has handled himself very well so far. It is Texas after all and, "they don't play that shit." If it was California then there may be cause to worry about the integrity of the presiding Judge.

I hope he's keeping notes. Judge Waldrip has a future as a best-selling author. :)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Explosive Information from John Brousseau in his declaration ~~ Tony O breaks this
http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/04/te...cientology-leader-david-miscavige/#more-11967

Excerpted From John Brosseau's declaration:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/189389482/Monique-Rathbun-vs-Scientology-Affidavits-Declarations-Part-1

I held the post of Internal Security Officer Religious Technology Center (RTC) from 1994 until 1997. I was tasked with the monitoring and handling of all situations that were deemed threateni ng to the church. We mainly focused on disaffected church staff members and ex staff members, church members and ex-members. Our priority was the intensive investigation and silencing of anyone who was critical of David Miscavige. That included the hunting down and recovery of any staff that left unannounced from the international headquarters property near Hemet, California. If someone left who had personal knowledge of the activities of David Miscavige, Miscavige's wife and assistant would directly micro­ manage the manhunt for the potential security risk. Iordered directly into Office of Special Affairs (OSA, in CSI) on such occasions. OSA had means to check flight reservations,hack into bank accounts to pinpoint location of expenses, and the deployment of private investigators to surveil and follow up on leads. Once the staff member was physically located it was up to me to arrange and send a team of staff members to visit the person and persuade him or her to return to the Sea Org. If an existing international headquarters staff member confessed to or betrayed the slightest disaffection toward

Miscavige, it was my duty to see the staff member was imprisoned and interrogated and re-educated so that he or she was no longer disenchanted with Miscavige. Dozens of Sea Org members were so imprisoned and handled during my tenure as Internal Security Officer. Those Sea Org members were from a number of different corporations, including RTC, CSI,Author Services Incorporated (ASI), and Church of Spiritual Technology (CST).]​

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Explosive Information from John Brousseau in his declaration ~~ Tony O breaks this

I held the post of Internal Security Officer Religious Technology Center (RTC) from 1994 until 1997. I was tasked with the monitoring and handling of all situations that were deemed threateni ng to the church. We mainly focused on disaffected church staff members and ex staff members, church members and ex-members. Our priority was the intensive investigation and silencing of anyone who was critical of David Miscavige. That included the hunting down and recovery of any staff that left unannounced from the international headquarters property near Hemet, California. If someone left who had personal knowledge of the activities of David Miscavige, Miscavige's wife and assistant would directly micro­ manage the manhunt for the potential security risk. Iordered directly into Office of Special Affairs (OSA, in CSI) on such occasions. OSA had means to check flight reservations,hack into bank accounts to pinpoint location of expenses, and the deployment of private investigators to surveil and follow up on leads. Once the staff member was physically located it was up to me to arrange and send a team of staff members to visit the person and persuade him or her to return to the Sea Org. If an existing international headquarters staff member confessed to or betrayed the slightest disaffection toward

Miscavige, it was my duty to see the staff member was imprisoned and interrogated and re-educated so that he or she was no longer disenchanted with Miscavige. Dozens of Sea Org members were so imprisoned and handled during my tenure as Internal Security Officer. Those Sea Org members were from a number of different corporations, including RTC, CSI,Author Services Incorporated (ASI), and Church of Spiritual Technology (CST).]​

holy shit. :unsure:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
For your reading pleasure, the below links are a cut-and-paste from the Underground Bunker.

Declarations from Brousseau, Fairman, Guider, Hall, Hawkins, the Headleys, James, Jason, and then the first part of the entire Debbie Cook proceedings from February 2012…

In this second part, there’s the remainder of the Cook testimony, and declarations by Leahy, the Lingenfelters, Pesch, Rinder, and Scobee…

http://www.scribd.com/doc/189390237/Monique-Rathbun-v-Scientology-Affidavits-Declarations-Part-2
:thumbsup: For cut-and-paste fans and for those who don't have Adobe Acrobat...
Bunkerite - SnippyX made the above available in OCR format. Here are the links:

Monique Rathbun vs Scientology Affidavits Declarations Part 1 Ocr -
http://www.scribd.com/doc/189401998/Monique-Rathbun-vs-Scientology-Affidavits-Declarations-Part-1-Ocr

Monique Rathbun v Scientology Affidavits Declarations Part 2 Ocr -
http://www.scribd.com/doc/189404402/Monique-Rathbun-v-Scientology-Affidavits-Declarations-Part-2-Ocr

Anonycat

Crusader
holy shit. :unsure:

It's all REAL!

surprised_kitty.gif

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for this. The one thing that niggles my brain, is I have heard similar stories from exes who toiled under LRH... and, although we hear some, there are just so many that were too afraid to go public. Which, to me, begs the question... how it came about that we KNOW how evil DM is, that so many have spoken out now, but folks were even more afraid to come out against LRH? There are people I wish to fuck would come out about their early days, but they just... can't, for whatever reason they have.

A lot of people walked out into tumbleweeds passing by... maybe if the interwebz was on everybody's radar back then, things wouldn't have gotten this far, and the story would have come about long before DM came to power.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There are Scientology ads all over Scribed!:omg::omg: Good luck Miscavige - your goose is cooked and the cat is out of the bag!!

KNOW ...read the net about Scientology!!

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, it's almost Christmas and this reminds me of the story "A Christmas Carol" about Scrooge. Scrooge as everyone knows was an evil, uncaring, stingy, man who despised all things which give people happiness. Scrooge had to deal with three ghosts which were terrifying to him. The ghost of Christmas past, the ghost of Christmas present, and the ghost of Christmas yet to come.

After reading these remarkable depositions made by past executives and Scientology public, David Miscavige will be dealing with not three but a minimum of 16 "ghosts" from his past, present, and Christmases yet to come. The depositions bring up all of the evil and spiteful actions that David has done and these depositions are from very reputable individuals. It clearly shows that David is in charge of everything Scientology.

In the story the Christmas Carol the ghost of Christmas yet to come shows Scrooge what the future is to be like with the death of Scrooge on Christmas morning. Scrooge begs the ghost to give him another chance and he promises to repent and reform his evil ways. The ghost does give him this one chance and Scrooge changes into a kind and benevolent man.

I do not believe Miscavige's Christmas Carol will end as nicely as it did for Ebenezer Scrooge. All of the ghosts that Miscavige will be dealing with are really still very much alive and they have not forgotten nor have they forgiven him for what he has done.

Thank you Monique for this wonderful Christmas present and I would also like to thank all of the people who gave their depositions and Monique's attorneys. Merry Christmas everyone.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
Yep. Shit just got real. :happydance:

I am ecstatic right now. I'll be reading these declarations for the rest of the night. So much for my other plans. These are way more interesting!

Veda

Sponsor
A few minor notes: Years ago, I listened to the cassette tapes of several hours of Miscavige being deposed. From accounts of those who were there, Miscavige paced back and forth, chain smoking, with questions to Miscavige continually being interrupted by his several attorneys.

In any future depositions it's important that questions be concise and to the point and carefully prepared. Miscavige's attorneys will relentlessly attempt to obfuscate and delay, and drag out every question to - ideally - prevent any actual answers being provided.

If Miscavige is still a chain smoker, would it be possible to arrange a deposition environment where smoking is prohibited? (There are buildings that prohibit smoking, and this could be sprung as a surprise on Miscavige. "But Mr. Miscavige, you're not a nicotine addict are you? :biggrin:, so let's proceed," etc.) If Miscavige can't smoke, that will rattle his cage.

Just a few ideas. :)

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I'm only into the third declaration so far, but I can tell you that if Judge Waldrip reads these things, there is no way he would prevent discovery being done on Miscavige's motion.

This is like reading declarations from Hitler's personal staff about what went on in the Nazi War Room. This is freaky stuff.

If for no other reason than to give Miscavige a shot at redeeming himself and having his own say against these shocking allegations, he MUST get Miscavige deposed. If I were innocent of such charges and I had this many declarations of this magnitude aimed against me, I'd be begging for my day in court to have my say. So I'm sure if Miscavige resists being deposed, Waldrip is going to absolutely know that Miscavige is trying to hide out from the court and he'll insist on the deposition. All of which works is in Mosey's favor.

There are Scientology ads all over Scribed!:omg::omg: Good luck Miscavige - your goose is cooked and the cat is out of the bag!!

KNOW ...read the net about Scientology!!

So much entheta.

Two instances where LARGE FONTS are acceptable:

1. For readers with eyesight limitations.
2. To increase the stat of square inches of entheta in the media.

Example:

LRH SUCKS
COCKS ON
HOLLYWOO
D BOULEVAR

Now OSA counts that as 1 unit of entheta AFAIK. It's roughly 1 square inch.

but if you do it this way:

LRH SUCKS
COCKS ON
HOLLYWOO
D BOULEVAR

the stat goes up, do you see that?? :biggrin:

of course you can go for power with this if you are able to have it:

LRH SUCKS
COCKS ON
HOLLYWOO
D BOULEVAR

That is a hell of a stat raiser.

....do you see what I did there? Now most people out there don't know this. This is a little trick I learned when I was slamming in ethics to beings about to go to doll house size jails on planet Saxet.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Cross-posted from comments section of the Bunker:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/04/te...gy-leader-david-miscavige/#comment-1150988751

whenpigsswim 3 hours ago
I found this statement in Clare's affidavit particularly interesting -

"…Shelly Miscavige told me that David Miscavige had voiced his concerns to her numerous times that Marty Rathbun was the only person "who could bring the whole show down."
So much detail here it is unbelievable. So many of the things that we have been hearing for years now but all in one place. Thanks Tony!

:drama: