Canberra Org shrinking not expanding - yet another move

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
So even the HCO Book account is now controlled by the asthmatic dwarf.:omg:

After reading the horror stories from Canberra on this thread I feel for you guys and even those like Mr Broadhurst still stuck in there.

He must've done something to displease the gods - a few years ago he was (surprisingly) CO OSA ANZO - quite a step up from DSA Tokyo.

Last I heard of his wife, she'd been sent to Melbourne to "handle the flap" caused by Neo and Today/Tonight exposing the child-labour abuses of the org there.

Now he's single and stuck in the struggling "org" called Canberra.

I hope it gives him enough reality on the real world that he walks out and joins us - I always found him to be a nice guy.

TA Jacker

Patron
My writing this about ACT is almost too cruel, almost.:D

Your post fills in a lot of gaps for me, you see we as public really had no idea.:omg: :omg: Thank you:yes:

It is a PR world after all! I used to hate this aspect of the Church with a passion. Oh the lies, and lies on lies. I big jumble of acceptable truths mixed with :kma: Makes me wanna puke! This kind of PR gets worse as you go up the org board. And where are they lies the thickest, at the very top of course... Source! Almost finished reading "L Ron Hubbard Madman or Messiah". What an amazing insight into the founder and his and the Church's concealed past. Definitely recommended reading for anyone who wants to get there head cleared up a little on where, why, when and how it all came to be and why the product ended up being a complete wrought. I really have to laugh now when I think about things like "The Bridge to TOTAL FREEDOM". WTF does that even mean? TOTAL FREEDOM! pffff :furious: Well one thing is for sure, what ever it means, the complete opposite is being produced and sold for millions in orgs all around the world.

So mate, I need to go and get some sleep now as I just did 22 hours straight, before I do though, I'd like to let everyone know including those at OSA.

"TA Jacker really gave a shit about his students and in particular my wife, he was the only one in the org who cared enough to see her through many difficult times particularly after she got a severe "R factor" from the church, which almost killed her, TA Jacker you really helped. Thank you and thank you to Nettie for being such a good friend to my wife.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: "

Love to you both jamesanderson ( you know what I mean by "jamesanderson")
Jimmy, this does actually mean a lot to me to hear you say this. Most of the time I think of those years as good for naught, and then I'll be reminded that even though this may be the case in it's entirety there were certainly achievements, good times, things learned and good friends made - you and your lovely wife and daughter are certainly that for us. It really pained me after we left that I couldn't contact you or that you might think badly of me for the way in which I left. Can't wait to catch up! :bighug:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
well we may need to write reports to the IRS

Great write-up!

I have a comment about insufficiently-trained auditors delivering professional auditing to paying public. I understand about "Service PL" and "making it go right" and "any auditing is better than no auditing" and how the auditor is likely to feel he is ripping off the public too. Maybe the auditing went well, and maybe it didn't. But my point is purely about the non-Scn legality of it.

A public person pays money for professional auditing from the org. This is understood to mean an auditor trained up to the required level and certified by an appropriate authority, whether an intern (not student) doing an internship or a fully qualified graduate, on staff or not. Of course there are good auditors and not-so-good auditors, but I'm not talking about the quality of auditing.

The point is that someone paid for a certain kind of service and got fobbed off with something far less. Isn't this illegal in Australia? In the US it would violate the IRS agreement with regard to RTC responsibilities and trademark usage and so on.

Paul[/QUOTE

Hi Paul,
You have me wondering whether we should write reports on instances of not getting professional auditing, when we have paid for it and send those to perhaps the IRS and or the Department of Fair Trading.

Just an idea.
James