ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Canberra Org shrinking not expanding - yet another move

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Carmel, Jan 5, 2009.

1. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

So even the HCO Book account is now controlled by the asthmatic dwarf.:omg:

After reading the horror stories from Canberra on this thread I feel for you guys and even those like Mr Broadhurst still stuck in there.

He must've done something to displease the gods - a few years ago he was (surprisingly) CO OSA ANZO - quite a step up from DSA Tokyo.

Last I heard of his wife, she'd been sent to Melbourne to "handle the flap" caused by Neo and Today/Tonight exposing the child-labour abuses of the org there.

Now he's single and stuck in the struggling "org" called Canberra.

I hope it gives him enough reality on the real world that he walks out and joins us - I always found him to be a nice guy.

2. TA Jacker

TA Jacker Patron

It is a PR world after all! I used to hate this aspect of the Church with a passion. Oh the lies, and lies on lies. I big jumble of acceptable truths mixed with :kma: Makes me wanna puke! This kind of PR gets worse as you go up the org board. And where are they lies the thickest, at the very top of course... Source! Almost finished reading "L Ron Hubbard Madman or Messiah". What an amazing insight into the founder and his and the Church's concealed past. Definitely recommended reading for anyone who wants to get there head cleared up a little on where, why, when and how it all came to be and why the product ended up being a complete wrought. I really have to laugh now when I think about things like "The Bridge to TOTAL FREEDOM". WTF does that even mean? TOTAL FREEDOM! pffff :furious: Well one thing is for sure, what ever it means, the complete opposite is being produced and sold for millions in orgs all around the world.

Jimmy, this does actually mean a lot to me to hear you say this. Most of the time I think of those years as good for naught, and then I'll be reminded that even though this may be the case in it's entirety there were certainly achievements, good times, things learned and good friends made - you and your lovely wife and daughter are certainly that for us. It really pained me after we left that I couldn't contact you or that you might think badly of me for the way in which I left. Can't wait to catch up! :bighug:

3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

well we may need to write reports to the IRS