ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Canberra Scns - sinking ever deeper into obscurity.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by RSG, Oct 12, 2009.

1. RSG

RSG Patron

While in Canberra on Sunday, I noticed these little bits of paper taped up at a bus stop. I, of course, promptly removed them and stuffed them in my bag for scanning.

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/1side1.jpg/
    http://img24.imageshack.us/i/1side2.jpg/
    http://img24.imageshack.us/i/2side1.jpg/
    http://img28.imageshack.us/i/2side2.jpg/

That's right, these are cut out bits of paper from a magazine. An internal Scientology magazine, I might guess. (Anyone still getting junk mail from an Aussie org, care to suggest where this might be from?) And no, the cut off text and dodgy edges isn't due to me being unable to scan.... this is LITERALLY how they put these up! You can't even read the text properly on the back!

How pathetic must you be to not even be able to print off a decent flyer to post up, that you have to shoddily cut out scraps from magazines instead? And using raggedly torn masking tape instead of nicely cut stickytape... honestly, it's like this was done while sleepwalking!

:hysterical:

2. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Oh, LOL. Were those pathetic flyers at Civic interchange? We should do a "Caution: Scientology!" flyer run of our own the next time you're in town.

3. RSG

RSG Patron

Nope, bus stop at the intersection of Northbourne and Macarthur. Totally out of the way, really.

4. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Any promotion is good promotion?...........:D

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Can you say - beyond fail?:no:

Life must be pretty tough for the few left in the nation's capital who are still trying to Clear the Planet.:omg:

How much longer they can keep this farce operating as "An Org" is just mind-boggling to contemplate. :confused2:

6. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

lights out

I have passed by the org in Canberra and the Academy lights are always out, so the Academy isn't much in use. I see no public reach out activities in the areas such as Garema Place where the org used to be quite active with stress testing and selling books.

How demoralising it must be being in that place 12 hours a day and no real production.

James

7. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow!!

Looks like CCHR may need a 12 step program of it's own.
    CCHR Anonymous meetings so those folks can detox from their addiction to lies.
    :yes:

You know WWP has a completion cert for the Anons who close an Org.
    :happydance:

8. supafreak

I also look around whenever I'm in the city, and there's just nothing. Canberrans can shop in peace, without being hassled to take stress tests. :happydance:

9. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah OEO the only reason no out reach actions are occurring is because your not there anymore.. :yes: They're still sitting in a loss... :bigcry: :bigcry:

Don't know how Renate B will justify the downstats she due back at Flag anytime soon for her check up... aye Renate.. :dieslaughing:

10. supafreak

Is Renate SO or staff? I understand that there are only two SO people keeping the Canberra org open...er, failing. Is she one of them?

11. Outethicsofficer

Well there are two Renates both from Austria, Renate Christie and Renate Barton. Neither are SO members, Nick Broadhurst is the ED and Rosalie Kleistch is the FR and are the two SO members. There are some others there too Guy Barton, Matt Dent and Iona Kentwell. This is as I remembered it from early this year.

James

12. scooter

It's a "call-up-this-one-for that-job" kinda place.:duh:

Mr Broadhurst and his sidekick are the only two there actually pretending to boom scientology in Canberra, the rest are "on-call" staff.:coolwink:

It's the Ideal Org of the future - unpaid staff who report when you call and spend the rest of the time supporting themselves by real jobs.:yes:

13. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah Scooter ...

Nick B told someone I know... that he is handling Scientology through the internet on some websites. I suppose that handles having to call anyone in for Div 6 actions :roflmao:

One of the website comments said ... Nick is one of the good guys :hysterical: we know he's ex OSA... nothing good about those creatures..:no: :no:

14. Outethicsofficer

News flash

Canberra Org and staff:

I have been asked to make it known that your Tech Sec ( Jake ) and his lovely wife ( Jeanette) have returned permanently to Canberra.

All friends and relatives will be contacted shortly with invitations to their "welcome home party" we expect Canberra Org staff to attend.

We are looking for a central location to hold the party and were wondering if you all would mind very much if we held the party in the org? We don't mind cleaning up after. We have had contact from a few friends, some are wishing to remain Anonymous, stating they would love to attend.:welcome2:

So Canberra org expect a sudden influx of people, nail down the LRH bust...:omg: No telling what might happen.:dieslaughing:

Let me know back soon that the org will be made ready for us, after all Tom Crusie had his birthday bash on the Freewinds.:happydance: :happydance:

James.
    If you are shy just PM me.

15. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Infamous

Um OEO:dancer: ,
    I think we all know the only action that place had was when the infamous Sir Facer & Miss Withhold were in there stiring shit & since us babes left and were replaced, it died on its arse....... Oh for those of you who don't know what "Infamous" stands for per Ned Nederland in the film the Three Amigos, it means more famous than famous....Ha!:coolwink:

16. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe Anonymous would like to rent the org out for monthly gatherings.

17. scooter

Sorry, but they'd need a bigger space than that.:D

18. supafreak

Thanks for the data. And yes, we would need more than 70m2. :happydance:

19. supafreak

20. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Yes that's him

Yes Supa freak thats the Matt all right!:omg: He is an amazing musician & I jhope oneday he gets out & finds his freedom that he has always had which is music.:coolwink: