What's new

Cant Load Anti-Co$ Webs/Pages!! What Gives?

I Call BS

Patron
Hey, I get blocked when I try to visit Scientology-Kilss.org and other such sites. Is it just me, or is there a conspiracy with the church doing this or what? Am I silly to think that? Does anyone know how to get around it and get on the sites anyway? Appreciate any feedback.
Sgt. Ethics Bitch, aka I Call BS
Here's what I get instead of the sites:
404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

www.scientology-kills.org/ve_ca_letters.htm (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to www.scientology-kills.org's WebMaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Phusion_Passenger/2.2.7 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.scientology-kills.org Port 80

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nannie Software Installed

Hey, I get blocked when I try to visit Scientology-Kilss.org and other such sites. Is it just me, or is there a conspiracy with the church doing this or what? Am I silly to think that? Does anyone know how to get around it and get on the sites anyway? Appreciate any feedback.
Sgt. Ethics Bitch, aka I Call BS
Here's what I get instead of the sites:
404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

www.scientology-kills.org/ve_ca_letters.htm (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to www.scientology-kills.org's WebMaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Phusion_Passenger/2.2.7 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.scientology-kills.org Port 80

I couldn't get it either. The "Church" for sure threatened the provider.

I Call BS

Patron
I dont believe so, but cant be sure. Only had this computer for 4 months, bought it used and is already 4 years old.;thanks for looking for me....could they actually be in cahoots with Explorer/ MS? Wonder if another, freer-minded browser like Firefox would let me access them...

Holly

Patron
Here's what I got, not that I know what it means:

Quote:
Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server
If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

. . . .
Unquote

NeXTep

Patron with Honors
In other words:

There is no content on that site, content if there ever was any was removed.

I Call BS

Patron
Yeah I got that one too, on the first try. So its definitely thru the Server of the web page. Damn. That just got DM even higher on my FTF List (if that was possible). Crapper.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would guess that there was a problem over the domain name. It is only my opinion, but you may find the content has been mirrored somewhere. If you can find some of the old content in some cache, grab a string and Google it to see if it is online somewhere else.

Paul