carly admission

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well it might be classed as an "admission" if we were sure that the front of the statement wasn't snipped. For example, she might have actually said something like: "People keep lying about me, saying things like..." (cue tape).

This "admission" looks like a blow struck in a propoganda war. Just sayin'.

Do you have any more data which might clarify the context?

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Well it might be classed as an "admission" if we were sure that the front of the statement wasn't snipped. For example, she might have actually said something like: "People keep lying about me, saying things like..." (cue tape).

This "admission" looks like a blow struck in a propoganda war. Just sayin'.

Do you have any more data which might clarify the context?

More info from the anonymous person who contacted me:

original link was posted to the FPI blog
http://forpropertyinvestors.com/blo...eld-developments/comment-page-6/#comment-8333
by a "Concerned" with Carly in her own words
and a link to the Megaupload site

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMV6VPC0

it gives a File description: Carly Crutchfield talking Red about her current PR disaster and plans for the future
Red is the name of her current PR Firm "PR RED"
i am assuming its part of a recorded conversation

Carly Had her own "Deep Throat" inside CCorp leaking info...whoever this is/was is probably the source.

I'm just the messenger here. But I can say that this particular anonymous source has provided verifiable dox in the past, and is quite adept in ferreting out info that others have not found.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Fair enough but the context of the implied admission is somewhat unbelievable in the light of everything I know in terms of what is known and accepted policy re: Sea Org members.

I cannot imagine that anyone (other than an "Honorary Sea Org Member") could be both an SO Member and what Carly purports to be ie. a Property Developer.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree with you Panda, it is probably out of context...

More likely she is complaining about what has been said about her, although I suspect even in that she is twisting. She certainly is pissed and it would be nice to see her blow.

Hearing her in this "excerpt" does remind me of Tommy Davis and his rant about being really really angry.

So much for living in a web of lies.