What's new

Carly Crutchfield comes out swinging ... with lies

John Fox

Patron
Hi everyone,

Sometimes you have to work hard for your comedy, other times Carly will serve it up on a plate for you.

I present the latest exhibit: Carly Crutchfield has just posted a video where she defends herself against the accusations (and evidence) on CCE. And it's all lies.

Needless to say, CCE has their own copy of this video on YouTube (so she can't yank it when she sees it backfiring on her). Have a look yourselves and see what you think. Also, please thumb-up the CCE copy on YouTube so that it out-ranks Carly's copy (which - surprise - has commenting disallowed for some strange reason).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0xSTyAySI

All the best!

John Fox

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I get it!! Its got nothing to do with Carly, its all about religion - oh, hang on - its actually that Carly couldn't get the DA - oh, hang on - its actually the council's fault - oh, hang on - its actually the client's fault - oh, hang on - its Bryan Seymour's fault - oh, hang on - I'll be taking my business somewhere else.

freethinker

Sponsor
She has a company that teaches developing and property developement but can't get Developement Approval.

She uses the "Religion" card as the reason for attacks.

What do her clients have to say about her?

She uses the "It's not me, they couldn't" approach

Have her clients rebutted her claims?

protest

Patron
Check out carlycrutchfieldexposed.com for the facts. Essentially, in one case she signed an unconditional contract and then liquidated the company on settlement day saying she didn't have the funds to settle. Now she's saying it was because there was no DA.

That's cool if it was subject to DA but it wasn't.:no:

Larriane Bell, was encouraged to borrow $300,000 at 12% PER MONTH by CCORP staff and that's why she lost her property when they walked away from the deal. Carly is claiming they couldn't get a DA but the contract was subject to rezoning which took place, not subject to DA. Also Carly made NO attempt to get the DA.:duh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jeez that girl knows how to open herself up to ridicule.

Get real Carly. Stop Spruiking.. to pay the inflated Church Raping fees.

John Fox

Patron
Everyone, FWIW, the embedded video at the start of the thread is the one which is the CCE copy. (on YouTube it's under the "Carly Crutchfield Fan Club" account :p )

John

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Religious Persecution"...give me a break.

Is this a case of accusing others of crimes that you yourself have committed (or been party too). :whistling:

The only intolerance I'm aware of, is the cofs intolerance for anyone or thing that does NOT fully agree with them.

"Threatening Me "... "me...me...më... "

Playing the victim ? Sounds like she has had some 'special' help...OSA style.

I think she protest too much. :yes:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Religious Persecution"...give me a break.

Is this a case of accusing others of crimes that you yourself have committed (or been party too). :whistling:

The only intolerance I'm aware of, is the cofs intolerance for anyone or thing that does NOT fully agree with them.

"Threatening Me "... "me...me...më... "

Playing the victim ? Sounds like she has had some 'special' help...OSA style.

I think she protest too much. :yes:

The victim card...its a CofS automaticity..squirming..being the victim..

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi everyone,

Sometimes you have to work hard for your comedy, other times Carly will serve it up on a plate for you.

I present the latest exhibit: Carly Crutchfield has just posted a video where she defends herself against the accusations (and evidence) on CCE. And it's all lies.

Needless to say, CCE has their own copy of this video on YouTube (so she can't yank it when she sees it backfiring on her). Have a look yourselves and see what you think. Also, please thumb-up the CCE copy on YouTube so that it out-ranks Carly's copy (which - surprise - has commenting disallowed for some strange reason).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0xSTyAySI

All the best!

John Fox

She has the beingness of a high-powered Scientology Exec, applying evidence "found and/or manufactured" to fill the void.

Too bad she has no idea that this tech does not work in the real world.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
If this is true then how has she stayed in business so long with no product?

It's not the same as a religion with no product, there are lots of those.

This is property developement and I would think that one would have to have a record and a reputation in the public. She can't keep closed books like the CO$... or can she?
And a terribly minor point ...

She doesn't have ONE single property development under her belt. Oops.

John