What's new

Carmel Underwood is a bloody legend.

Feral

Rogue male
While the Aussie 7 were seen doing interviews and getting their mugs on the telly there was a person who looked just like the rest of us, but she was very different.

Carmel had lobbied and howled and emailed and called people non stop for several weeks setting this up. She had put submission after submission in and would not take no for an answer, she herded all the cats in and demanded their write ups so they'd be on time, she got them into the right format and even coordinated the legal advice.

She even got staff members of the church on side and got key documents out before any of the public aspect of this began.

We're all busy now with increased PM traffic, Carmel doesn't have time to sleep or do anything else. She's taken the brunt of the storm.

When she was on staff and in the field she was equally dedicated, but wouldn't bow and scrape to the egobloats at CLO......their loss.

I've worked with her now for over a year exposing the scam cult of scientology and I'm staggered at her dedication and focus.

I'm nominating her for a "Xenu Award of Valour' post haste!

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I'll second that, Feral!!

While the Aussie 7 were seen doing interviews and getting their mugs on the telly there was a person who looked just like the rest of us, but she was very different.

Carmel had lobbied and howled and emailed and called people non stop for several weeks setting this up. She had put submission after submission in and would not take no for an answer, she herded all the cats in and demanded their write ups so they'd be on time, she got them into the right format and even coordinated the legal advice.

She even got staff members of the church on side and got key documents out before any of the public aspect of this began.

We're all busy now with increased PM traffic, Carmel doesn't have time to sleep or do anything else. She's taken the brunt of the storm.

When she was on staff and in the field she was equally dedicated, but wouldn't bow and scrape to the egobloats at CLO......their loss.

I've worked with her now for over a year exposing the scam cult of scientology and I'm staggered at her dedication and focus.

Div6

Crusader
Indeed she is.

You all deserve huge recognition.

And sleep. Hopefully after Monday there will be some slack so you all can rest up. Coz its going to get crazier if the Inquiry is approved.

I'm keeping the Foster's cold.

And I'm hearing the thunder.....

You all are bloody heros!

And Emma too!

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Carmel most certainly deserves the award. :thumbsup:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I can see the results of your work Carmel and I know that there is just so, so much that goes into coordinating this kind of thing. Goodonya! :thumbsup:

Actions speak louder than words is so true, it's so exciting to see this action and hopefully much more to come.

byte301

Crusader
Yes, Carmel is a powerhouse. The cult loses again.:yes:

You're doing a extrodinary job, Carmel.

And the rest of the Aussie 7 ain't so bad either.:p

Cherished

This award is absolutely deserved. Well done, Carmel. Both for what you've done and for who you ARE.

<3<3<3
C

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hey Carmel,

I just thought of something kinda funny; maybe they'll let some people off the RPF now that it turns out they were "right" when they said you were the 'Who' for ANZO!

Is this a real life example of the CofS getting what it postulated? I wonder. :D

Blue Spirit

Fourth ?

I'll Fourth that nomination ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well Done Carmel. Make that Very Very Well Done.

But Please take care of yourself and get the rest you need and delegate

some stuff to others, OK ?

HCObringOrder?

I would just like to say that I am so happy that Carmel ....
Wait, that is my Alanzo valence! :grouch:
I hate when that happens.

uh, I am not worthy!!! :giveup:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :bowdown:

:morecoffee::carryon:
:goodjob::bravo::rock: