What's new

Carmel Underwood is a bloody legend.

QRES

Patron
Hi guys,

In order to get further names on the "on line petition" I have created a digg link: http://digg.com/d31AfU8 you may remember the you tube popularity of George and the squirrel trapped in an electonic incident. That popularity came over night by submitting it to digg.

It took less than 100 diggs (votes) that afternoon for the video to become popular enough to get on the front page of Digg.com, and that lead to over 60,000 views of that video.

I know not all of you are familiar with Digg but it is easy to sign up for an account. and once you have it is easy to click on http://digg.com/d31AfU8 to get non anon, non ex's to sign the petition.

Even if you can't join digg make sure you sign the petition, you can use your real name or a fake one it tracks you by your computer, and if you click the link you will see that many people are signing the petition anonymously. So go here and sign it please:http://www.gopetition.com.au/petiti...e-church-of-scientology/signatures-page1.html

Remember this needs to be done by Monday Australia time. And they are about a day ahead of us in the US.
http://www.gopetition.com.au/petiti...e-church-of-scientology/signatures-page1.html

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, it's the old adage - outflow does equal inflow.

Carmel outflowed like mad and look what she pulled in!

Who says green-on-white doesn't work, eh?:D

Legend, mate - take a well-earned break.

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Much praise to Carmel and all the Aussies and Kiwis who worked on making this happen. Great job!!!

Blue Spirit

Carmel

Carmel is the Queen that Feral was talking about.

Good On Ya (did I spell that right) Carmel.

Now go to bed and sleep 15 hours ! :yes:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations to you Carmel, Kevin and ALL OF YOU that stood up, contacted your Gov't Rep and put your stories, your testimony on the line. That takes guts and bravado... REAL COURAGE!

The founding fathers of the American constitution would, IMO, find your actions and courage of measurable commendation.

Your achievements will, hopefully, light the fires of many others... who can bring about similar results.

I, (we, IMO), owe you a tremendous THANK YOU for going the distance and pulling this off.

Respectfully,

KV

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
Carmel needs a back-rub

She deserves a backrub for her efforts.

There is nothing that can say that coudl say it all.

you all do, and Carmel especially, have my love.

Kutta

Ta very much Carmel. You are a bonza, choice, chick, and very intelligent too, not to mention a workaholic. Now have a glass of red and go to bed!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well said Kevin! :thumbsup:

I’d second your proposal, but someone else has already done that. So, I’ll have to settle for being in the front row of the audience applauding the loudest.

All throughout history, whenever change for the better has happened, or abusive organisations brought to justice, there has always been a powerful individual or group of individuals driving this forward.

Carmel is just such a person, her determination and tenacity is an inspiration to us all. She has had fantastic backup from a very determined group (and you know who you are!), but even the most able group needs a leader. I am certain that in the years to come, many hundreds of people will want to thank you as well.

There’s still a lot of work to do yet, but with all the ‘big beings’ on board, I just know that we will make it happen.

Axiom142

gerry

Patron with Honors
"Carmel Underwood is a bloody legend"

Here's a picture of a Bloody Legend and me sitting in a tree
when we were little.

and she used to fart in the bath :whistling:

http://tinyurl.com/yby5blz

Bloody good on you Carmel & Team
Luv u all heaps

Last edited:

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
I wnant to thank the creators of a such beautiful event. Very well done for what you did and what you keep doing! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:party:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
She is Kev - Carm is incredible!!!

While the Aussie 7 were seen doing interviews and getting their mugs on the telly there was a person who looked just like the rest of us, but she was very different.

Carmel had lobbied and howled and emailed and called people non stop for several weeks setting this up. She had put submission after submission in and would not take no for an answer, she herded all the cats in and demanded their write ups so they'd be on time, she got them into the right format and even coordinated the legal advice.

She even got staff members of the church on side and got key documents out before any of the public aspect of this began.

We're all busy now with increased PM traffic, Carmel doesn't have time to sleep or do anything else. She's taken the brunt of the storm.

When she was on staff and in the field she was equally dedicated, but wouldn't bow and scrape to the egobloats at CLO......their loss.

I've worked with her now for over a year exposing the scam cult of scientology and I'm staggered at her dedication and focus.

I'm nominating her for a "Xenu Award of Valour' post haste!

While the Aussie 7 were seen doing interviews and getting their mugs on the telly there was a person who looked just like the rest of us, but she was very different.

Carmel had lobbied and howled and emailed and called people non stop for several weeks setting this up. She had put submission after submission in and would not take no for an answer, she herded all the cats in and demanded their write ups so they'd be on time, she got them into the right format and even coordinated the legal advice.

She even got staff members of the church on side and got key documents out before any of the public aspect of this began.

We're all busy now with increased PM traffic, Carmel doesn't have time to sleep or do anything else. She's taken the brunt of the storm.

When she was on staff and in the field she was equally dedicated, but wouldn't bow and scrape to the egobloats at CLO......their loss.

I've worked with her now for over a year exposing the scam cult of scientology and I'm staggered at her dedication and focus.

Carmel stepped up, leaned back, and bitch slapped the cult so hard, Miscavige is still trying to remove the imprint of the back of her hand that is firmly implanted into the side of his face.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Yes, Carmel was a wonderful dedicated staffer who basically got hit over the back of the head with a shovel. I would never have recognised her face on the Teev, but the voice hasn't changed.

I note your nomination, and with the power vested in me as a nasty mean overlord, I hereby award Carmel with a Medal of Valor.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll add my accolades. Carmel, what you did is just AWESOME!!!

I know we will win this thing. I just feel it in my bones. And Carmel's name will go down in history. :thumbsup: :cheers2:

Now Carmel, take a well deserved rest. You have earned it.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
My "Backoff"...

She deserves a backrub for her efforts.

There is nothing that can say that could say it all.

you all do, and Carmel especially, have my love.

Hey Aron (or is spelled Aaron?)

Yes Carmel deserves a backrub and maybe a week at the world's best spa! :yes::thumbsup:

Now I would be happy ta give her that backrub - but, ya see, I luvs her so that all that'd do would be ta inflame me passions an we all know that's "OUT ETHICS"!:nervous::melodramatic:

So maybe you can rub her back a little for me when ya see her an tell her it was ol' EP's C/S that recommended it!:wink2:

I heard the Kookaburra's voices in the background while the two of ya were doing the 7 part interview and want to tell you that you are a brave, bold lad and that you have my admiration, respect and full support.:clap:

To be there and communicating is about as close to "Valhallah" as is attainable on this planet, I reckon. :yes:

Love,

EP - Ethics Particle & End Phenomena
Mike Horton
No longer a Scientologist

Last edited: