What's new

Casper's "Silent Raid" on the HGB..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Casper called me last night at 8:30 pm about joining him on this silent raid. Had to decline because of homework. He's been itching to film the SO staff boarding buses taking them from the HGB to their residences.. Anthony Building or Big Blue. Buses normally arrive at the HGB at 11:00pm and 1 am.

I earlier suggested that he do so quietly and to not carry a protest sign (else the staff would be herded like sheep back into the buillding) until guards gave an "al' clear" that he had left the area. I also asked he not yell slogans. He followed my suggestions and took this video. The exhausted looks on their faces speaks volumes.

Notice that staff all face inwards (not looking out the windows) after taking their seats. If you watch closely, at 2:15, you will see what looks like a teenage boy with blonde hair get on the bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK6lZaJ57pM

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
How sad. I can't believe there are people that still think it is worth all the personal agony they suffer. Yuk. Please wake up, folks. Please. :confused2:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Smurf and Casper

Perhaps some here will have a glimpse of someone who is disconnected.

Can you say who the blonde boy is and is he disconnected?

Nice bus too, for a comfy ride through wogdom. Can you read the registration information at 1:27 or 2:00 ?

I wish I could find a smile in there somewhere! Oh, wait I think that is one at :53

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Downtone Group

I recall recently seeing a bunch of SO guys waiting for the bus at

Fountain and Normandy in the daytime before work.

Everyone of them was downtone, tired-looking, oblivious,

and had that robotic feel about them. :bigcry:

They looked and felt like a Failed Group.

Gee, any truth to that ? :duh:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I didn't recognise too many people there at a quick glance. Only Ed Parkin, Omar Goushe, Janet Beatty (Chuck's ex), but I could probably agree to some others if they got pointed out.

Paul

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Youtube

Casper achieves the state of fabein and show up quietly and unnoticed only to document. Bus picks up scientologist at the HGB tuesday October 20, 2009 11pm. The Sea Org members that work in the HGB live in the shadows, unknown to most public scientologist, often disconnected from family that is outside scientology. None have a social life outside the communal life style of upper management. Catching them outside their place of work at the HGB or Berthing is a rare sighting. As seen in previous videos of mine and many others upper management goes to great lengths to hide these people from the outside world. Although the entertainment value of videos like this is low they are important to the families of these people and to ex scientologist who may have know some of them.

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
I remember those bus rides. The thing I liked was that there were no advertisements inside. Strangely, it was just as difficult to strike up a conversation as it would be on the metro transit. I think the rules on security kept ILO staff from speaking to each other...

The people with the blue shirts are HCO ILO Staff.

You won't see anyone from the Landlord office next door, since they usually stay up all night, and walk home for a shower after morning muster.

-WMWT

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Only one bus??

From memory there were two buses that ran at two different times and then a couple for late nighters. So at least 5 buses of staff were driven home. Is this still the case?

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
HGB

The Hollywood Guaranty Building, the headquarters of the Church of Scientology International, and several other Scientology organizations.
6331 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA

Attachments

• cbk.jpg
    cbk.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 33

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
The bus which is not in this clip is a lot older, and often has mechanical problems. Sadly, the bus driver has to do the occasional all-nighter just to fix the bus for the morning.

The late shift is just 5-6 people in a van. They park in a public lot nearby the AB.

The late shift is the Qual C/Ses who stay late to C/S the folders of ILO staff for the auditors next morning. The usually finish around 2:30am. Lucky buggers get to sleep in until 10:30am, because there's no work for them until the sessions are done.

-WMWT

Only one bus??

From memory there were two buses that ran at two different times and then a couple for late nighters. So at least 5 buses of staff were driven home. Is this still the case?

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thoughts on watching this video:
1. Flash bus by CoS stds
2. Gosh, so many getting to go 'home' as early as 11pm.
3. Only 1 person who may have been smiling. I think she was talking on a mobile phone.
4. Gorgeous place, LA, lovely climate, palm trees, shirt sleeves at 11pm. What a shame there is apparently such large density of Scientologists there. Yet when I lived there for 18 months, just after escaping Sci, I never met one.
5. What's with these tears in my eyes? Oh yeah, I know.:bigcry:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
great estimate IKTM mapquest puts it at 2.32 miles

Thanks. I've walked it a gazzillion times.

The bus which is not in this clip is a lot older, and often has mechanical problems. Sadly, the bus driver has to do the occasional all-nighter just to fix the bus for the morning.

The late shift is just 5-6 people in a van. They park in a public lot nearby the AB.

The late shift is the Qual C/Ses who stay late to C/S the folders of ILO staff for the auditors next morning. The usually finish around 2:30am. Lucky buggers get to sleep in until 10:30am, because there's no work for them until the sessions are done.

-WMWT

That means there is definately less staff there than there was.

British Mom

Patron with Honors

-WMWT

My daughter Mandy is the Senior C/S so she leaves around 2.30am, thats why Casper & Smurf havent seen her with the others, her schedule is different to the rest.

Good Video Casper, but watching this the staff look so tired, very sad. Lost souls stuck in an Electronic Incident & they believe they are saving the world.:ohmy:

JimJam

Patron with Honors
I have seen the people exit the bus when it stops on Normandie by Fountain. You have never seen people leave a bus so quickly.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
it Should be because it's not safe, Could be they're too exhausted to make it and would mean that much less sleep. Probably because they might see a newspaper or TV or gasp! Anon.

Run, Seahorse, Run!:outtahere: :outtahere: :outtahere: :outtahere: :outtahere: