What's new

CCHR, Psychiatry, and the Holocaust

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This chart should explain a lot.

Anonymous_flowchart.png

Brought to you by the same minds that had ESMB being run by Emma and Feral controlled by Rathbun and Rinder via Mike Laws all in cahoots with DM to turn most of us back into $ciloons and get us back on the Bridge - as confirmed to an ESMBer by Bob Adams:roflmao:

I'm sure I've seen a "pie chart" or "flow chart" somewhere of that too.:biggrin:

Leland

Crusader
Kirstie Ally on game shows is controlling Anonymous. This is the most logical, informed, and precise thing you've ever posted!

Your links to Kristy in the Chat Box....were fun.

I had to use one....:biggrin:

I hope Anonymous knows its a joke....:nervous:

Anonycat

Crusader
Brought to you by the same minds that had ESMB being run by Emma and Feral controlled by Rathbun and Rinder via Mike Laws all in cahoots with DM to turn most of us back into $ciloons and get us back on the Bridge - as confirmed to an ESMBer by Bob Adams:roflmao:

I'm sure I've seen a "pie chart" or "flow chart" somewhere of that too.:biggrin:

I never saw the charts, but I believe you! Isn't ESMB also run by a dark cabal? I'm having a flashback ...

Lone Star

Crusader
I never saw the charts, but I believe you! Isn't ESMB also run by a dark cabal? I'm having a flashback ...

It was the 'Nefarious Cabal'. Nasty, nasty bunch. Quite evil.

I was a part of it, but only to infiltrate it and break it up. I was operating as a counter-counter intelligence operator. I don't remember all of the details due to the post op electro shock treatment I received. :nervous:

But I'm curing myself of the after effects with Leonetics. :yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

I was a part of it, but only to infiltrate it and break it up. I was operating as a counter-counter intelligence operator. I don't remember all of the details due to the post op electro shock treatment I received. :nervous:

:roflmao:

Anonycat

Crusader

Now I remember.

rkqc.jpg
(Click thumbnail to view.)

Last edited:

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've been meaning to explore Scientology's Holocaust Denial for some time, because the "scholarship" and "facts" advanced by Scientology are so faulty and yet

have been carefully crafted to advance a very dishonest thesis, namely that Psychiatry was responsible for the Holocaust.

Deborah Lipstadt, a pre-eminent historian, and author of Denying the Holocaust, has termed Scientology's claims regarding the Holocaust "despicable", and "as a form of "soft-core" denial

because it's a whitewash of those who were truly responsible for it."

Following Hubbard's dictum to "always attack, never defend", Scientology's Guardians Office formed a front group, the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) in the late '60's.

Two Psychiatrists, Thomas Szasz, and Peter Breggin were enlisted and cultivated as allies in Scientology's massive PR campaign efforts to:

1. Deflect criticism away from Scientology's myriad abuses and failures as a "science of Mental Health."

2. Demonize the subject of Psychiatry, and portray Psychiatrists as corrupt, lobotomizing, electro-shocking, pill pushers, joined at the hip with the Pharmaceutical companies to make money, not to help people.

3. Position Psychiatry as being the prime force responsible for the Holocaust.

The irony, of course, is that Scientology has spent many millions of dollars over 4 decades employing the Big Lie Propaganda Technique that Hitler, himself advocated in Mein Kampf.

Psychiatry, Medicine, Physics, Biology, Industry, and Religion were all supportive of the Third Reich.

See http://www.annals-general-psychiatry.com/content/6/1/8 for an accurate examination of German Psychiatry's crimes.

Psychiatry in the US, Canada, and elsewhere dissented greatly from the Nazification of Psychiatry under Hitler.

Likewise, the corruptions in the field of Medicine, as practiced by non-Psychiatric Medical Doctors (most infamously conducted by Dr. Josef Mengele) under the Nazi's are discussed at length here:
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/nazi_experiments.html

The barbarity of these acts by German Physicians,not only Psychiatrists, is irrefutable evidence of Scientology's Big Lie.

To be continued...
Hitler did not advocate the Big Lie in Mein Kampf . Rather he accused the Jews of using it.

"On the "Big Lie" [p.134]
All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes. From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited. Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that they are a religious community, where as in reality they are a race? And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies". Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/excerpts-from-mein-kampf

Robmisek

You know that your truthfulness plays into the hands of the master liar right?

The lie has been well established that any specific criticism of Jewish behaviour is hatred.

There is no lie however, that logically undermines the value of truth. Any attempt is countered with”what makes you believe that to be true?”

So instead, support and speak the truth and the logic and science which demonstrates it. The master liars will have to oppose logic and science. That’s risky, while people have free will.

Regarding that narrative we all know, for what reason other than conspiracy is the evidence of history and science censored under threat of Imprisonment?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Well, now we have the NOI Scientologists and they most definitely deny the holocaust while secretly applauding it.

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
You know that your truthfulness plays into the hands of the master liar right?

The lie has been well established that any specific criticism of Jewish behaviour is hatred.

There is no lie however, that logically undermines the value of truth. Any attempt is countered with”what makes you believe that to be true?”

So instead, support and speak the truth and the logic and science which demonstrates it. The master liars will have to oppose logic and science. That’s risky, while people have free will.

Regarding that narrative we all know, for what reason other than conspiracy is the evidence of history and science censored under threat of Imprisonment?
Just finished reading
Being in Time: A Post-Political Manifesto
by Gilad Atzmon . Quite a read !