CCHR/Scientology a hate group

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://www.medpagetoday.com/Medpage-Player/14276/

SAN FRANCISCO, May 20 -- Physicians gathering for the American Psychiatric Association annual meeting here were greeted with a noisy street protest by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), an offshoot of the Church of Scientology.

From its earliest days in the 1950s, Scientologists have waged a campaign accusing the psychiatric profession of a range of abuses. Now conducted under the CCHR's banner, the campaign currently portrays psychiatry as an "industry of death."

Demonstrations like the one at this year's meeting have become a fixture at the annual gatherings.

In this exclusive MedPage Today video report, APA President Nada Stotland, M.D., explains what it's like for a medical society that has, as she put it, its own dedicated hate group -- the impact on practicing psychiatrists, and how the group has responded.

Article: http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/APA/14276

ExVet

Patron with Honors
Many thanks to the OP. The church loves hate crime legislation and attempts to exploit it whenever such ridiculous laws are proposed. Their narrow-minded reasoning is obvious: get the attacks against them classified as hate crimes and these attacks can be defeated through the legal system. Sounds sooooo good! But unfortunately for them, they forget that they can't have it both ways. Their own hate crimes (which they will NEVER see as hate crimes) catch up with them. Little things like videos showing doctors being blown up or thrown in meat grinders look good to scienos at an IAS event but look like hate crimes to others. Issuing SP declares sure makes church management feel like they showed somebody what they had coming, but these can seem quite hateful to others. It's good to see karma coming back at these guys.

DCAnon

Little things like videos showing doctors being blown up or thrown in meat grinders look good to scienos at an IAS event but look like hate crimes to others. Issuing SP declares sure makes church management feel like they showed somebody what they had coming, but these can seem quite hateful to others.

There wouldn't by chance be any copies of stuff like this put together by the IAS that could be leaked on the internet, is there? O__O

ExVet

Patron with Honors
There wouldn't by chance be any copies of stuff like this put together by the IAS that could be leaked on the internet, is there? O__O

Well, there is this video, but it is not as violent as some of the ones Rinder used in his anti-psych rants from earlier IAS events. The ones I remember were pretty graphic and DM would shit bricks if these wound up on the net.

watch

ttamaad

Maybe they should have minders to follow the protesting scientologists and take their vehicle registration and then...

...just like the cult does to anyone that protests against scn

ExVet

Patron with Honors
Maybe they should have minders to follow the protesting scientologists and take their vehicle registration and then...

...just like the cult does to anyone that protests against scn

Indeed, imagine if the APA implemented an "Auditor Buster" program to have Scientology Auditors investigated and jailed for fraud all under the umbrella of their "Global Obliteration of Scientology" program. And what if the program was introduced at their annual APA convention with gaudy videos showing Scientology Churches being blown up with a giant hand grenade? What would the scienos say then? "Hate crimes!" "Religious bigots!" They would really react that way and never see the irony in it.

a hate group? in alex's scientology? it's moar likely than you think! glad to see the APA speaking out publicly and calling them by name and agenda, rather than by "CCHR".

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, several people (myself included) have drawn attention to Scientology's use of symbology that is frighteningly similar to the Third Reich's propaganda machinery.

It's more a David Miscavige invention than something from Hubbard - all those flags at events and lots of "Hip hip"s etc etc.

The cancerous little gnome (as I saw him mentioned on an anon video :hysterical:) certainly has a lot in common with one Joseph Goebbels:yes:

ExVet

Patron with Honors
No, several people (myself included) have drawn attention to Scientology's use of symbology that is frighteningly similar to the Third Reich's propaganda machinery.

It's more a David Miscavige invention than something from Hubbard - all those flags at events and lots of "Hip hip"s etc etc.

The cancerous little gnome (as I saw him mentioned on an anon video :hysterical:) certainly has a lot in common with one Joseph Goebbels:yes:

The endless events and their gaudy imagery is definitely Miscabbage's and not Hubbard's invention. It started with the March 13th 1986 event right after Hubbard died in the previous January. As time marched forward, there were more and more events added to the yearly calendar until it got bloody ridiculous.

Hubbard used to keep the believers in the loop with LRH EDs and the occasional RJ. With Hubbard dead, Miscabbage replaced that communication line with his own style of gaudy, bragging events to show how ggggrrrreeeeaaaatttt everything is and give him the opportunity to sell his latest flavor-of-the-month "release." Now that he has allowed fewer and fewer execs to speak at these events and has made them into a virtual one-man show, they certainly do resemble the Little Fuhrer's version of a Nazi congress.

Last edited:

ExVet

Patron with Honors
Images of Violence Being Done to Psychs

BTW, the IAS events videos I was referring to were in the late 90's to mid 2000's, i.e. around 1998 to 2006. I don't remember the exact years, maybe it was all of them! Probably Marc Headley would know.

Either Rinder or Heber would be speaking about the psychs and these gaudy animated sequences would be rolling which showed violence being done to psychs.