What's new

CCHR

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was a member of public at a scientology org I did the OEC (Organization Executive Course), which meant studying all the policy letters in the green volumes then doing an internship, which involved working part-time in every department of the org.

It was all relatively ok until I came to work in the Office Of Special Affairs (OSA). Then it got a bit screwy.

I remember going with the head of the department on an undercover mission to visit a local psych hospital to see if we could uncover evidence of any "crimes".

The only strange thing we found was that the psychiatric nurse in charge of the ward seemed to be more drugged-up than the patients!

freethinker

Sponsor
Salt is a poor delivery system for Iodine. Bread bakers do not use Iodine in America because it makes bread spoil faster.
I will send you a link on Iodine research done by a doctor.

Not previously, but I took a look around. I don't know... I do use ionized salt, and take a multivitamin containing iodine (and there is no fluoride in the drinking water over here). I'm not sure I would muck around with high doses considering I have lithium-induced hypothyroidism, no symptoms but it shows up in tests (and this is the lithium - I was tested several times before being put on it, and the bipolar symptoms appeared some 25 years before the thyroid acted up).

I might add that I have tried omega-3 supplements for at least a year, plus I eat salmon and mackerel. I know some people swear by it, while others complain of negative mood effects. Never seemed to make the slightest bit of difference to me.

But thank you for the idea! :)

freethinker

Sponsor
Before you start taking pot shots at people without doing the proper research because you don't like them, you should read this thread from years ago that shows there is a Scientology connection to pharmaceuticals.

You should apologize.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...d-trade-marks-for-drugs&highlight=trade marks
Yeah, ya all, have fun with the conspiracy theory that "big pharma" could be secretly supporting CCHR ... because it "could be", and because it makes some sense. Yeah, could be. So, everybody, listen up, Arnie has pulled something out of his ass that could be. What an excellent reason to assume the worst case. So much for critical thinking. :duh: Anybody who feels like delving into that, please check all the likely and unlikely "why" and "why not", using critical thinking, - that's all I recommend. Look at the "pros" and "cons". Not only check the "why" and explore all the "pros", no matter how unlikely, just because that's the more thrilling thing, and keeps producing the more perverse scenarios. :no: For example: how big is CCHR, what are they doing, what do they achieve, and how could big drug companies secretly support it. Money? People? I'm just saying. Who the fuck has ever heard of CCHR? That obscure bird shit of a Co$ front group, mainly serving as a propaganda producer for Co$-members, should interest big drug companies, to use it for some twisted propaganda scheme? Is that likely? Would that be effective, by any means? Would that make sense for the efficiency-obsessed people running a big drug company? So, what's the reality behind that? Really, if fathoming the details of that is entertaining for somebody, go have fun. :) Just try not to lose contact with reality. :eyeroll: Balance the factors against each other, and take a deep breath from time to time, and ask yourself whether you keep finding correlations and bits of evidence, or whether you merely keep spinning colorful tales - even when they could, theoretically, be possible. Just as the plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence", the plural of "tale" is not "research" but "sequel". So to say.

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
No doubt that there are horror stories that can be told from peoples experiences with psychology and psychiatry, just as within the field of medicine as well.

A good friend of mine lost his Aunt several years ago when she was rushed to the ER after falling and was administered a drug she was allergic to, despite the fact that she was wearing a medical alert bracelet indicating what she was allergic to.

Unfortunately, these types of things happen every day due to human error. It's far from a perfect system. But still, if you're in a serious, life-threatening car accident your best chances of survival are getting a paramedic out to you, and then getting rushed to the hospital. Contrary to what Tom Cruise would tell you, scientologists aren't the only ones who can help. :duh:

The problem with CoS is that they install a phobia by ONLY telling the horror stories. They carefully filter all the news about peoples experiences from seeing a Psych to remove all the positive experiences where peoples lives were saved by going to see a psychologist or psychiatrist and/or just had their issues effectively resolved which significantly improved their life.

You can do this with ANY field. As an example, you can do it with plumbers. Carefully control all the information that people receive about plumbers, only giving them info about horror stories. "I called a plumber to fix a leak in my toilet and they caused a flood in my home ruining my carpet!" If you only provided that type of info and filtered out any positive info than people would be terrified to call a plumber and would never consider it no matter how urgent the need.

Yes, incompetence exists in any field or practice. The difference between medicine and most others is that there is a STRONG profit motive to prescribe drugs. Pharmaceutical companies start courting (indoctrinating) future M.D.'s while they are still in med school. This occurs to such an extent that there is a "No Free Lunch" organization to make med school students aware of the unethical practices of the pharmaceutical industry. The American Medical Student Association (AMSA) also offers instruction on how to ethically deal with the pharmaceutical industry.

The pharmaceutical industry is the top spender on U.S. lobbying efforts. Their salesmen pitch their wares directly to medical schools and doctor's offices. With Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising, this industry also encourages patients to ask their doctor for drugs before the patient has even been diagnosed.

The pharmaceutical industry is NOT promoting evidence based medicine as advocated by the AMSA: "Our vision for the practice of medicine is that it is simply based on evidence, not marketing, personal gain, or any interest other than that of the patient." (AMSA's educational efforts have born some fruit, as evidenced by their scorecard for Conflict of Interest Policies at Academic Medical Centers.)

Given the serious and extensive reform efforts of organizations such as No Free Lunch and the AMSA, CCHR's efforts are laughable and seem to discredit legitimate reform efforts.

RogerB

Crusader
Before you start taking pot shots at people without doing the proper research because you don't like them, you should read this thread from years ago that shows there is a Scientology connection to pharmaceuticals.

You should apologize.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...d-trade-marks-for-drugs&highlight=trade marks

Oh, Free . . . you have a memory, Sir! No need of mind meds there!

The trap in the kind of yap that occurs on threads like this is that some peeps talk in such general and "ALL" terms; viz., "psych drugs" instead of relating specific cases of bad drugs and bad applications of them.

I don't even know anything about this SSRI thingie, thingie or the CCHR's anti SSRI campaigns . . .

BUT . . . reading Arnie's opening post, I find nothing to get irate or insulting about.

He stated some sensible things . . . indeed, Lenin had it right: that's a tactic OSA itself uses!! Get real!! Read Panda Termind's thread on it!

And the drug companies do spend huge sums of PR and marketing and lobbying to make it OK for pushing drugs onto the public that are factually damaging to folks . . . google the reports, even, of fraudulent research and the paying of MD shills as consultants to say things are OK when they are not.

Christ, even look at the damage their touted as biggest seller "Lipitor" does to your body and how they covered up its damaging effects on the bio-active unbiquinol enzyme in your body with resultant side effects . . . . and this all based on the proven, false proposition that "high fat diets" and "high cholesterol" are the cause of "heart disease." Lipitor is actually being sold to treat something that does not need any "treatment," is causing damage to those taking it and is keeping good science from being recognized.

But then, there are good and helpful drugs . . .

It makes perfectly logical sense that peeps who are dishonest and criminal enough to knowingly foist damaging drugs onto the public and their cohorts who knowingly have suppressed proven other healing modalities (umm, google the criminal convictions of the AMA for its criminal conspiracy to suppress "competitive modalities") would carry out undercover ops to invalidate something that is exposing their naughties! Google the history of the suppression of Royal Reif and his discovery.

AS Arnie said:
If I were a big drug company I might support CCHR...because of Lenin's advice re political opponents . . . "

That's actually evidence of clever thinking . . . he is not stating it is so; but stating it would be a smart thing to do to contain a campaign that is giving your product or company a bad name!

Eldritch's vitriol is unwarranted and unbecoming of a decent person . . .

Free is right. You owe Arnie a recant.

And the other side of the coin is, Arnie is rather right in his, this time, round about way: I'll be you wouldn't have the balls to have spoken to him in that manner face to face in a bar.:nervous:

/

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

You should apologize.

I must make an admission, I had a conversation, about which I can and will say nothing at this time other than the contents of the conversation prompted me to breach the mere possibility, so that the coming revelations might not face into such a wind of piss and spittle, having already been dissipated upon a man who has 6 decades of emotional callouses dealing with it.

I need to apologize too, as I have seen things before others my entire life and at 64 I regret that I have no patience left for those who might denigrate that because their experience is less or their minds are slower....

======

“In the black community it’s called a crab pot. You put a bunch of crabs in
a big bucket and they all push each other down because it’s the only way they can get to the top."

Bramhall, Dr Stuart Jeanne (2013-12-12). The Most Revolutionary Act: Memoir of an American Refugee (p. 41). . Kindle Edition.

Last edited:

Intelligence

There are many non-scientologists including some psychologists and psychiatrists who are concerned about the overuse of psychiatric drugs, and imo have legitimate concerns.

In my view, they're necessary in some situations, have helped many people, and can be lifesaving.

But the side effects can be awful in some of these drugs, so I prefer that other approaches are tried first IF it's not going to put the patient (or others) at risk.

The field of psychiatry and psychology are just like any other fields; there are great practitioners and others who should not be allowed to have a license. There are many who genuinely care about their patients and others who just go through the motions so they can get paid.

Given the stakes involved when entrusting your mental health with a practitioner I would advise shopping for one carefully, not just calling the first one you come across in the phone book.

Indeed there is 'some psychologists and psychiatrists who are concerned about the overuse of psychiatric drugs' and they should be.

When I escaped fro the cult, I really didn't know about their Fair-Game, Dead Agent, intimidation, harassment, and having PIs follow me.

I had no clue about any potentail danger .... even after the SQ Intelligence met with me for 2 hours, telling me HOW to be careful. HUh? I still
was not convinced that I should be cautious. UNTIL one of the Executives Delared on my Facebook page that I was an ENEMY!!! Harassing phone
calls, unknown people at my door etc, etc. It was tense. I eventually sucuumbed to what was happenening and ended up by ambulance in the
hospital emergency, admitted for 2 days under mild sedation to calm anxiety and severe distress.

I was offered psych meds, but said NO .... NN had shown us the Vids about psychs and Big Pharma and it was still in my mind.

But the hospital wouldn't allow me to leave without first talking to a therapist from a Crisis Center. I left the hospital and spent 10 days there.

Long story, short, I did end up going to a shrink and have been monthly for past 3-4 years on a monthly basis. The hospital diagnosed me with PTSD.

I didn't want or ask to me on psych meds, and my doctor didn't advise that I should be, except for a very low dose of Ativan that I do take occasionally
when things flare up or have an anxiety attack that is hard to describe.

One med we had to change from, was Dilantin (it was causing my NIACIN stressed liver act up) to Phenobarbital to prevent seizures from my Epilepsy.

One must be very cautious when deciding if this or that is right for you and being well informed. One HUGE mistake I made, was consuming alchohol after
the change to Phenobarbital. These 2 DO NOT mix and are contraindicated in almost every case. I should have known better, but wasn't thinking right
at the time. A lesson well learned and never to be repeated.

I am very lucky and blessed that I only have to take Thyroid Meds, Epilepsy Meds, and occasionally, Ativan, but not often. I feel for those who must be on
STRONG psych drugs to cope.

xdcx2t.jpg

The CCHR has come on strong lately, and we passed by the sign in this story (BELOW) in North Carolina a few weeks ago. Some Veternas are PISSED
at the sign !!!

January 15, 2015

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...s-north-carolina-what-is-killing-our-soldiers

2ebd2ky.jpg

207u6f5.jpg

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Intelligence,

The above is ANOTHER reason for a thread with the topic title CCHR, I checked two pages of history and could find nothing about CCHR on the board...and with the HBO debacle going nuclear this front group needed to be in peoples minds as well as all the front groups, need to be or we are wasting the present opportunity.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Many "psych drugs" don't mask a problem, they are actually altering problematic brain chemistry and fixing the problem. Low serotonin levels for example, meds can help increase or decrease the brain's uptake receptors to these chemicals and it can make a significant difference to people suffering from depression. This is not masking it, it's actually making effective changes to your brain's chemistry to improve your feeling of well being.
Whenever I read something like this, I always want to ask, "and what problem caused the low serotonin to begin with?" Makes me wonder if low serotonin (or whatever) is merely the symptom of a deeper cause.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The pharmaceutical industry is the top spender on U.S. lobbying efforts. Their salesmen pitch their wares directly to medical schools and doctor's offices. With Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising, this industry also encourages patients to ask their doctor for drugs before the patient has even been diagnosed.
That reminds me of when I went to a doctor years ago. I said "I think I have a bacterial infection and am requesting an antibiotic". Note I said "I think" not "I am certain".

He was upset. His attitude was HE was the doctor and HE will do the diagnosing, thank you. He asked me some questions and I answered them truthfully.

I DO know the difference between bacterial symptoms and just plain stomach pain, and because of that, thought it likely that I DID have a bacterial infection. When he heard my answers, he had to agree with me (and his arrogance was suddenly gone). I got my antibiotic.

From this I learned that doctors don't like SOLUTIONS, only PROBLEMS. Tell them your problem and if they happen to agree with your own opinion, fine.

My latest trip to a doctor involved occaisional belly pain. It was only after he told me what he thought it was that I told him I thought the same thing.

I no longer trust doctors. I'd much prefer a system where you just say what you want and you get it (narcotics excepted, of course).

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Christ, even look at the damage their touted as biggest seller "Lipitor" does to your body and how they covered up its damaging effects on the bio-active unbiquinol enzyme in your body with resultant side effects . . . . and this all based on the proven, false proposition that "high fat diets" and "high cholesterol" are the cause of "heart disease." Lipitor is actually being sold to treat something that does not need any "treatment," is causing damage to those taking it and is keeping good science from being recognized.
I myself am on the "Mrs. Spratt" diet -- I don't watch my fat intake at all.

The body craves fat to such a degree that if you eat low-fat food, you'll just wind up eating more of it.

There are three ways to make diet food:

(1) Low-fat food has SUGAR added to it to make it palatable.

(2) Low-carb food has FAT added to it to make it tasty.

(3) Food can be made that is both low-fat and low-carb but it invariably tastes like sawdust.

While cutting down on fat is self-defeating, cutting down on sugar is smart -- because sugar stimulates the appetite, is easily converted to fat in the body, and slows down the burning of fat that's already stored.

Finally, if the diet people are so smart, where are all the skinny people that got that way because of following the recommended diets? They have a "here are the results" history that is nearly as bad as Scientology's.

Helena

freethinker

Sponsor
Try the nature diet. Eat stuff that was pulled from the ground, off of trees etc. Grow it yourself if you don't trust sources you haven't seen.

I myself am on the "Mrs. Spratt" diet -- I don't watch my fat intake at all.

The body craves fat to such a degree that if you eat low-fat food, you'll just wind up eating more of it.

There are three ways to make diet food:

(1) Low-fat food has SUGAR added to it to make it palatable.

(2) Low-carb food has FAT added to it to make it tasty.

(3) Food can be made that is both low-fat and low-carb but it invariably tastes like sawdust.

While cutting down on fat is self-defeating, cutting down on sugar is smart -- because sugar stimulates the appetite, is easily converted to fat in the body, and slows down the burning of fat that's already stored.

Finally, if the diet people are so smart, where are all the skinny people that got that way because of following the recommended diets? They have a "here are the results" history that is nearly as bad as Scientology's.

Helena

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
That reminds me of when I went to a doctor years ago. I said "I think I have a bacterial infection and am requesting an antibiotic". Note I said "I think" not "I am certain".

He was upset. His attitude was HE was the doctor and HE will do the diagnosing, thank you. He asked me some questions and I answered them truthfully.

I DO know the difference between bacterial symptoms and just plain stomach pain, and because of that, thought it likely that I DID have a bacterial infection. When he heard my answers, he had to agree with me (and his arrogance was suddenly gone). I got my antibiotic.

From this I learned that doctors don't like SOLUTIONS, only PROBLEMS. Tell them your problem and if they happen to agree with your own opinion, fine.

My latest trip to a doctor involved occaisional belly pain. It was only after he told me what he thought it was that I told him I thought the same thing.

I no longer trust doctors. I'd much prefer a system where you just say what you want and you get it (narcotics excepted, of course).

The last two doctors I saw both attempted to prescribe ibuprofen for me for a minor issue I was having, despite the fact that I'm not supposed to take that drug. (due to being a kidney donor). Both had access to my medical history but overlooked this issue.

I respect the knowledge that doctors have but look upon the relationship more as a partnership. It's dangerous to put total trust into the doctor without doing your own research to verify s/he's making the right decisions.

In a recent job I had where I was selling nutritional products I had the opportunity to talk with hundreds of seniors, from 55-95 years old, most in their 70's and 80's.
If they were on statin drugs (to lower their cholesterol) I would always ask if they were supplementing with Co-Enzyme Q-10, and would ask if their doctors recommended and/or discussed with them Co-Q10 supplementation. 90% of the time the answer to both of those questions would be 'NO'.

For many of these people I would send them a review of all the research (taken off the FDA's website), after which some were furious that their doctor failed to mention anything about this.

If any of you are on statin drugs and not familiar with this issue please check this out on the FDA's website:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/02/May02/052902/02p-0244-cp00001-02-Exhibit_A-vol1.pdf

Some of it is technical, but enough is written in plain enough english so that anyone can understand.

Here's a small excerpt (color red added by me):

The peer-reviewed scientific evidence supports the following findings:

3. Statin-induced decreases in CoQ10 are more than just hypothetical drug-nutrient interactions.
Good evidence exists of significant CoQ10 depletion in humans and animals during statin
therapy.

4. Scientific evidence confirms the existence of detrimental cardiac consequences from statin induced
CoQ 10 deficiencies in man and animals.

5. Statin-induced CoQlo deficiency is dose related and the clinical consequences are notable
most in the elderly and in settings of pre-existing congestive heart failure (CHF).

6. Statin-induced CoQ 1O deficiency can be completely reversed by supplemental CoQ10.

7. Supplemental CoQ10 is safe and has no adverse effect on statin cholesterol-lowering or on
statin anti-inflammatory effects.

8. We are in the midst of a congestive heart failure epidemic in the United States.
Approximately 4.8 millions Americans are diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Half of
those patients will die within 5 years. Each year, there are an estimated 400,000 new cases of
CHF (Congestive Heart Failure Data Fact Sheet,
www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/other). Although the causes of this epidemic are
unknown, statin-induced CoQ10 deficiency has not been excluded as a possible contributing
factor.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Salt is a poor delivery system for Iodine. Bread bakers do not use Iodine in America because it makes bread spoil faster.
I will send you a link on Iodine research done by a doctor.

I thought it was cause it kills / slows growth of yeast that made bread rise?

NOT using iodized salt in baking is THE SECRET for making great breads!

And re Stantins

Amaranth and Quinoia seeds (AND Hemp etc) have some amazing oils in them
These OILS (FATS) are structurally related to cholesterol, yet when eaten, significantly lower cholesteral,
Amaranth has a higher percentage benefical oils than olive oil.
Black Amaranth seed has the highest. Google Black Amaranth Oil Price for some surprises..
(Super Big Bottle 500ml / 16.90 Oz...Priced at $247.49 )On my FB page, Im standing in a field of my own black amaranth plants. (note)

When I had my cholesterol tested bad cholesterol was sky high

But my Dr said, but your good cholesterol was even higher, so you don't need to do anything..!

The bad thing about french fries from chain stores and breakfast at pancake shops.. is the crappy oils they use...hydrogenated oils, and not replacing them often enough so you are always getting some rancid oil..

The same oils mentioned above from amaranth also lower blood pressure.

But there is no money in eating some seeds from a plant species described in literature as an agricultural weed, and demonized as Pigweed.... Pigweed is one type of Amaranth

===

And re CoQ10 - plants grown on commercial fertilizers are low in something called Humic and Fulvic acids.. which are formed from bacterial decay of plant matter as in HUMUS soil..

If you consume a little Humic and/or Fulvic acid with CQ10 absorption of the Q10 goes sky high...otherwise most is wasted..

I'm convinced the pharmaceutical companies do NOT want this data known that obliterates the cost / benefit ration of their flagship "products" - replaceable by the oils from seeds from species of garden WEEDS...

And, incidentialy, Black Amaranth was banned in 1500 by Cortez to destroy the strength of the Aztec empire.

I think we the people should be strong...especially now..

Arnie Lerma

Note: You dont need the oil extracts, further it is difficult to extract, but your digestive tract is built to do that if you grind them up...just buy some commercial amaranth seed from a health food store and grind it up and add to other dishes, it also is a better thickener than corn starch for soups and gravies, if someone wants some black amaranth seed from me I could be bribed

Last edited:

Intelligence

I was lucky enough to interview a Medial Director who helped design some drugs. I held off publishing
the interview until December 7, 2014 - Story and Video Here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/scientology-war-against-pharmaceuticals-interview-released

Scientology war against pharmaceuticals interview released

EXCERPT:

Examiner releases raw audio interview on YouTube with medical director of major pharmaceutical company that reveals decades of controversy including the decline of Scientology’s war against psychiatry and big pharma.

Addicts require trained, profession medical help
File Photo
The medical director insisted on remaining anonymous and not to name the pharmaceutical company he was from during the interview. When asked about the conflicts between the pharmaceutical industry and Scientology-Narconon, he replied: “ I think the major conflicts have been through Narconon – their refusal to treat people with appropriate medication.”

Video is embedded in story, but here is the YouTube:

[video=youtube;byljfrilgJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byljfrilgJQ[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I DO know the difference between bacterial symptoms and just plain stomach pain, and because of that, thought it likely that I DID have a bacterial infection. When he heard my answers, he had to agree with me (and
his arrogance was suddenly gone). I got my antibiotic.

Helena

hmmmm.....I think I have to nominate that for 2015's worst post of the year, to date.

sweeping generalities. . .

black pr.

bizarre illogical conclusions. . .

conspiratorial cultic certainty. . .

"Doctors don't like SOLUTIONS, only PROBLEMS"? Sorry, that's straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard Paranoia & Propaganda Playbook.

I'm surprised you don't call them "medicos" like Dr. Hubbard.

ps: Because much of my R&D and entrepreneurial work involves collaboration with medical researchers, surgeons and medtech visionaries, I have had the enormous and inspiring pleasure to work with many doctors quite directly for many years. I have personally witnessed extraordinary dedication, selflessness and a profound love and respect for their patients and the sincere wish to help them in any way possible. As far as I can tell, you say you went to one doctor years ago and drew all these dark conclusions about the noble gentlemen practicing the medical arts. I find the truth to be quite the opposite of what you are reporting. You complain about doctors's "arrogance"---try reading your own post again honestly and see if your own towering arrogance doesn't come up and smack you directly in the face.

Last edited:

Intelligence

hmmmm.....

"Doctors don't like SOLUTIONS, only PROBLEMS"? Sorry, that's straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard Paranoia & Propaganda Playbook.

For me, even though most of our medical is FEEE in Canada, and Drs. paid a flat fee with no nonesense, I still don't trust
some doctors if I have to rush into a walk-in clinic. The last time, a few months ago, I was prescribed a Med that was 5 times
the cost of an alternative generic one. Me thinks some Drs get kick-backs or whatever for Rx of certain drugs???

Heck, I don't even 'TRUST' many regular people .... only a few I can really trust in many cases.:blush:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
hmmmm.....I think I have to nominate that for 2015's worst post of the year, to date.

black pr.

conspiratorial cultic certainty. . .

ps: Because much of my R&D and entrepreneurial work works with medical researchers, surgeons and visionaries, I have had the enormous and inspiring pleasure to work with many doctors quite directly for many years. I have personally witnessed extraordinary dedication, selflessness and a profound love and respect for their patients and the sincere wish to help them in any way possible. As far as I can tell, you say you went to one doctor years ago and drew all these dark conclusions about the noble gentlemen practicing the medical arts. I find the truth to be quite the opposite of what you are reporting. You complain about doctors's "arrogance"---try reading your own post again honestly and see if your own towering arrogance doesn't come up and smack you directly in the face.

Many Kids want to become doctors for the same reason some of us joined $cientology - we wanted to become able to help people. Then, just like we found ourselves in a psychopathic lying cult where truth was whatever you needed to say to get money out of person...doctors find themselves in a cult of money run by the AMA which like our congress AND the FDA has been taken over by pharmaceutical MONEY... using the obscene profits of an industry which has been granted exclusive rights for being able to practice medicine.

The pattern is frighteningly similar, I believe if $cientology is not crushed in time, it might become the Religion of the New World Order...because

"Psychology is the religion of the new world order" Reinhard Gehlen

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
For me, even though most of our medical is FEEE in Canada, and Drs. paid a flat fee with no nonesense, I still don't trust
some doctors if I have to rush into a walk-in clinic. The last time, a few months ago, I was prescribed a Med that was 5 times
the cost of an alternative generic one. Me thinks some Drs get kick-backs or whatever for Rx of certain drugs???

Heck, I don't even 'TRUST' many regular people .... only a few I can really trust in many cases.:blush:

Sure, it is wise to learn all that one can and collaboratively work with one's health care providers.

But starting with the predicate that all doctors cannot be trusted because they only want PROBLEMS not SOLUTIONS is utter lunacy. I usually ignore Helena's formulas for success because (for starters) they never work out for her and her posts are a testimony to a virtually non-stop cascade of bad results and bad things that others did to her (according to her). Today I did say something because I found it genuinely repulsive and badly informed that she so arrogantly dismissed doctors as untrustworthy and ill-intentioned.

Reminds me of those characters that sometimes show up in criminal cases where the murderer choses to represent themselves at trial. None of this kind of delusional shit ever ends well.