ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Celebrity Center Munich closing down

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Nicole, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:clap: Go, Manicure shop! :thumbsup: Now the manicurists have something to talk about with their clients :D

3. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

That's got to be the smallest "CC" ever.

What a great win!

4. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

Did they actually close or move? Do you think CC's are combining with the Idle Morgues?

5. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

I can't answer question's. I found this news at WWP. I am living some hours away from Munich. I am sorry!

But I hope it is really closed.

6. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

My Local org and CC combined. One dead org + one dead CC does not make for one busy org.:lol:

7. NonScio

NonScio Patron Meritorious

A Manicure Shop? Perhaps it will serve to "cure" their bad manners,
    etiquette education for rude registrars. Anyway, I guess that's one more Nail in the Cult's Coffin!

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Seems like a Power-Change hat turnover kind of thing.

Both are "clip joints".

9. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

Duh!

How many German celebrities can can you name?

Before all you Krauts start sending me hate mail let it be known that I am German/American.

10. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Celebrity Center? Where's the auditing room? Where's the course room? Where's the Ivory Tower? Where's CF? Where is Qual? Where are the Celebrities?

Is this fishbowl auditing? The crowds can gather outside the window and watch the celebrity receive services?

Was this for real? What a joke. :lol:

11. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

That's an eentsy teensy CC. Did it cater to midget, I'm sorry, vertically challenged celebrities? In any case Hooray if it has indeed closed down.

12. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

The Celebrity Centre turning into a manicure shop! Now that's definitely another nail in the cult's coffin.

13. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

I see what you did there.:lol:

14. nozeno

Oh....I forgot.

[​IMG]

15. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

LOL!

16. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

A German celebrity?

Noz, seems like you're trying to get boobs into as many threads as possible. I just want to say one thing. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  17. Ackerland

Ackerland Patron with Honors

I stood in front of it once. It's got a few rooms in the back, but otherwise it's really as small as the image suggested.

18. nozeno

I think I am being unfairly characterized as a poster who is fixated on boobs.

I do post lots of other interesting stuff.

Now back to boobs......

[​IMG]

19. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Should be another "hottie" for the FCDC collection-please re post on the FCDC thread--"the home for hotties"--please remember "hotties" are people too and need our help !

20. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Prob was there just for Tom Cruise during the making of one of his movies there, no doubt.