What's new

Celebrity Scientologist David Carradine found hanged.

EXorcised

Patron
It's your numerous posts like these that make me think you are nothing but another OSA stooge. You put up other posts to get our sympathy and think you're so anti-scio. What a bunch of crap. It's fine if you're OSA or just some scio in lower conditions trying to "make amends" but don't keep lying about who you really are.

See? You got me so upset I ended a sentence with an "are". Crap; make that two. :grouch:

How sad that David Carradine felt he had to do this for whatever reason; his roles in Kung Fu and Kill Bill were great; RIP.

Tookmeahwile
I saw uniquemand, the same way as you,"an apolodist for CoS". His first post, in this thread, was just a little defensive of the cult. The poor guy doesn`t realize how he comes across, to those of us who make no excuses for the cult. Lets expand on that,..."The Death Cult".

Lets try a sentence on for size, with the more expressive.... "The death cult, may not have had anything to do with all of the deaths". :eyeroll:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
The practice of chocking while having sex is auto-erotica. The lead singer of INXS, Michael Hutchence, died the same way. From Wikipedia:

Erotic asphyxiation refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. It is also called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, scarfing, kotzwarraism, or breath control play. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper. The erotic interest in asphyxiation is classified as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association. Psychiatrist Joseph Merlino stated that it meets the criteria for a disorder "because it has the potential for lethality or serious injury."

Were his hands tied over his head?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Tookmeahwile
I saw uniquemand, the same way as you,"an apolodist for CoS". His first post, in this thread, was just a little defensive of the cult. The poor guy doesn`t realize how he comes across, to those of us who make no excuses for the cult. Lets expand on that,..."The Death Cult".

Then you haven't done your homework.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
ugh

Just a reminder that this took place in Thailand. The tourist board tries to cover this sort of thing up, so if a third party was involved, they will be trying to block that info. Unfortunately, If you spent any time auditing or C/Sing, you probably have an inkling of the stuff that goes on there. Other than that, I do seriously hear it's a lovely country.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Sadomasochism is 1.1 on the tone scale

Homosexuality along with s&m are both 1.1 on the tone scale. ANd when you read about the incest, bad finances and all the other horrors makes you wonder why they couldn't find a better spokesman to ride their float in the christmas parade!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Tookmeahwile
I saw uniquemand, the same way as you,"an apolodist for CoS". His first post, in this thread, was just a little defensive of the cult. The poor guy doesn`t realize how he comes across, to those of us who make no excuses for the cult.

I very much doubt he is a 'poor guy' and I also doubt he gives a toss what you think.

He is FREE to say what he wishes to say ... as we all are now (NOT being apologists for the Church of Scientology).

:screwy:

JustanotherEX

Patron with Honors
Tookmeahwile

Lets try a sentence on for size, with the more expressive.... "The death cult, may not have had anything to do with all of the deaths". :eyeroll:

Uniquemand is unique, but no apologist for the church. Fluffy told you true-do your homework.

At the stage UM commented, the allegations of erotic asphyxiation had not yet arrived. He was pointing out the obvious... that little of substance was known.

If the old boy was getting kinky with 3 Thai hookers? Well, I sure hope he managed to reach the "culmination" of the affair prior to departure. I hope to be so randy at that age!