Central Bureau Order forbidding International Events

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
So where should I search? Do you have any ideas on that? Keywords?

Thanks! :)

Jeeze...I don't know how to help you, Anonycat. :no:

Maybe some of it will gurgle up in the mush between my ears over the next week or so.:confused2:

I think most of the CBO's probably never got off the Ship or out of Int Base. During the Apollo years, CBO's were pretty much "Flag Only" stuff. Some of Hisself's Issues had limited distribution designations....some HCOB's, HCOPL's, RJ's, LRH ED's, FO's, etc, and some were almost all limited distribution designations, CBO's, COLRHED's, GOO's, ABO's, FMO's, etc. :yes:

Face:)

Gib

Crusader
Jeeze...I don't know how to help you, Anonycat. :no:

Maybe some of it will gurgle up in the mush between my ears over the next week or so.:confused2:

I think most of the CBO's probably never got off the Ship or out of Int Base. During the Apollo years, CBO's were pretty much "Flag Only" stuff. Some of Hisself's Issues had limited distribution designations....some HCOB's, HCOPL's, RJ's, LRH ED's, FO's, etc, and some were almost all limited distribution designations, CBO's, COLRHED's, GOO's, ABO's, FMO's, etc. :yes:

oh gawd face, derailing my own tread.

what's that line LRH used, there is no hidden data line? :angry:

Of course I was mostly public and a stint as a staff member, in HCO no less,

one of the elite LOL (not to disparage anybody but myself for believing I was elite being qualled for HCO, LOL)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Gib

Crusader

one of the elite LOL (not to disparage anybody but myself for believing I was elite being qualled for HCO, LOL)

In response again Face, although responding to myself LOL (I'm the only one who will listen to me, LOL)

reminds me of the "leadership" test, I always scored high. I remember when I first went to Flag as a OOT and did that test for Flag, I scored high and the person administering the test after the score, looks at me with a beaming smile, LOL

But the person administering the test didn't know I worked in HCO and gave the test many times to others so I knew the right answers

But, of course, I became a Ronbot, one who follows "policy" to a tee. Literalness.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

I Grok you, Gib.

One of the first things I realized when I got on the Apollo was that there WAS a "Hidden Data Line". Initially it was pretty cool being on the "Hidden Data Line". As I progressed up the "Food Chain" the coolness gradually began to wane and I slowly started getting weirded out by the layers, on top of layers, on top of layers of "Hidden Data".

When I was in the "Inner Circle" I was the epitome of cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, I must confess, I was "smitten" and self adulatory with having "risen" so far, being "in the know", "included" and "trusted". On the other hand, I began to "protect and submerge" my innermost thoughts, feelings and WTF's. I knew all kinds of stuff about El Ron, SO Operations and the Cof$ construct that less maybe 50 people at most had a clue about, knew much of the complete picture or ever had access to.

You felt elite being qualled for HCO. Imagine how I felt being qualled for Flag Crew, later on Flag Missionaire, later on Flag Bureaux Aide, later on CommodeDoor's Staff, then "ultimately" LRH Personal Staff.

You took "The Hook", Gib...I swallowed the hook, line, sinker, pole, reel and was working my way to the tackle box before I woke up enough from my blind dog in a meat house Egoic feeding frenzy to walk away...not because I was smart or had some grand epiphany...but because my children were in peril and Mother Nature, for some reason I'll never know, had gifted me with a visceral impulse and innate instinct to protect and provide for my children no matter the fear in my gut.

It's been a long, hard road. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Many here have had a harder--much harder--road and, sadly, many more still to come here are just beginning or have not yet started walking that road.

Time heals all wounds but the scars remain, sometimes ache, are ugly and never go away.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
Central Bureau Order, Battleplan, Ethics Officer, Commanding Officer......... It's all so warm and spiritual -- so healing. Makes you feel all centered and whole, doesn't it?

It makes me feel all pissed off. I think of myself all smug "being an auditor", and all the while this BS is going on in the other room. Fookers!

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I bet he has already, and is just try'in to help those that wouldn't dare come over here to us bad asses. :laugh:

Maybe so, although I doubt it. I think Marty wants all original ideas and obseervations to either be his or come from someone on his current "Credible" List, which ESMB is definitely not on. :yes:

He references stuff from other Bloggers, etc but never ESMB. If he was reading here, how in the world could he have not delved into on his Blog some of the GREAT STUFF from Cowboy's 2 go rounds?

Marty's making progress, IMHO. However, he still wants to control the message, be the source of the correct viewpoint and be the Persona.:coolwink:

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
So where should I search? Do you have any ideas on that? Keywords? Thanks! :)

For one, perhaps try a google search using the term with apostrophes: "Central Bureaux Order"

So google doesn't spell correct the "x" off of "Bureaux," which it will want to do.

https://www.google.com/#q="Central+Bureaux+Order"

You'll find a lot of lists of titles they've copyrighted over the years . . . for starters.

Maybe this will help. :confused2:

I always chuckle when reading these “appeal to Source” condemnations of the Malicious Dwarf. They are generally made by Scientology Indies who cling to Hubbard’s tripe (while cursing Miscavige) in an attempt to assuage their continuing delusion.

In my book, the incoherent ramblings of a rotten-toothed, abusive, 1.08 GPA college freshman drop-out bigamist are as equally worthless as the ramblings of a scotch-swilling, abusive 5'2" high school drop-out bully.

Two peas in a pod, or in this case, two clams in a shell.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I always chuckle when reading these “appeal to Source” condemnations of the Malicious Dwarf. They are generally made by Scientology Indies who cling to Hubbard’s tripe (while cursing Miscavige) in an attempt to assuage their continuing delusion.

In my book, the incoherent ramblings of a rotten-toothed, abusive, 1.08 GPA college freshman drop-out bigamist are as equally worthless as the ramblings of a scotch-swilling, abusive 5'2" high school drop-out bully.

Two peas in a pod, or in this case, two clams in a shell.

You got no arguments from me. I'm just seeking the "source" data to show to those still in, and in doing so, maybe they would have a WTF moment and start thinking outside the scientology magic box of tricks.

Gib

Crusader
Maybe so, although I doubt it. I think Marty wants all original ideas and obseervations to either be his or come from someone on his current "Credible" List, which ESMB is definitely not on. :yes:

He references stuff from other Bloggers, etc but never ESMB. If he was reading here, how in the world could he have not delved into on his Blog some of the GREAT STUFF from Cowboy's 2 go rounds?

Marty's making progress, IMHO. However, he still wants to control the message, be the source of the correct viewpoint and be the Persona.:coolwink:

In either case, no matter to me his Persona :yes:. But I do support what he is doing now.

Anonycat

Crusader
For one, perhaps try a google search using the term with apostrophes: "Central Bureaux Order"

So google doesn't spell correct the "x" off of "Bureaux," which it will want to do.

https://www.google.com/#q="Central+Bureaux+Order"

You'll find a lot of lists of titles they've copyrighted over the years . . . for starters.

Maybe this will help. :confused2:

Right, I was looking through dox with "CBO". If I was doing a search, I probably would have done that. I have dox that I thought I should search through first. Nothing like weeding through a tweekers' mountain of crazy writings. :coolwink:

Gib

Crusader
I Grok you, Gib.

One of the first things I realized when I got on the Apollo was that there WAS a "Hidden Data Line". Initially it was pretty cool being on the "Hidden Data Line". As I progressed up the "Food Chain" the coolness gradually began to wane and I slowly started getting weirded out by the layers, on top of layers, on top of layers of "Hidden Data".

When I was in the "Inner Circle" I was the epitome of cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, I must confess, I was "smitten" and self adulatory with having "risen" so far, being "in the know", "included" and "trusted". On the other hand, I began to "protect and submerge" my innermost thoughts, feelings and WTF's. I knew all kinds of stuff about El Ron, SO Operations and the Cof$ construct that less maybe 50 people at most had a clue about, knew much of the complete picture or ever had access to.

You felt elite being qualled for HCO. Imagine how I felt being qualled for Flag Crew, later on Flag Missionaire, later on Flag Bureaux Aide, later on CommodeDoor's Staff, then "ultimately" LRH Personal Staff.

You took "The Hook", Gib...I swallowed the hook, line, sinker, pole, reel and was working my way to the tackle box before I woke up enough from my blind dog in a meat house Egoic feeding frenzy to walk away...not because I was smart or had some grand epiphany...but because my children were in peril and Mother Nature, for some reason I'll never know, had gifted me with a visceral impulse and innate instinct to protect and provide for my children no matter the fear in my gut.

It's been a long, hard road. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Many here have had a harder--much harder--road and, sadly, many more still to come here are just beginning or have not yet started walking that road.

Time heals all wounds but the scars remain, sometimes ache, are ugly and never go away.

Thanks Face. I got it. I was almost there, while I got hooked for org staff, I almost went in hook, line, sinker and to the tackle box. Let me back track a bit from my staff tenure.

I went to the LA Crusades back in whatever time it was, 1987 I think. I was a noob, had done 150 hours or so of Book 1, life repair, purif, and was then sold a training package to level 4 auditor. I was on the HQS course and the SO rolled into town to get people to crusade for religious freedom in LA and some court case.

While I couldn't afford to go, public who couldn't go but could afford it, offered to pay for flight to & back from LA. I had a weeks vacation and figured WTF, never been to California and I'd like to see Scientology in another part of the world. I truthfully went for that reason and not some crusade, I was a noob.

I arrived in LA and at the complex, I protested by marching around the court house for maybe half a day, went to lunch and said fuk this shit. So I spent my time there just wondering around and talking to people, lots of scientologists where there. At the time, I didn't even know why scientology was protesting or on a crusade, nor did I care.

So during my wonderings, I got recruited for the SO, for the OT8 ship Freewinds, that was about to be launched. You see, I was SO qualled, part of the "elite". And I wanted to go to the top, OT8, right now.

Should I mention my recruiter, qawd she was cute, a blond to boot. :happydance:

Upon return to my local org, I told them I joined the SO OT8 ship. Boom, in no time flat my training package was converted to a complete LRH library at the time, I even got a E-meter. I was on a project prepare to handle my debts and then go into the SO.

What were my debts, well the 4K I used my credit cards to buy the auditor training package.

So, I'm off the HQS course and now I'm onto somehow making as much money and as quickly as possible so I can go into the SO.

During that particular time period, I'm working my ass off and took on new ventures to make money, but I'm not on course, so since I had the LRH library I ended up for the next year reading every book and listening to every lecture series. In looking back, I was probably one of the few public who had listened and read everything LRH said regarding what was available for public.

Never went into the SO, but somehow ended up on staff. there's more drama after that, but whatever. It certainty isn't the heart aches a lot of others have had, not by a long shot.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Face. I got it. I was almost there, while I got hooked for org staff, I almost went in hook, line, sinker and to the tackle box. Let me back track a bit from my staff tenure.

I went to the LA Crusades back in whatever time it was, 1987 I think. I was a noob, had done 150 hours or so of Book 1, life repair, purif, and was then sold a training package to level 4 auditor. I was on the HQS course and the SO rolled into town to get people to crusade for religious freedom in LA and some court case.

While I couldn't afford to go, public who couldn't go but could afford it, offered to pay for flight to & back from LA. I had a weeks vacation and figured WTF, never been to California and I'd like to see Scientology in another part of the world. I truthfully went for that reason and not some crusade, I was a noob.

I arrived in LA and at the complex, I protested by marching around the court house for maybe half a day, went to lunch and said fuk this shit. So I spent my time there just wondering around and talking to people, lots of scientologists where there. At the time, I didn't even know why scientology was protesting or on a crusade, nor did I care.

So during my wonderings, I got recruited for the SO, for the OT8 ship Freewinds, that was about to be launched. You see, I was SO qualled, part of the "elite". And I wanted to go to the top, OT8, right now.

Should I mention my recruiter, qawd she was cute, a blond to boot. :happydance:

Upon return to my local org, I told them I joined the SO OT8 ship. Boom, in no time flat my training package was converted to a complete LRH library at the time, I even got a E-meter. I was on a project prepare to handle my debts and then go into the SO.

What were my debts, well the 4K I used my credit cards to buy the auditor training package.

So, I'm off the HQS course and now I'm onto somehow making as much money and as quickly as possible so I can go into the SO.

During that particular time period, I'm working my ass off and took on new ventures to make money, but I'm not on course, so since I had the LRH library I ended up for the next year reading every book and listening to every lecture series. In looking back, I was probably one of the few public who had listened and read everything LRH said regarding what was available for public.

Never went into the SO, but somehow ended up on staff. there's more drama after that, but whatever. It certainty isn't the heart aches a lot of others have had, not by a long shot.

Fascinating...Thanks a whole bunch, Gib. :thumbsup::yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
Never+huggle+muggles_1885c8_4091867.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: