ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Chalk it up!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by supafreak, Oct 18, 2009.

1. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

I thought I'd bring some cost-effective enturbulation to Canberra. May I present the first in a series of raids which I like to call Operation: Sidewalk Chalk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope the staff end up visiting exscn.

3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Great photos. Last one I saw before these. where they were closed be back in 5 or something like that.

4. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Too bad there's no one around to see it.:D

Nice work.

5. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Great work Supafreak.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Opter

6. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

Very nice Supafreak! I bet that payday advance shop gets a lot of business on Thursdays before 2 from the cult next door!

I got an idea from the DCAnons chalk...they often write "DM IS SHORT"...if you add "LOOK AT HIS SHOES!" then all the staff and public who read that will not be able to keep their eyes off his very obvious elevator shoes.

At the very least it will give them something to look for during those long boring events, and if DM finds out about it it will make him self conscious and piss him off even more.

7. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Well done Supafreak :thumbsup:

All seems quiet in Nick Noddy Land.. it may be some time before anyone notices...

The poor staff member who's on the decks cause of lower conditions will be out there cleaning the footpath with a toothbrush... :lol:

8. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Nice one

Supa,
    You go girl, who is that photographer, they are great shots...chalk art is catching on isn't it.:dieslaughing:
    Love James

9. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup: Supa - nice work.

Hope the few who do turn up actually get to see your handiwork.:yes:

10. supafreak

Thanks, everyone. Pyro and I will photograph future chalking exploits.

Zhent, I hope the remaining staff visit exscn as well. Next time, I'll leave the exseaorg URL for them.

IKTM, if the temporary graffiti survives the night, then the commuters will see it tomorrow morning. The org is at the city bus interchange, which gets heaps and heaps of foot traffic.

Thanks for the tips, Ladybird. I'll remember that. I think next time I'll also put the link to whoisdavidmiscavige.

HD, the org seems uninhabited, doesn't it! Are the SO even still turning up to work anymore? Well, if some poor staff member on lower conditions has to scrub off my handiwork, maybe the punishment, combined with my message, will sink in! :coolwink:

Thanks for the kind words, OEO! Pyro took the photos on my phone, as neither of us owns a real camera.

Scooter, I hope the same thing.

11. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

FFFFFFFF

exscn.net is still offline and with no link to the forum! :banghead:

Why Emma? whyyyyyyyyyyyy :sadsigh:

12. supafreak

Down for maintenance.

13. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Good one, Supa! :thumbsup:

It's great to see an org so deserted that you can do all this on their front doorstep without being noticed. :D

14. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

That's great. Smilla.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
  15. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

I was joking about the fact the org is empty.:thumbsup:

16. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Great post supafreak!

17. supafreak

Thanks, Kookaburra. :) I was hoping someone would pop out of the org, but no such luck.

18. supafreak

Well, my handiwork has been removed! Bawwww! They gave the front step a real good scrubbing with water, so you can't read the "exscn.net" URL anymore. The other writing was just smudged out, but illegible.

Dear Nick and Rosalie, Sea Borg of Canberra org,

you know what this means, don't you? I'll just have to come back for a retouch! I have plenty more slogans and chalk up my sleeve! You'll know where. You won't know when.

Love, Supa <3

19. grinder

grinder Patron

Not to piss on your parade too much mate, but the url exscn.net leads to a dead page. No link to the forums or any hint they exist. Scores for the attempt though.

:omg:

20. supafreak

As was pointed out to me earlier in the thread, grinder. Unfortunate timing. But don't worry, my chalk and I will come back.