What's new

Channel 4 (UK) news item on upcoming Scientology fraud trial in France

Scientology trial set to begin

By Emily Reuben - 22nd May 2009

Are the secrets of Scientology about to be exposed in a French court? More4 News goes to Paris to find out.

It sounds like a science, but calls itself a church, while opponents have other names for it.

Despite celebrity followers such as John Travolta, the Church of Scientology is viewed with suspicion in some countries.

Now the organisation faces a legal battle in France, with a trial starting next week threatening its operations there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8jEnmfjD3o

Carmel

Crusader
Yeah, good report of good news - thanks for posting CF.

Years ago now, we were briefed about how suppressive the French Govt was, and a very twisted reality of it was often shoved down our throats. France supposedly was the home of 'THE' worst sp's on the planet. It'll be interesting to hear the results.

T

TheSneakster

not important

Last edited by a moderator:

Carmel

Crusader
A covert thread "bump"...

why isn't this item in "Breaking News" ?

We have sub-forums to keep order in the place, please make use of them, k?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.
Crikey, is that all ya can say about it? (ya bloody grump! :p :coolwink: )

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Hi everyone,

Well I got my interview done with the media yesterday about the trial in France. Should come out Tuesday or wednesday in the news paper. I will post it when it comes out. It is done under a pseudo. But I think some people will know who I am. Well will see how it turns out, if my story has been changed or not. I am excited about it. Will see.

See you;

8-8008

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Yes I will put the link for it. It will also be on the internet on their website. So the day it comes out, I will let you know.

See you.

FoTi

Crusader
why isn't this item in "Breaking News" ?

We have sub-forums to keep order in the place, please make use of them, k?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Sneaks......it is in "Breaking News". What's your complaint?

Div6

Crusader
I wish I could get the BBC in the US...it is such a breath of fresh air from the garbage on TV in the US...