Charlie Earl (OSA Invest) has a chat with Anon

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Embarrassing! - I actually get a pain in the ass over that... WTF.. maybe there's something to those 'somatics' after all? - I always get a pain in the ass over these scientologists!

:yes:

otgirl8

Patron
THE SCIENTOLOGIST IN THE VIDEO WAS CLUELESS

THE SAD THING IS ALL THE POINTS THAT ANNONYMOUS MADE TO THIS 30 YR OLD STAFF MEMBER- HE WAS CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT HIS CHURCH IS DOING- HE SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY WHO JUST DOESN'T KNOW- HE DOESN'T GO TO THE INTERNET AND HE FOLLOWS THE RULES- HE IS UNAWARE AND BELIEVING--I THINK

THE SAD THING IS ALL THE POINTS THAT ANNONYMOUS MADE TO THIS 30 YR OLD STAFF MEMBER- HE WAS CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT HIS CHURCH IS DOING- HE SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY WHO JUST DOESN'T KNOW- HE DOESN'T GO TO THE INTERNET AND HE FOLLOWS THE RULES- HE IS UNAWARE AND BELIEVING--I THINK

Charlie Earl is not clueless about what the Church is doing. He works in OSA. He knows what the Church is doing. He is fine with it because he believes Scientology works and that the Church is the only thing which can save civilization. He is a nice guy, but he believes that protecting the Church is the greates good.
He is not clueless here but is using his PR skills to avoid acknowledging the charges made.

The Anabaptist Jacques

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Charlie Earl is not clueless about what the Church is doing. He works in OSA. He knows what the Church is doing. He is fine with it because he believes Scientology works and that the Church is the only thing which can save civilization. He is a nice guy, but he believes that protecting the Church is the greates good.
He is not clueless here but is using his PR skills to avoid acknowledging the charges made.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Exactly!

This Charlie person is just doing what he is trained to do. He reminds me of every other OSA person I have ever encountered. Same mannerisms, same lines. He's "reading" off a script. It's a paint-by-numbers formula (installed by Hubbard's policies being drilled deeply in) - the smug smiles, the refined arrogance, the evasions, etc, etc - a cliché performance by an OSA staffer.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
A vid of Charlie Earl (OSA INT T/Invest O/O) trying to handle a young anon protester at the Dallas Ideal Org opening back in April. Apparently Earl is also the main PI handler in LA.
In this video, filthy-scientology's Charlie Earl did the following:
. Put on a "bored" act.
. Used a soothing, "ahhh, the Internet", to cast doubt on all sources.
. Every time he ran out of intellectual ammunition, he brought up the Internet.
. Broken record, "So you read that on the Internet, and you believe it."
. As if scientology didn't coerce Jenna to abort her baby, because her video is on the Internet.
. OSA's getting f***ed raw by the Internet, they have nothing to counter with.
. He pretended he cared more about ice cubes, than the in-his-face Anon.
. Whenever the Anon drew blood, Charlie would change the subject.
. He got away with it often, as the Anon quickly moved from subject to subject.
. On complex questions, Charley'd address off topic parts, ignoring the substance.
. Discredited anything that was a long time ago.
. Discredited KESQ TV, with his tone of voice, "ahhh, KESQ TV."
. Charlie's sidekick started babbling a couple times when he got in trouble.

The Anon interviewer and picture taker:
. Knowledeable, energetic, a walking encyclopedia.
. He was up against a trained deflector.
. The Anon cycled through many topics.
. Toughest statement the Anon made was, "Yeah you don't want to talk about that."
. Then he let Charlie off the hook, I wish he would have grabbed for the throat.

My suggestion:
. Don't let OSA change the subject on "general" topics.
. Keep shoving (abortion, dual-religion and the Internet) up scientology's ass.

Last edited: