What's new

Chat

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi guys,

I've installed a chat. It's on the home page. Check it out.

I'll post some instructions if needed because it's quite featured, but it's also fairly intuitive so should be easily enough understood.

Come & say hello. :hey:

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yay!!!! (even though I've never used it) I'm glad for others that it is back.

Jack

PS: You don't seem to be taking my advice to take it easy. You seem to going "balls to the wall" getting things back to "normal" rather than pacing yourself...chances to complain about how hard it all was MAY be slipping away...

Jack

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yay!!!! (even though I've never used it) I'm glad for others that it is back.

Jack

PS: You don't seem to be taking my advice to take it easy. You seem to going "balls to the wall" getting things back to "normal" rather than pacing yourself...chances to complain about how hard it all was MAY be slipping away...

Jack

I just wanted to get it all done ASAP so now I can relax a bit and enjoy the new board. I'm a bit like that (ask my husband). If something needs doing I get totally into it until it's done and ignore the rest of the world. It's not a virtue, but sometimes it's useful.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
I totally get it!
In fact, I got in trouble for that attitude. "If you do it right, right at the beginning, you save SO much time over the long haul!.

I got hit for taking "too much time" when I spent minutes and by doing that, saved hours/days that no one noticed or appreciated.

Like Frank Lloyd Wright said: "It's hard to be humble when you are a genius."

Jack

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
For anyone wondering I volunteered to be kicked from the chat, that's why I posted the above pics.

A kick lasts for an hour