What's new

Check Out Flags Incredible Stats - A Must Read!!!!!!

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I got this in the mail from a friend of mine....:D

Hello Everyone!

Did you get the latest issue of Source Magazine(Issue 213)? I sure hope you
did and I certainly hoped you read it thoroughly. Keep in mind that Source is the magazine from Flag Land Base - the Mecca of technical perfection. Also, this magazine comes out only about 4 times a year. Thus, the stats of release and graduates reflect about a three month period.

Before I continue, a simple quiz. What are the main statistics of an org? Give
up? Here they are according to LRH himself:

"Orgs have only 2 major final valuable products. One is well-trained
auditors. The other is satisfied pcs. ...Tech and Admin policy exist only to assist making these two products IN VOLUME."

LRH ED 131 INT

Life Repair Block 8 December 1970 (OEC Vol. 4, p. 145)

"The product of an org is well-taught students and thoroughly audited pcs."

HCO P/L 17 June 1970RB KSW Series 5R, Technical Degrades (OEC Vol. 0, p. 14)

So let's take a look at Flag's completion stats over the last three months.

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7
Class 5 grad auditor course completions - 3
Class 5 grad auditor internship completions - 1
Class 8 auditor course completions - 1

Are these expanding stats? If it doesn't add up in your brain then good for you If it does add up in your brain then you need a new brain! Clear the planet?? You couldn't clear the street you live on in twenty years with stats like this.

So where is all this hype about expansion coming from? When you go to an event you hear about all these expanding stats with wonderful graphics showing trends going straight up. I bet you can't recall the last event they talked about Clears, OT's and (most importantly) auditors being made. That's because these are some of the stats being reported:

"People helped"
"Hours on OT projects"
"Ideal Org Fundraising"
"Volunteer hours in building orgs"
"Population of cities with new groups"
"Number of citizens aware of Human Rights"
"Shopping Malls playing our Human Rights PSAs"
"Number of dirt particles removed during film restoration"
"Number of miles of distraction-free voyages"
"Number of terrabytes of processing memory"
"Inches of press"
"Square feet of book cover cloth"
"Feet of lamination"

Get the idea??? Sounds great but not the real product. And what is Flags new product? It's having pc's spend countless hours on Objectives. That includes OT 7's and OT 8's being put back on Objectives for no good reason whatsoever because - yes sir - that will handle what ails you. If you recall where Objectives is at on the bridge you will note it is at the bottom. If you recall where OT levels are on the bridge you will note they are on the top. So why ar the OT's being made to regress bassackwards? If you have half a brain you'll figure out that answer in a microsecond.

Liken it to when you were a baby and just learned how to crawl(Objectives). Youthen put in time, effort, years of training, etc. to become a greatsprinter (OTlevels). Now your coach comes along and says you have to go back and learn how to crawl again because you just didn't get it 100% right when you were a baby and that is what is holding up your progress. Oh - and by the way - you'll have to spend many, many hours relearning crawling all at you own expense.

Ridiculous? - yes! Counter productive? - yes! Current executive C/Sing via current management? - yes! So go take a good look at the latest Source magazine and ask yourself - "what's wrong with this picture?" Better yet - ask your org about their stats on auditing completions and auditors made. Have any staff left and why? Where are all the OT's??? Where are all the Clears???? Where are all the Auditors????

When was the last Class 12 made??? You know - all the questions you have been asking yourself but are afraid to ask management. However, if you do ask
questions to org management be prepared for endless sec checking, lower condition write ups, costly amends projects and "stink eyes".

GO AHEAD.......I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

The Org Insider

dianaclass8

I hope others come up with stats from other Orgs all over the world.. If Flag is that low...Just imagine the rest of the orgs!

lkwdblds

Crusader
Very revealing stats to say the least!!

Hello Everyone!

did and I certainly hoped you read it thoroughly. Keep in mind that Source is the magazine from Flag Land Base - the Mecca of technical perfection. Also, this magazine comes out only about 4 times a year. Thus, the stats of release and graduates reflect about a three month period.

auditors. The other is satisfied pcs. ...Tech and Admin policy exist only to assist making these two products IN VOLUME."

LRH ED 131 INT

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7

Are these expanding stats? If it doesn't add up in your brain then good for you If it does add up in your brain then you need a new brain! Clear the planet?? You couldn't clear the street you live on in twenty years with stats like this.

So where is all this hype about expansion coming from? When you go to an event you hear about all these expanding stats with wonderful graphics showing trends going straight up. I bet you can't recall the last event they talked about Clears, OT's and (most importantly) auditors being made. That's because these are some of the stats being reported:

"People helped"
"Hours on OT projects"
"Ideal Org Fundraising"
"Inches of press"
"Feet of lamination"

Get the idea??? Sounds great but not the real product. And what is Flags new product? It's having pc's spend countless hours on Objectives. That includes OT 7's and OT 8's being put back on Objectives for no good reason whatsoever because - yes sir - that will handle what ails you. If you recall where Objectives is at on the bridge you will note it is at the bottom. If you recall where OT levels are on the bridge you will note they are on the top. So why ar the OT's being made to regress bassackwards? If you have half a brain you'll figure out that answer in a microsecond.

Liken it to when you were a baby and just learned how to crawl(Objectives). Youthen put in time, effort, years of training, etc. to become a greatsprinter (OTlevels). Now your coach comes along and says you have to go back and learn how to crawl again because you just didn't get it 100% right when you were a baby and that is what is holding up your progress. Oh - and by the way - you'll have to spend many, many hours relearning crawling all at you own expense.

Ridiculous? - yes! Counter productive? - yes! Current executive C/Sing via current management? - yes! So go take a good look at the latest Source magazine and ask yourself - "what's wrong with this picture?" Better yet - ask your org about their stats on auditing completions and auditors made. Have any staff left and why? Where are all the OT's??? Where are all the Clears???? Where are all the Auditors????

When was the last Class 12 made??? You know - all the questions you have been asking yourself but are afraid to ask management. However, if you do ask
questions to org management be prepared for endless sec checking, lower condition write ups, costly amends projects and "stink eyes".

Yours truly,

The Org Insider

Wow, Diana, these statistics on actual delivery are pathetic. This would be a very low week, perhaps a crashed week where the staff got no pay and only ate rice and beans, back in the 70's for one small AO unit such as the AO in Anzo (Australia - New Zealand). If this signifies 3 months production at the Flag Land Base, then Flag's stats would be in Non Existence based on a 3 month trend.

The stats that seem to be on the rise seem to be "standing ovations" at major events and number of "new" stats invented to create the impression that stats are up.

Is this any way to run a Navy?
Lakey

Arthur Dent

Soon they will stop posting the stats as they are too embarrassing. Or maybe they will make up names!

dianaclass8

Wow, Diana, these statistics on actual delivery are pathetic. This would be a very low week, perhaps a crashed week where the staff got no pay and only ate rice and beans, back in the 70's for one small AO unit such as the AO in Anzo (Australia - New Zealand). If this signifies 3 months production at the Flag Land Base, then Flag's stats would be in Non Existence based on a 3 month trend.

The stats that seem to be on the rise seem to be "standing ovations" at major events and number of "new" stats invented to create the impression that stats are up.

Is this any way to run a Navy?
Lakey

I guess Captain David Misscavige is sinking the boat and the entire fleet, his 'Navy' is going down to the bottom of the sea. I was told that they have produced only 5 Class VIII auditors or less in the last 15 years.

I would love to receive more bonafide reports from other Orgs.

Diana

Diana

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Y'know what I'll bet it is, truly? They put people back on Objectives to reinforce control. On OTVII and VIII there's a lot of solo auditing = lots of time alone = creeping doubts.......witness the recent exodus of OTs. This is to keep 'em docile.

ETA: Wait. Not VIII, I think VII is the heavy solo one that can go on forever. I might be wrong. Preserved my error to remind me to be humble & remind others that I still have a lot to learn about Scn. ;)

dianaclass8

Soon they will stop posting the stats as they are too embarrassing. Or maybe they will make up names!

They have already been making up names. A long time ago my son's name appeared in a Freewinds Magazine as a course comp that he had actually done at CCI, so his name showed as he had done the same course...but at different orgs! I suspect his is not the only case.

Diana

dianaclass8

Y'know what I'll bet it is, truly? They put people back on Objectives to reinforce control. On OTVII and VIII there's a lot of solo auditing = lots of time alone = creeping doubts.......witness the recent exodus of OTs. This is to keep 'em docile.

ETA: Wait. Not VIII, I think VII is the heavy solo one that can go on forever. I might be wrong. Preserved my error to remind me to be humble & remind others that I still have a lot to learn about Scn. ;)

My friend G. and his wife went to Flag to do their six month check and ended up doing the Purif for 7 months... and time inside the sauna counts as 'auditing hours'

Diana

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
My friend G. and his wife went to Flag to do their six month check and ended up doing the Purif for 7 months... and time inside the sauna counts as 'auditing hours'

Diana

Good God, 7 months? Did they have to be shipped home in thermoses?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hello Everyone!

LRH ED 131 INT

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7

"People helped"
"Hours on OT projects"
"Ideal Org Fundraising"
"Inches of press"
"Feet of lamination"

Yours truly,

The Org Insider

YES BUT AUDITORS TRAINED,

HAPPY PEOPLE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT...
BOOOOOO

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7

air_change_graph%5B1%5D.gif

the number of hours of Sec Checking across the planet with the first question ,

Have you had any unkind thoughts about COB....RTC ? 5,5647,746,998,34

DONATIONS FLEECED BY IAS

PRIME REAL ESTATE BOUGHT

BASICS PACKAGES SOLD

GOOD GUYS DECLARED

KICK BOXES TO THE HEAD

MOTORCYCLES BOUGHT

VAULTS IN MOUNTAINS.....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

graph.png

dianaclass8

Not only that, but they go to Flag to attest to OT VII and instead they were sent them to the Purif...at a great expense because they **HAD*** to stay at the Sand Castle...:duh:

Diana

dianaclass8

YES BUT AUDITORS TRAINED,

HAPPY PEOPLE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT...
BOOOOOO

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7

air_change_graph%5B1%5D.gif

the number of hours of Sec Checking across the planet with the first question ,

Have you had any unkind thoughts about COB....RTC ? 5,5647,746,998,34

DONATIONS FLEECED BY IAS

PRIME REAL ESTATE BOUGHT

BASICS PACKAGES SOLD

GOOD GUYS DECLARED

KICK BOXES TO THE HEAD

MOTORCYCLES BOUGHT

VAULTS IN MOUNTAINS.....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

graph.png

Exactly!:duh:

Diana

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Not only that, but they go to Flag to attest to OT VII and instead they were sent them to the Purif...at a great expense because they **HAD*** to stay at the Sand Castle...:duh:

Diana

Maybe there was a backlog of niacin that was about to expire. :confused2:

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Great thread, DC8!

I think DM cooked up the Objectives detour to keep the ots busy and distract their attention off the question where the fuck are ot9 & ot 10? Its been now almost 30 years since an actual new ot level has been released? DM is the master bullshitter...

dianaclass8

It's like a Purif 'Roll back"..."If we can't invalidate you by sending you down to the basic books, we sure will invalidate you by sending you off to the Purif for six and a half months" I guess the stat should be "Number of miserable hours in the sauna":angry:

Diana

dianaclass8

Great thread, DC8!

I think DM cooked up the Objectives detour to keep the ots busy and distract their attention off the question where the fuck are ot9 & ot 10? Its been now almost 30 years since an actual new ot level has been released? DM is the master bullshitter...

Yeah, where the eff are OT 9 & 10? They don't have then, if they did, they wold be selling them...probably they never existed.

Diana

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I agree. Those OTs must have some pretty heavy overts that need dealing with before they can start displaying their powers. Sec-checks and pt rudiments is the only tech-logical way to set them "free", I guess.

Megalomaniac

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7
Can anyone else confirm these stats?

When was the last Class 12 made?
I was a public at Flag in 1991 & 1992. Rick Alexander became a Class 12 then. I don't know if any were made after him. Anyways, the above training stats were probably 10-25% the weekly completions back in 92. I can't believe those still in don't see the obvious discrepancy compared to the PR.