What's new

Check Out Flags Incredible Stats - A Must Read!!!!!!

Sindy

Crusader
Can anyone else confirm these stats?

I was a public at Flag in 1991 & 1992. Rick Alexander became a Class 12 then. I don't know if any were made after him. Anyways, the above training stats were probably 10-25% the weekly completions back in 92. I can't believe those still in don't see the obvious discrepancy compared to the PR.

It really boggles the mind. They don't. :duh: That's scary.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Diana you said something about trying to study in a room full of students, or somebody did.

The room at Asho was full when I did the Briefing Course. I somehow learned to shut everyone and everything out but the tape I was listening to or the Bulletin I was reading. I can still do it.:yes:

I can be downstairs in the community reading the paper and shut out all the noise that is going on, and it is loud.:omg: I can even do it without turning off my hearing aids.

I guess this is my Success Story because I never realized where I gained this ability until now. :clap:

Hey everyone...a win is a win.:D

LOL! Me too! :)

Markus

I got this in the mail from a friend of mine....:D

Hello Everyone!

Did you get the latest issue of Source Magazine(Issue 213)? I sure hope you
did and I certainly hoped you read it thoroughly. Keep in mind that Source is the magazine from Flag Land Base - the Mecca of technical perfection. Also, this magazine comes out only about 4 times a year. Thus, the stats of release and graduates reflect about a three month period.

Before I continue, a simple quiz. What are the main statistics of an org? Give
up? Here they are according to LRH himself:

"Orgs have only 2 major final valuable products. One is well-trained
auditors. The other is satisfied pcs. ...Tech and Admin policy exist only to assist making these two products IN VOLUME."

LRH ED 131 INT

Life Repair Block 8 December 1970 (OEC Vol. 4, p. 145)

"The product of an org is well-taught students and thoroughly audited pcs."

HCO P/L 17 June 1970RB KSW Series 5R, Technical Degrades (OEC Vol. 0, p. 14)

So let's take a look at Flag's completion stats over the last three months.

Clears - 5
OT 1s - 1
OT 2s - 2
OT 3s - 1
OT 4s - 5
OT 5s - 7
Class 5 grad auditor course completions - 3
Class 5 grad auditor internship completions - 1
Class 8 auditor course completions - 1

Are these expanding stats? If it doesn't add up in your brain then good for you If it does add up in your brain then you need a new brain! Clear the planet?? You couldn't clear the street you live on in twenty years with stats like this.

So where is all this hype about expansion coming from? When you go to an event you hear about all these expanding stats with wonderful graphics showing trends going straight up. I bet you can't recall the last event they talked about Clears, OT's and (most importantly) auditors being made. That's because these are some of the stats being reported:

"People helped"
"Hours on OT projects"
"Ideal Org Fundraising"
"Volunteer hours in building orgs"
"Population of cities with new groups"
"Number of citizens aware of Human Rights"
"Shopping Malls playing our Human Rights PSAs"
"Number of dirt particles removed during film restoration"
"Number of miles of distraction-free voyages"
"Number of terrabytes of processing memory"
"Inches of press"
"Square feet of book cover cloth"
"Feet of lamination"

Get the idea??? Sounds great but not the real product. And what is Flags new product? It's having pc's spend countless hours on Objectives. That includes OT 7's and OT 8's being put back on Objectives for no good reason whatsoever because - yes sir - that will handle what ails you. If you recall where Objectives is at on the bridge you will note it is at the bottom. If you recall where OT levels are on the bridge you will note they are on the top. So why ar the OT's being made to regress bassackwards? If you have half a brain you'll figure out that answer in a microsecond.

Liken it to when you were a baby and just learned how to crawl(Objectives). Youthen put in time, effort, years of training, etc. to become a greatsprinter (OTlevels). Now your coach comes along and says you have to go back and learn how to crawl again because you just didn't get it 100% right when you were a baby and that is what is holding up your progress. Oh - and by the way - you'll have to spend many, many hours relearning crawling all at you own expense.
Ridiculous? - yes! Counter productive? - yes! Current executive C/Sing via current management? - yes! So go take a good look at the latest Source magazine and ask yourself - "what's wrong with this picture?" Better yet - ask your org about their stats on auditing completions and auditors made. Have any staff left and why? Where are all the OT's??? Where are all the Clears???? Where are all the Auditors????

When was the last Class 12 made??? You know - all the questions you have been asking yourself but are afraid to ask management. However, if you do ask
questions to org management be prepared for endless sec checking, lower condition write ups, costly amends projects and "stink eyes".

GO AHEAD.......I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

The Org Insider

It seems that a very wise man or woman in Flag found out, that having a walk and get in contact with the nature in the warm morning sun of Florida is much more healing than sitting in a room on an E-Meter and getting Hubbards upper level Auditing which in my opinion in fact is driving you crazy.
So there is nothing wrong that these people on the upper levels are doing more objectives today.
It is very sad that about 26 people are caught in this trap there, loosing so much money for this nonsense.

Best
Markus

namaste

Hi.
I got that mag.
Those stats are correct.
It lists the names of the completions. Not sure if I should post all that.

Source_213a.jpg

Ron's Org, lol

apple

Patron Meritorious
Hurtfully funny and sadly true. This hit the spot of when I believed that an OT was something special. I cannot say it better than you have, and I will use it in my conversations with Scientology slaves.

It's not like it matters, Scientology has never produced any material which even remotely comes close to creating an OT, so why not just take some random content from a comic book, at least it will be a little interesting.

People do not do these levels to become OTs they do them to pretend they are OTs to people stupid enough to believe them.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got this in the mail from a friend of mine....:D

Hello Everyone!

what is Flags new product? It's having pc's spend countless hours on Objectives. That includes OT 7's and OT 8's being put back on Objectives for no good reason whatsoever because - yes sir - that will handle what ails you. If you recall where Objectives is at on the bridge you will note it is at the bottom. If you recall where OT levels are on the bridge you will note they are on the top. So why ar the OT's being made to regress bassackwards? If you have half a brain you'll figure out that answer in a microsecond.

Looking at The Creation of Human Ability book arent objectives unlimited positive process. Standard Operating Procedure 8C , spotting spots, Havingness trio, and can be run exterior. But flag would lose all those co-audit courses and no where for the IAS reg to swing in vulture circles.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi.
I got that mag.
Those stats are correct.

Source_213a.jpg

Ron's Org, lol

That is funny, i can just see people searching on the internet, RONs Org......
http://www.ronsorg.com/
I was talking to a "guy" just recently who used to be the driver at flag HGC ,
he was explaining to me the high percentage of psychotic breaks on the famous
L rundowns and how he had to take them out the back door and drive em off to destimulate.

Here are other completion lists with names on the board so its ok to post for fair use, might also help others out to locate friends.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16074&highlight=completions

a

dianaclass8

Thank you Namaste...if you don't dare to post it..scan the page...send it to me and I will post it...:happydance:

Hi.
I got that mag.
Those stats are correct.

Source_213a.jpg

Ron's Org, lol

dianaclass8

So let's take a look at Flag's completion stats over the last three months. (Courtesy of Namaste :) )

Clears - 5

1- Guy Lotufo
2- Jamie Fisher
3- Stephanie Brown
4- Laura Cluden
5- Erica Cerute

OT 1s - 1

1- Ann Lin

OT 2s - 2

1- Lee Spiller
2- Mary Berney

OT 3s - 1

1- Alan Agami Romano

OT 4s - 5

1- Alexander Maslov
2- Andrea Rusconi
3- Janet Becker
4- Julie Adney
5- Patrick Stojak

OT 5s - 7

1- Cynthia Hall
2- Diane Hilly
3- Hui-Chen-Guang
4-Jamie Popa
5- Louisa Chaubert
6- Mario Ziegler
7- Shannon Huntington

Class 5 grad auditor course completions - 3

1- Silvia Frunari
2- Diana Clarizio
3- Chris Marcus

Class 5 grad auditor internship completions - 1

1- Lambrini Lygerou

Class 8 auditor course completions - 1

1- Clemence Bourdin

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Clears - 5

1- Guy Lotufo
2- Jamie Fisher
3- Stephanie Brown
4- Laura Cluden
5- Erica Cerute

At this rate I would recommend that they focus their efforts locally on just Clearwater, FL. They should be able to clear Clearwater in about 60,000 years. :yes:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yup. When I was in I had originated Clear. A couple of weeks ago, they called me up with a C/S R-Factor and told me that my problem was a non-ep Purif!

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I was talking to a "guy" just recently who used to be the driver at flag HGC ,
he was explaining to me the high percentage of psychotic breaks on the famous
L rundowns and how he had to take them out the back door and drive em off to destimulate.

Wow! I'd sure like to see specifics on that in a post here!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Yup. When I was in I had originated Clear. A couple of weeks ago, they called me up with a C/S R-Factor and told me that my problem was a non-ep Purif!

GreyWolf, that's hilarious that they called you up out of the blue ... with your name and photograph right here on ESMB to tell you your purif was out.

But aren't you an SP?

TG1

Angelic Poster
I guess everybody else knows this, but I just read above that Flag is now delivering (drum roll please!) ... the HAS and HQS courses.

HAS course grads reported = 3
HQS course grads reported = 5

Lulzy Luigi!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I guess everybody else knows this, but I just read above that Flag is now delivering (drum roll please!) ... the HAS and HQS courses.

HAS course grads reported = 3
HQS course grads reported = 5

With OTVIIIs being put back onto Objectives, HAS and HQS are now the top of the Bridge. :)

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
With OTVIIIs being put back onto Objectives, HAS and HQS are now the top of the Bridge. :)

Paul

Is the current HQS course the good old one with all objectives, SA lists, assiste etc?

If they still have the TRs and objectives course what is the current HQS course? Maybe a mix of VMH stuff?

Terril park

Sponsor
This is the latest Flag stats from their magazine. Note that this is over the

last 3 months. Also note the news of the latest revelations from the

" New Yorker" magazine and that the FBI is investigating COS were not

known then.

Notice also that Flag has bypassed the class V Orgs and promoted that

people do their grades etc at Flag. Thus one would expect an increase of Flags stats

and a decrease in class V org stats.

There has been alongside that an increase in FZ and Independent results. The

Taiwanese formerly going to orgs in Australia have mostly moved to the FZ there. I still have to chase up where exactly. The Taiwanese formerly going to LA orgs have now mostly, if not totally gone to the FZ with Helen Chen and husband who have bought a property just to run their course room. Pat and Ray Krenik's Elma group are delivering at a greater volume than ever as are The Warrens and Freemans. Trey Lotz is booked for months ahead delivering L's among other matters. Just some of the highlights.

However I believe the move to the FZ/ Independent area will become even greater.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
This is the latest Flag stats from their magazine. Note that this is over the

last 3 months. Also note the news of the latest revelations from the

" New Yorker" magazine and that the FBI is investigating COS were not

known then.

Notice also that Flag has bypassed the class V Orgs and promoted that

people do their grades etc at Flag. Thus one would expect an increase of Flags stats

and a decrease in class V org stats.

There has been alongside that an increase in FZ and Independent results. The

Taiwanese formerly going to orgs in Australia have mostly moved to the FZ there. I still have to chase up where exactly. The Taiwanese formerly going to LA orgs have now mostly, if not totally gone to the FZ with Helen Chen and husband who have bought a property just to run their course room. Pat and Ray Krenik's Elma group are delivering at a greater volume than ever as are The Warrens and Freemans. Trey Lotz is booked for months ahead delivering L's among other matters. Just some of the highlights.

However I believe the move to the FZ/ Independent area will become even greater.

That is great news and I agree!

dianaclass8

I finished the Class VIII course in ’95, soon after I went to Spain to audit in the field and when I came back to the US I routed onto the Class VIII retread to refresh on the materials.

One day an SO staff named Katie Sabella walked in the academy and told the course supervisor and the students that we were to return all the confidential materials and get out of the academy right now. I was dumbfounded and I told her that that was an illegal order, she said it came from upper management and that the Class VIII course was being cancelled until further notice.

Of course I refused to comply and I said: we are all in the middle of a checksheet and we’re completing it. She was extremely rude and beligerent, she then said if you all don’t leave the premises right now I will call the police. Just like that.

For the next fifteen years until recently, there were no Class VIIIs completions anywhere in the world. I guess they did cancel the course world wide.

Diana