What's new

Check Out Flags Incredible Stats - A Must Read!!!!!!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I finished the Class VIII course in ’95, soon after I went to Spain to audit in the field and when I came back to the US I routed onto the Class VIII retread to refresh on the materials.

One day an SO staff named Katie Sabella walked in the academy and told the course supervisor and the students that we were to return all the confidential materials and get out of the academy right now. I was dumbfounded and I told her that that was an illegal order, she said it came from upper management and that the Class VIII course was being cancelled until further notice.

Of course I refused to comply and I said: we are all in the middle of a checksheet and we’re completing it. She was extremely rude and beligerent, she then said if you all don’t leave the premises right now I will call the police. Just like that.

For the next fifteen years until recently, there were no Class VIIIs completions anywhere in the world. I guess they did cancel the course world wide.

Diana

Does anyone know what the reason for closing the CLVIII course was?

last service entry for Katie Sabella NEW HUBBARD PRO TRS COURSE Advance 128 1996-10-28

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/k/katie-sabella.html

Last edited:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron

They never gave a reason. I asked Katie and she said she didn't have to give me any explanations and to evacuate the area or else.

I also asked the then Sr C/S at AOLA Griffy Blythe and she said; orders from above and that was the only explanation given.

Diana

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
They never gave a reason. I asked Katie and she said she didn't have to give me any explanations and to evacuate the area or else.

I also asked the then Sr C/S at AOLA Griffy Blythe and she said; orders from above and that was the only explanation given.

Diana

Be good to find someone to enlighten the mystery.

dianaclass8

Be good to find someone to enlighten the mystery.

There is no mystery, Miscavige did not want to train auditors, he did the same with the Briefing Course, before you knew, the academy was completely empty and everybody was out doing the "new" Miscavology Tech.

DM is not interested on training or really auditing people, he is more interested on donations from the Scn millionaires world wide, front groups to pretend that they are doing something. New public to appear to be a church and Idle Orgs to get more real estate.

He does not care that the academies are empty or that there are no PCs to invalidate. He is concentrating on getting money for nothing like a good criminal he is.

Diana

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Perhaps the main reason OT 9 or 10 has not been released is that has anyone noticed the dear old C o $ has had a very very very hard time keeping OT 8s in the fold?

Well, it ain't cause of the great results - it is because of LACK of results from the level.

Release another "OT level" and run off even more people?

Uh, they can't afford to do that.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
7 months?? @ Flag? That was an expensive purif. Probably more than they ever could have spent on the drugs.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

I would suspect that it was because "they" didn't want anybody around raising hell when "they" decided to change the tech. And by the way, I was on the VIII internship (not the same as the course) at AOLA until late '95/early '96 (my cert is dated 18 Jan 1996), and nobody threw me off -- probably because I was auditing their paying PCs for free.

Right after that, the Golden Age of Tech came out. That's when I started "staying away in droves." :)

<3
Lynn

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
So let's take a look at Flag's completion stats over the last three months. (Courtesy of Namaste :) )

Clears - 5

1- Guy Lotufo
2- Jamie Fisher
3- Stephanie Brown
4- Laura Cluden
5- Erica Cerute

OT 1s - 1

1- Ann Lin

OT 2s - 2

1- Lee Spiller
2- Mary Berney

OT 3s - 1

1- Alan Agami Romano

OT 4s - 5

1- Alexander Maslov
2- Andrea Rusconi
3- Janet Becker
4- Julie Adney
5- Patrick Stojak

OT 5s - 7

1- Cynthia Hall
2- Diane Hilly
3- Hui-Chen-Guang
4-Jamie Popa
5- Louisa Chaubert
6- Mario Ziegler
7- Shannon Huntington

Class 5 grad auditor course completions - 3

1- Silvia Frunari
2- Diana Clarizio
3- Chris Marcus

Class 5 grad auditor internship completions - 1

1- Lambrini Lygerou

Class 8 auditor course completions - 1

1- Clemence Bourdin

Hmmm, how many of them are staff racking up freeloader debt?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I would suspect that it was because "they" didn't want anybody around raising hell when "they" decided to change the tech. And by the way, I was on the VIII internship (not the same as the course) at AOLA until late '95/early '96 (my cert is dated 18 Jan 1996), and nobody threw me off -- probably because I was auditing their paying PCs for free.

Right after that, the Golden Age of Tech came out. That's when I started "staying away in droves." :)

<3
Lynn
Yes, Lynn, that's my take on it too.
The Class VIII Course is full of rants about the evils of altering scientology technology.
They closed the Class VIII Crs Room in ANZO at the same time, btw.

My friend G. and his wife went to Flag to do their six month check and ended up doing the Purif for 7 months... and time inside the sauna counts as 'auditing hours'

Diana

How in the hell can you rationalize doing the Purif for seven months? That just boggles the mind.

''Course the whole thing is mind boggling, but still!

dianaclass8

<3
Lynn

Exactly! I refused to audit their paying PCs for free, several orgs were pissed off at me because they felt that because I was the only Spanish Class VIII in LA I had the obligation to audit for them for free.

Diana

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not like it matters, Scientology has never produced any material which even remotely comes close to creating an OT, so why not just take some random content from a comic book, at least it will be a little interesting.

People do not do these levels to become OTs they do them to pretend they are OTs to people stupid enough to believe them.

Words of wisdom! :yes: :thumbsup:

I like the idea of pulling oatie 9 and 10 from a comic book. :yes: :thumbsup:

I know! We'll all find an insane, unbelievable crock of shit space opera story and sell it as oatie 9. We'll let it be unknown that it was ron's final wish to secretly bury this secret and dangerous level among db's, pts's, natterers, sp's, theetie weeties and a couple of namby pamby's so that no one would ever suspect we held the secret, super upper level writings of the 'grate' l. ron hubbard! Oatie 10 to follow some day. :yes:

Then we'll we'll soak them for billions! :thumbsup:

Then we'll deposit the money and when it doubles in size and we've had our fill, then we can announce that it was all a crock! :thumbsup:

We can then give back all those billions of $$$$$$ plus a little interest to the fools who shoveled it over. We can divvy up the rest of the interest for ourselves and start 1,000 message boards and fly all over the world to have conferences together! :thumbsup:

How about some shit like Dr. Atom or the guy who was torn up in a reactor? It's because he unlocked the secrets too soon. He's gone now, but his secrets remained with ron, until TODAY! Now U 2 can become a god and have anything you wish for! (blah blah blah... we all know the spiel). :confused2:

dianaclass8

Yes, Lynn, that's my take on it too.
The Class VIII Course is full of rants about the evils of altering scientology technology.
They closed the Class VIII Crs Room in ANZO at the same time, btw.

That is why they went after the Class VIIIs with a vengeance. Some auditors stayed and put up with the lies in order to save their field practice but I would not hear of it. I left fifteen years ago, I lost my field practice which my only source of income at the time, I also of course lost all my 'friend and my son lost almost all of his friends because he refused to disconnect from me. What they don't know at the church is that a lot of the kids pretend to be Scios but they hate DM and the Cof$.

Diana

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
hocus pocus

Yeah, where the eff are OT 9 & 10? They don't have then, if they did, they wold be selling them...probably they never existed.

Diana

I don't get the point of not releasing oatee 9 and 10 either. What would be so hard about concocting some additional hocus pocus, additional walls of so-called "fire", and putting these poor bastards back to chasing more beetees?
They could be interdimensional beetees which is why they were never addressed on the other, earlier oatee levels, too out gradient. Premature exposure would cause the pre oatee to eat non stop until inflated up like Christie Alley.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alibi game

Yup. When I was in I had originated Clear. A couple of weeks ago, they called me up with a C/S R-Factor and told me that my problem was a non-ep Purif!

They can always come up with an alibi to try to get someone back in. I don't think too many folk today buy the alibi though.

Pete

Arcangel

Patron
re: Dianaclass8

"One day an SO staff named Katie Sabella walked in the academy and told the course supervisor and the students that we were to return all the confidential materials and get out of the academy right now. I was dumbfounded and I told her that that was an illegal order, she said it came from upper management and that the Class VIII course was being cancelled until further notice.

Of course I refused to comply and I said: we are all in the middle of a checksheet and we’re completing it. She was extremely rude and beligerent, she then said if you all don’t leave the premises right now I will call the police. Just like that."

WOW SERIOUSLY?

This is what I keep coming back to the Board just to be greatful I wasn't indoctrinated. I was, for all intents and purposes, a staff WOG. I was there for the "job" and too dumb to realize the pay and the dumbshit. Thankfully, only about 5-6 months. (They still owe me my w-2's from over 15 years ago lol

I've NEVER heard in MY LIFE a "church" while reading "holy text" to "get out" and a threat of the police.

How do people buy into this shit, I mean, I know but WOW.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
"One day an SO staff named Katie Sabella walked in the academy and told the course supervisor and the students that we were to return all the confidential materials and get out of the academy right now. I was dumbfounded and I told her that that was an illegal order, she said it came from upper management and that the Class VIII course was being cancelled until further notice.

Of course I refused to comply and I said: we are all in the middle of a checksheet and we’re completing it. She was extremely rude and beligerent, she then said if you all don’t leave the premises right now I will call the police. Just like that."

WOW SERIOUSLY?

This is what I keep coming back to the Board just to be greatful I wasn't indoctrinated. I was, for all intents and purposes, a staff WOG. I was there for the "job" and too dumb to realize the pay and the dumbshit. Thankfully, only about 5-6 months. (They still owe me my w-2's from over 15 years ago lol

I've NEVER heard in MY LIFE a "church" while reading "holy text" to "get out" and a threat of the police.

How do people buy into this shit, I mean, I know but WOW.

Can you run that by me again ,are you saying its too crazy to happen?