Check this out

Good twin

Floater
Do you know of Scientologists who need to be recovered back onto the Bridge? Answer the questions right after this success story:

Here's a win from a person who was recovered back into Scientology after 20 years and who has just fully completed the LRH Basics Books and Lectures study:

"I first got into Scientology back in the 80s in Dallas. I had some Dianetics book auditing and a Dianetics Seminar. Then I joined staff as a Dianetics auditor. My first big win was when I exteriorized on the PRO TRS course doing the communication drills. I was there for a year, and then I was in the Sea Organization for a year at Celebrity Center International. I left Scientology at that point and was offlines for about 20 years. In 2008 staff from the San Diego Org showed up at my house one day but I was reluctant to talk to them. It took them about 6 months to get me in to the org. But I'm glad they did. I got my full Basics Books and Lectures package and started studying LRH again. I had some great Life Repair Auditing and did the Purification Rundown again. I have just finished the Basics and am starting on my Academy training package to be an auditor and do a co-audit up to Clear. The Academy here is really great. The Supervisors are Flag trained and awesome. I think most people who are blown don't want to be blown. They have problems that need to be handled but are probably willing to handle them if they get help. So don't hesitate to salvage someone who is blown. And if, by chance, you are reading this and you are blown but would like to get back in then do it. No one cares that much about what you did. It's more important that you are on-lines and moving up the Bridge. We're at a crucial point where we need everyone on board and moving up the Bridge and helping to establish our Ideal Orgs. Remember the wins you had and realize you can have those again. My life is way better now. Thanks to all the staff at the San Diego Org. And many thanks to LRH!!!" D.C.

Survey:

1 – Please give the names and any contact data for any Scientologists who you know who have been off the Bridge and do not have their Basics yet:

2 – Please give any wins you have heard of of Scientologists being recovered back on the Bridge and now winning on their Basics Books and Lectures study or done with it.

Help them get their communication line back in with L Ron Hubbard and put real self-confidence and happiness back in their lives today.Call me any time 323-953-3463 or 323-953-3250. I stand ready to help in any way needed.

Jon De Vries

LRH Materials Consultant

American Saint Hill Day Org

1413 L Ron Hubbard Way

Los Angeles, CA

Phone: 323-953-3463

Fax: 323-953-3257

© 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. LRH, L Ron Hubbard, Flag, Bridge Publications and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.

If you want to be removed from this mailing address ask by return message and cc [email protected]

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Survey:

1 – Please give the names and any contact data for any Scientologists who you know who have been off the Bridge and do not have their Basics yet:

All the posters on ESMB :buzzin:

2 – Please give any wins you have heard of of Scientologists being recovered back on the Bridge and now winning on their Basics Books and Lectures study or done with it.

Wins? There are wins to be had doing the basics? Weren't the original books good enough? They had to be reprinted and everyone should do the Basics and then we'd all be recovered? This is too much to digest. :melodramatic:

I just had to answer these two questions with as much flippancy as I could muster just before bed. It must be that brownie I ate nearly 2 hours ago. (Yes, husband made me brownies tonight - it's mother's day.)

I wonder how long it will take "DC" to realize he/she has been scammed again? :confused2:

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors

I can only give wins that I've heard of? Why can't I give mine? Screw that, here's my mega win from the the basics.

I was studying the basics in chronological order. I got to Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health and came across a datum that one of the best ways to destimulate engrams is to change the environment. Not word for word but something on that order. I was sick when I was reading this. I was also in the Sea Org and living the insane SO life after the Basics release.

I knew instantly that what I needed to do in order to increase my happiness and quality of life. Change enviromnment and fast!!!

So, a few weeks after that with further negative influences from the environment (being in the SO) I took off and never looked back.

LRH was right! I felt complete and utter relief! I have been this happy in such a long time!!!:happydance:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew instantly that what I needed to do in order to increase my happiness and quality of life. Change enviromnment and fast!!!

So, a few weeks after that with further negative influences from the environment (being in the SO) I took off and never looked back.

LRH was right! I felt complete and utter relief! I have been this happy in such a long time!!!:happydance:

Oh yeah!!!! :cheerleader: :thewave: :cheerleader:

Last edited:

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Basics

OMG!!!! This was the regging action that started the change in my thought process.

Question: Why on earth spend over $2,000 USD on a bunch of basic books that were essentially re-written or re-edited over the years (as if the orginal LRH versions weren't originally correct somewhere along the lines) so that NOW you have to purchase them AGAIN and restudy? Am I missing something along with my $$$$ spent? :confused2:

I hope to heck the SO doesn't show up on my doorstep - I may just have to call in backup just to hold me off of 'em! :angry:

So now that I am back to my normal uptone self, the only thing I can do is laugh!

Thanks for posting!

Good twin

Floater
Here's another

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success story for you. Read it and let me know what actions you are going to take as a result of reading this success!

“My name is Nadege Guisti-Legalle and I just completed New OT VIII!

When I completed New OT VII I really felt the past falling away and experienced a tremendous surge of beingness and energy. It was such a fantastic sensation of freedom and happiness, I could not imagine any more. However as soon as I set foot in the New OT VIII course room, I understood there was a whole new world to discover. The experience of the New OT VIII course room itself was wonderful. Imagine the only place in the universe with no case at all! It gives one a pretty good idea of our ideal scene.

When I got to read the material of New OT VIII I actually felt quite ready for that new vision and went into my first New OT VIII session. However as soon as I completed that 1st session that was so light and easy, I closed the door of my room and on my way to the examiner I experienced the most spectacular earthquake in my universe. A sensation indeed, I was not at all ready for. It was a total amazement. And it went on and on during the following sessions. A wonderful feeling of liberation pervaded my space and I acquired a new certainty about my power as a being. It is such an enormous power that accomplishes such amazingly big effects with such a delicate and gentle touch!

I cannot conceive of OT without the Basics, for me they made all the difference to make it to New OT VIII. Further the knowledge they contain are indispensable to master the gigantic energy that gets released with the OT levels.

I receive that gift of Truth Revealed with the awareness that it is a great responsibility for the future of humanity. I accept that responsibility with joy because New OT VIII gave me so much ARC for other beings that this responsibility seems very material.

I look forward to going home and channeling the power in my activities for the 3rd and 4th dynamics, especially in the project my husband and I are doing which we have dedicated ourselves to for the last 5 years. This is aimed at educating Scientologists and opinion leaders in society about the religious nature of Scientology. There is a lot to do to get all the ideal orgs created and reach full public religious recognition in Italy. It is an exciting game to play, even more now that my ability to create has been fully rehabilitated.

I share this win with my husband who has supported me and accompanied me every step of the way.

My gratitude and admiration go to the Freewinds staff.

I want to thank COB and RTC for their relentless work to make the tech available to all and keep it pure.

And my eternal gratitude to Ron for having given us the tech to rise again to eternity.”

- Nadege Guiste-Legalle

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2009 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, SCIENTOLOGIST, THE BRIDGE and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization,
118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, please email [email protected] with your removal request.

NeXTep

Patron with Honors
"I first got into Scientology back in the 80s in Dallas. I had some Dianetics book auditing and a Dianetics Seminar. Then I joined staff as a Dianetics auditor. My first big win was when I exteriorized on the PRO TRS course doing the communication drills. I was there for a year, and then I was in the Sea Organization for a year at Celebrity Center International. I left Scientology at that point and was offlines for about 20 years. In 2008 staff from the San Diego Org showed up at my house one day but I was reluctant to talk to them. It took them about 6 months to get me in to the org. But I'm glad they did. I got my full Basics Books and Lectures package and started studying LRH again. I had some great Life Repair Auditing and did the Purification Rundown again. I have just finished the Basics and am starting on my Academy training package to be an auditor and do a co-audit up to Clear. The Academy here is really great. The Supervisors are Flag trained and awesome. I think most people who are blown don't want to be blown. They have problems that need to be handled but are probably willing to handle them if they get help. So don't hesitate to salvage someone who is blown. And if, by chance, you are reading this and you are blown but would like to get back in then do it. No one cares that much about what you did. It's more important that you are on-lines and moving up the Bridge. We're at a crucial point where we need everyone on board and moving up the Bridge and helping to establish our Ideal Orgs. Remember the wins you had and realize you can have those again. My life is way better now. Thanks to all the staff at the San Diego Org. And many thanks to LRH!!!" D.C.

Thanks for posting this GT. Amazing how desperate they are getting.

I wouldn't be surprised that this person (D.C.) does not even exist and that the whole success story was just made up. Sounds too good to be true. Who in the whole of earth would go back after 20 years out of the cult.

Anybody here know anyone who ventured back into the cult after being out for a long time?

Good twin

Floater
Thanks for posting this GT. Amazing how desperate they are getting.

I wouldn't be surprised that this person (D.C.) does not even exist and that the whole success story was just made up. Sounds too good to be true. Who in the whole of earth would go back after 20 years out of the cult.

Anybody here know anyone who ventured back into the cult after being out for a long time?

I've seen it a few times. They usually venture right back out. I've seen a few stick after being off for awhile. One I know of recently completed the Basics at Flag. We'll see.....................:whistling:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jump the Couch !!!

result on google:
Jon De Vries (born 26 March 1947 in New York) is an actor who played Wilson Granger and Victor Granger, the clones of Walter Granger, in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Up The Long Ladder". Where Are They Now: (1997) Appears off Broadway as Driver in The Red Address

Another actor who want to "jump the couch" a' la TC ... :woohoo:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOVE the' Net !

Headlines: Cast Change Causes the Public Theater's Controversy to Delay a Week by Broadway.com Staff
The Public Theater production of The Controversy of Valladolid will begin performances a week later than previously scheduled, now starting on February 15 at the Public's Newman Theater. The extra week gives the company more time to work with Gerry Bamman, who recently joined the cast in place of Jon DeVries. DeVries left the production for personal reasons.

May 11, 2009
www.broadway.com

Good twin

Floater
Here is a quick survey regarding your Basics studies. Please answer every question and be specific.

1. How are you doing on your Basics studies?

2. Are you on a course or reading and listening on your own?

3. Which book are you on now?

4. Which org do you study in?

5. Do you get the help you need so as to continue your studies fast?

6. Give me an example of how the Basics have helped you in life.

7. What do you expect you will do next on The Bridge? Where will you do it? When?

8. Anything else you would like to tell ASHO Day?

Thank you very much.

Ml, Bonnie Morrissette
Letter Registrar ASHO Day

Unpublished work ©2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved.

THE BRIDGE is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.

If you would like to be removed from receiving emails simply send a request to the Addresso Officer via: [email protected]. Please ensure that you list all addresses to be removed if you have more than one so you do not continue to receive the mailings after only one is removed.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
They have no idea how stupid these "surveys" are do they? :eyeroll:

I would be really curious to know what kind of feedback they are really getting on the Basics. Several people here on ESMB have stated that it was the Basics that "woke them up" -- I wonder how many other people have left or are thinking of it after that fiasco.l

:)TL

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I still get spasms in my solo plexus when I read this type of SHIT!:no:

I don't know whether to laugh or jump out of a window:omg:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :angry:

I feel better now.

TP

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I still get spasms in my solo plexus when I read this type of SHIT!:no:

I don't know whether to laugh or jump out of a window:omg:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :angry:

I feel better now.

TP
Perhaps you need your "spirit of play" restored.
recapturespiritofplay-2.jpg

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perhaps you need your "spirit of play" restored.
recapturespiritofplay-2.jpg

Evil trickeries... They mean registrars? It makes sense read that way.

Recapture your spirit of play by... leaving the damn Church. Run. This way, that's it. Run. Put your arms in the air like an airplane and purse your lips and make sputtering noises.

Better?

Jon? I don't think he is that old... I knew him well. Hubby (ex?) of Blondine Devries, who (was?) in TU, Comps. Jon was exec, was in Cine, Manufacturing, then looks like took a dive.