Chi-Town Shennanigans with Anonymous and Video

Sindy

Crusader
You may remember this:

At the last LRH B'Day event in Clearwater, Darth Xander was down in Clearwater protesting. Anyway, his grandmother lives in Chicago. So, during this protest, Domenic, the Chicago Org Ethics Officer was also in Clearwater at the time (presumably on some sort of service as he's OT5). So, the Flag OSA utilized Domenic to fuck with Xander while he was there as Domenic was familiar with him as he regularly protests in front of the Chicago Org.

So, their black op was to send Xander's grandmother flowers. They sent a Scientologist with flowers to her home and lied to her telling her that the flowers came from Xander. Meanwhile, in Clearwater, Domenic kept asking him, "So, did Bernice get her flowers? Did Bernice get her flowers?" Xander didn't know what he was talking about but would later find out. The message being, "We know where you grandma lives, we know her name and we're at her house while you're at Flag...watch your back."

This really pissed me off and at the time I called Domenic and gave his voicemail an earful demanding him to call me back and explain. Of course he never did. I also called Flag and left a lengthy message on the answering machine of Peter Mansell the OSA head there.

Though the sound quality is rough and it's hard to hear, I at least get a chance to ask him about this on camera.

Also, they hired guards. Wow! It was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDET7bcSrak&feature=player_embedded&fb_source=message

Then the staff member willing to take a bullet for DM. I'll admit that in my mind I was calmer than this :ohmy: I now see that was not the case. Oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnChx-6h38&feature=player_embedded

See more at WWP!:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...y-postgame-august-4-2012.104283/#post-2159882

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
By the way, all these people are great people and now that I look at this I wish I had had the presence of mind to talk with her more calmly but I'm not used to this and wasn't expecting her to come out and I said only what I could think to say.

I will get better. I don't put these up to disparage these people but every little bit of light leads to the truth.

Good twin

Floater
Wow. Nice work, Sindy! Don't beat yourself up or route yourself to cramming. You were human. You were compassionate. That shines through. :yes:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Oh! My! God!

Domenic's a prick, isn't he?

I LOVED that he left his keys in the door. That was hilarious.

BTW, are those the front doors to the Church of Scientology in Chicago? I'm a little surprised. I thought their ideal org mausoleum would look a little different than that.

Sindy, do you live in Chicago? If so, I might like to join you in a little protest sometime. We should coordinate. I don't live there, but I'm occasionally there on business.

We could have fun!

TG1

Sindy

Crusader
Oh! My! God!

BTW, are those the front doors to the Church of Scientology in Chicago? I'm a little surprised. I thought their ideal org mausoleum would look a little different than that.

Sindy, do you live in Chicago? If so, I might like to join you in a little protest sometime. We should coordinate. I don't live there, but I'm occasionally there on business.

We could have fun!

TG1

Yes, I live here. PM me. This is the old org not the Ideal Org that lays vacant.

I will probably now be said to have joined the cyber-terrorist group Anonymous :biggrin:

Sindy

Crusader
Oh! My! God!

We could have fun!

TG1

Actually, Domenic is a very kind person who is allowing himself to be used by the cult. He is turning into a real asshole but he didn't used to be. He needs to RUN for the hills. It is so sad. :sad:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
By the way, all these people are great people and now that I look at this I wish I had had the presence of mind to talk with her more calmly but I'm not used to this and wasn't expecting her to come out and I said only what I could think to say.

I will get better. I don't put these up to disparage these people but every little bit of light leads to the truth.

What I would have done, which may have caused her to have a terminal case of catatonic brainfart or perhaps lead to her awakening ... I would have told her that it is nothing personal, I am still in Scientology on my oatee levels down in Flag, and they have no problem with my being here picketing, since Eli Lilly is paying me 100 bux per hour to picket and that is how I am paying for my bridge.

Pete

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You may remember this:

At the last LRH B'Day event in Clearwater, Darth Xander was down in Clearwater protesting. Anyway, his grandmother lives in Chicago. So, during this protest, Domenic, the Chicago Org Ethics Officer was also in Clearwater at the time (presumably on some sort of service as he's OT5). So, the Flag OSA utilized Domenic to fuck with Xander while he was there as Domenic was familiar with him as he regularly protests in front of the Chicago Org.

So, their black op was to send Xander's grandmother flowers. They sent a Scientologist with flowers to her home and lied to her telling her that the flowers came from Xander. Meanwhile, in Clearwater, Domenic kept asking him, "So, did Bernice get her flowers? Did Bernice get her flowers?" Xander didn't know what he was talking about but would later find out. The message being, "We know where you grandma lives, we know her name and we're at her house while you're at Flag...watch your back."

This really pissed me off and at the time I called Domenic and gave his voicemail an earful demanding him to call me back and explain. Of course he never did. I also called Flag and left a lengthy message on the answering machine of Peter Mansell the OSA head there.

Though the sound quality is rough and it's hard to hear, I at least get a chance to ask him about this on camera.

Also, they hired guards. Wow! It was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDET7bcSrak&feature=player_embedded&fb_source=message

Then the staff member willing to take a bullet for DM. I'll admit that in my mind I was calmer than this :ohmy: I now see that was not the case. Oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnChx-6h38&feature=player_embedded

See more at WWP!:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...y-postgame-august-4-2012.104283/#post-2159882

The Chicago Morgue looks so degrading and the PEOPLE - Wowser - poor souls! Just trapped like we were - not knowing they are in a CULT - given commands and obeying - hypnotised and delusional - some day most of them will be gone - tick tock tick tock!

Most Morgues are so depressing looking - very icky areas and look really low class.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Chicago Morgue looks so degrading and the PEOPLE - Wowser - poor souls! Just trapped like we were - not knowing they are in a CULT - given commands and obeying - hypnotised and delusional - some day most of them will be gone - tick tock tick tock!

Most Morgues are so depressing looking - very icky areas and look really low class.

Since there are more picketers than clams, it might be possible to keep up a constant campaign of sidewalk chalking, until the bucket clam gets so disgusted that he tosses his bucket on a chalker and not the chalked sidewalk ... which, of course, will be videocammed. That leaves the bucket clam open to an assault charge.

Pete

Sindy

Crusader
Since there are more picketers than clams, it might be possible to keep up a constant campaign of sidewalk chalking, until the bucket clam gets so disgusted that he tosses his bucket on a chalker and not the chalked sidewalk ... which, of course, will be videocammed. That leaves the bucket clam open to an assault charge.

Pete

Well it is rather telling that they have resorted to purchasing security at both doorways. How did that get through FP? Who is funding it?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Pete

I thought he was throwing water on the sidewalk to entice potential NEW CLAMS - a little water always attracted CLAMS! :wink2:

Keep picketing the Moruges - when I was in - it was REALLY upsetting to everyone to see anyone outside protesting - and it interrupted every single person in the building - even if there are only 2 people -keep doing it!! It keeps any newbies OUT - they don't want to come to the Morgue anyway! They hate the stupid courses, they hate getting regged and now to walk by protesters and anonymous with the masks - just gives them just enough to not come back!! Well done gang - keep going!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Actually, Domenic is a very kind person who is allowing himself to be used by the cult. He is turning into a real asshole but he didn't used to be. He needs to RUN for the hills. It is so sad. :sad:

Exactly. When I was in OSA, I received chiro care in Portland, and when I had business in Chicago, Domenic came to my rescue. He is an excellent chiro.

Like the devout Scilon that he is, his moods waiver depending on what's happening at the moment. He's an asshole when he's stressed or believes it serves the purpose of the moment.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly. When I was in OSA, I received chiro care in Portland, and when I had business in Chicago, Domenic came to my rescue. He is an excellent chiro.

Like the devout Scilon that he is, his moods waiver depending on what's happening at the moment. He's an asshole when he's stressed or believes it serves the purpose of the moment.

Smurf: Remember - Scientology creates ASSHOLES - that is the only stat they really have - # of ASSHOLES created. If you stay in - eventually you have to be an ASSHOLE or you cannot survive! I remember all of the Sea Morgue members at Flag - they all looked SO UNHAPPY and the only happy Sea Morgue members I saw is when some REGISTRAAR was able to get a public to refinance his house or cash in his IRA - then there would be some joy! To think that these people got in to HELP mankind and they end up hurting and destroying others in order to survive:bigcry:

Sindy

Crusader
Question:

In the height of your involvement would you have made a similar comment --- that you would take a bullet for Miscavige?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Interesting. I would not have.

You sure of that? Most devout Scilons who really feel that the cult is working & changing lives, who can't see themselves as doing anything more important with their lives, may have an emotional moment where they feel they are willing to take a bullet for the COB or someone else in that moment of time.

It falls in line with the military model of sharing a foxhole with fellow soldiers.. if the enemy lobbied a hand grenade in the foxhole, would you flee or jump on the hand grenade to save your fellow soldiers?

If, while in the cult, a gunman entered a building that the COB & I both happened to be in at that moment, I'd be inclined to take a bullet for him & anyone else in the building, to save them from harm. But, if David Miscavige were to call me & ask me to prove my loyalty to the church by sticking a gun in my mouth & pulling the trigger, I'd decline.

Sindy

Crusader
You sure of that? Most devout Scilons who really feel that the cult is working & changing lives, who can't see themselves as doing anything more important with their lives, may have an emotional moment where they feel they are willing to take a bullet for the COB or someone else in that moment of time.

It falls in line with the military model of sharing a foxhole with fellow soldiers.. if the enemy lobbied a hand grenade in the foxhole, would you flee or jump on the hand grenade to save your fellow soldiers?

If, while in the cult, a gunman entered a building that the COB & I both happened to be in at that moment, I'd be inclined to take a bullet for him & anyone else in the building, to save them from harm. But, if David Miscavige were to call me & ask me to prove my loyalty to the church by sticking a gun in my mouth & pulling the trigger, I'd decline.

I know that I never cared about the various personalities involved as much as the philosophy and principles. Whether or not, in action, I would have ever taken a bullet should that unlikely circumstance arise, in regular conversation I never would have made the comment -- ever.