Chi-Town Shennanigans with Anonymous and Video

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

AOATz.jpg

♪ ♫ . . . these boots are made for walking . . . ♪ ♫​

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Question:

In the height of your involvement would you have made a similar comment --- that you would take a bullet for Miscavige?

David Miscavige is not talked about...we only saw him at the "straight up and vertical" events. I really did not think much of him. I was told he lived at Big Blue at ASHO/AOLA. Then I was told he lived in hiding and had body guards because the Es Pees/Psych's were out to get him. I was told he got paid the lowest salary out of any "leader" of a Church, I was told he made $50 a week. Everything is a LIE in Scamonology!

I don't not think I would have taken a bullet for him then. I did not take the "matyr" role - I got in to improve my dynamics. When I saw that Scientology tricked me into thinking that was what they would do - and the ultimate goal is to "Command" everyone to be in for COB - I got out!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Then the staff member willing to take a bullet for DM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnChx-6h38&feature=player_embedded

Sindy,

That was just fantastic! You were dead on! Thank you!!

WTF kind of people are these?!!!!

Let's see how a world without criminality and insanity actually looks.......

* The OSA Operative terrorizing grandmothers with mafia-like flower deliveries carefully calculated to send a message of hate and fear....

* The "Ethics" Officer using BucketTech, pouring water on sidewalk messages to drown and "erase" the voice of defrauded people worldwide. That should work. FAIL!​

But here's one thing they actually did get right.

She didn't say that she would take a bullet for David Miscavige. What she actually said was correct:

I will stand in the front of his bullet.

She got it right! Scientologists do stand in front of Miscavige's bullets. He's the only one wielding a gun. LOLOL. Even a broken cult is right twice a day.

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
You sure of that? Most devout Scilons who really feel that the cult is working & changing lives, who can't see themselves as doing anything more important with their lives, may have an emotional moment where they feel they are willing to take a bullet for the COB or someone else in that moment of time.

It falls in line with the military model of sharing a foxhole with fellow soldiers.. if the enemy lobbied a hand grenade in the foxhole, would you flee or jump on the hand grenade to save your fellow soldiers?

If, while in the cult, a gunman entered a building that the COB & I both happened to be in at that moment, I'd be inclined to take a bullet for him & anyone else in the building, to save them from harm. But, if David Miscavige were to call me & ask me to prove my loyalty to the church by sticking a gun in my mouth & pulling the trigger, I'd decline.

Jumping on a grenade is bullshit. A well dug fox hole has what is known as a "grenade sump" which is a small hole, approx 6" to 1 foot diameter, straight down for a few feet then angled. The grenade is kicked into the sump where it detonates harmlessly. And fuck taking a bullet for anyone if a crazed shooter (government brainwashed operative to be used for passing gun control laws) opens fire. You shoot back and take the bastard out, plain and simple. And shame on you if you aren't armed and ready. If we all open carried, shit like this would never happen. You never hear of a crazed gunman episode at a gun shop, gun show, shooting range, or oinkster station.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

AOATz.jpg

♪ ♫ . . . these boots are made for walking . . . ♪ ♫​

Considering how pointed the boots are, they are good for killing cockroaches that run for corners as well. Is the chick in the pic Sindy? Whoever it is, she is definitely good looking.

Pete

Purple Rain

Crusader
Jumping on a grenade is bullshit. A well dug fox hole has what is known as a "grenade sump" which is a small hole, approx 6" to 1 foot diameter, straight down for a few feet then angled. The grenade is kicked into the sump where it detonates harmlessly. And fuck taking a bullet for anyone if a crazed shooter (government brainwashed operative to be used for passing gun control laws) opens fire. You shoot back and take the bastard out, plain and simple. And shame on you if you aren't armed and ready. If we all open carried, shit like this would never happen. You never hear of a crazed gunman episode at a gun shop, gun show, shooting range, or oinkster station.

Pete

Like shooting police officers at IHOP? Or soldiers at Fort Hood?

HelluvaHoax!

By the way, all these people are great people and now that I look at this I wish I had had the presence of mind to talk with her more calmly but I'm not used to this and wasn't expecting her to come out and I said only what I could think to say.

I will get better. I don't put these up to disparage these people but every little bit of light leads to the truth.

You know what? Your reaction and response was that of a sane person facing flagrant human rights abuses and terrorism.

Some people do the "calmly" thing. Your approach was honest and direct. I actually loved seeing a real person talking to them.

No scripts needed, the dialogue you wrote for yourself, as you spoke it, couldn't have been more perfect because it was genuine, insightful and from the heart! There is nothing better than passion in the service of good!

That's what I love about you. If you change it I will start a thread and dead agent the new you. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Keep going baby!

:handinhand:
......:blowkiss:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Question:

In the height of your involvement would you have made a similar comment --- that you would take a bullet for Miscavige?

Actually I always thought Miscavige was a bullying asshole, especially after meeting him and having him try to recruit me to write for Gold.

After that I was quite willing to take a bullet (train away from him).

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Like shooting police officers at IHOP? Or soldiers at Fort Hood?

The oinksters were shot at IHOP, not an oinkster station. And the soldiers at Fort Hood were NOT strapped at the time. But at an oinkster station, a gun range, a gun show, or a gun store, virtually everyone IS strapped and packing, either open or concealed.

Bottom line ... there is a certain pattern to the mass shooting events, or at least the ones that get the big media coverage, certain common denominators. Alex Jones has covered them at length. If someone was to PM me I could hook them up with my password to prisonplanet.tv and they could download whatever files they wanted.

Pete

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Considering how pointed the boots are, they are good for killing cockroaches that run for corners as well. Is the chick in the pic Sindy? Whoever it is, she is definitely good looking.

Pete

Indeed, that is our Sindy. Perhaps I was being too obtuse, or showing my age, but the words I added were supposed to bring to mind a soundtrack . . .

[video]http://youtu.be/MnQcExGaEvk[/video]​

. . . you listening, Domenic?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Indeed, that is our Sindy. Perhaps I was being too obtuse, or showing my age, but the words I added were supposed to bring to mind a soundtrack . . .

Do I win some sort of prize for immediately beginning to hum Nancy when I read your "...boots are made for walking" post? :p

Sindy beautiful woman - you did great. "Authentic" is the word that comes to mind. :yes:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

How well I remember. I was 13 at the time and I had the 45 rpm record of that, with another song on the back, also by Nancy Sinatra, I think it was titled "Leave My Dog Alone" or something along those lines. It was definitely an also ran, not like "Boots." The "Boots" song was in Full Metal Jacket right after the boot camp part ended, and we see Joker in country being approached by a Vietnamese hooker.

Anyways, back when I was 13 and liking that tune, I was digging on Nancy Sinatra as well, who was my fantasy gal at the time, until my 9th grade Spanish teacher came along and I switched fantasies.

Pete

HelluvaHoax!

It's tricky, knowing a Scientologist personally who is "basically" a good person.

They can be kind and compassionate and other admirable traits.

But, when the are being a Scientologist, they are not "basically" a good person, they "basically" are a deluded cult member and zealot who is quite willing to commit alarming atrocities.

So, what then is the appropriate response to that?

To recognize their former goodness that is no longer manifest in their actions and treat them kindly with gently guiding words of understanding?

To give them the proverbial "whack on the side of the head" as employed by Zen masters to their errantly meditating disciples seeking enlightenment?

I don't know that there is only one answer.

Boisterous protestors outside the Org's front door, dancing and mocking Scientology, certainly has a commanding power to grab the attention of dormant cult members. They actually can't confront it at all, particularly because Anon can't be bullbaited and, worse, they manifest the "spirit of play" and "insouciance" that gloomy Scientolgists are supposed to have a monopoly on. LOL.

But then so does asking Scientologists a simple question that they cannot really answer. You know, they are TRAINED to fastidiously answer every question they are asked, so this is a kind of cruel trick--but very often enormously effective.

I was once at a protest at an Ideal Org and the staff/OSA did not know I was a former Scientologist. They just thought I was a "guy" in the area. I chatted up some of the execs and asked them questions about why "those people" were protesting. Naturally, they told me that they were "religious bigots" and how they were trying to abridge our rights to practice freedom of religion. Then they figured I was "handled" but I kept asking questions, gently. LOL.

I finally asked them if there "...was any slightest truth to what the protesters were saying (protesting about)." This kind of stunned them. Not one of the group could offer up an answer. They kinda went "into session" just the way a well-indoctrinated Scientologist is supposed to do when asked for a WITHHOLD. I suppose that they found something "reading" when they looked. LOL.

I went back to my earlier question and asked something like "But really, why do these people come out and protest your church but not other churches."

Another uncomfortable silence. It seemed like they were all waiting for someone else to answer it. Finally one meekly (almost pathetically) said: "We don't know!"

I had the luxury of them not knowing who I was and, at the same time, I knew virtually EVERYTHING about them, having done my staff stint, Sea Org duty, Advanced Levels and a heap-a-heap-o-burning Auditor training.

If they knew I was an SP, they would have certainly gone into "attack mode" the way that Indian bullet-taker did.

It is just an interesting area to ponder, what really can reach a cult member who is out on the sidewalk to shatter SPs.

Thank God I completed my tours of duty long before protesters came around. I CRINGE to think what embarrassing things I may have done in the defense of earth's only hope for salvation.

Well, it must be a nightmare to try and make an org solvent while under assault from all corners (SPs, Psychs, Critics, Anonymous, Media....). And to simultaneously be under attack by senior management.

Pity the poor dumb staff member, caught in the crossfire of stupidity. But, you know, they can walk away too, just like everyone else that did. They have to be held accountable at some level for the despicable behavior of their own group. Aren't they "fully responsible" after all, as Source has taught them?

ps: I am too lazy to proofread a long rant tonight. Sorrrrrry!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's tricky, knowing a Scientologist personally who is "basically" a good person.

They can be kind and compassionate and other admirable traits.

But, when the are being a Scientologist, they are not "basically" a good person, they "basically" are a deluded cult member and zealot who is quite willing to commit alarming atrocities.

So, what then is the appropriate response to that?

To recognize their former goodness that is no longer manifest in their actions and treat them kindly with gently guiding words of understanding?

To give them the proverbial "whack on the side of the head" as employed by Zen masters to their errantly meditating disciples seeking enlightenment?

I don't know that there is only one answer.

Boisterous protestors outside the Org's front door, dancing and mocking Scientology, certainly has a commanding power to grab the attention of dormant cult members. They actually can't confront it at all, particularly because Anon can't be bullbaited and, worse, they manifest the "spirit of play" and "insouciance" that gloomy Scientolgists are supposed to have a monopoly on. LOL.

But then so does asking Scientologists a simple question that they cannot really answer. You know, they are TRAINED to fastidiously answer every question they are asked, so this is a kind of cruel trick--but very often enormously effective.

I was once at a protest at an Ideal Org and the staff/OSA did not know I was a former Scientologist. They just thought I was a "guy" in the area. I chatted up some of the execs and asked them questions about why "those people" were protesting. Naturally, they told me that they were "religious bigots" and how they were trying to abridge our rights to practice freedom of religion. Then they figured I was "handled" but I kept asking questions, gently. LOL.

I finally asked them if there "...was any slightest truth to what the protesters were saying (protesting about)." This kind of stunned them. Not one of the group could offer up an answer. They kinda went "into session" just the way a well-indoctrinated Scientologist is supposed to do when asked for a WITHHOLD. I suppose that they found something "reading" when they looked. LOL.

I went back to my earlier question and asked something like "But really, why do these people come out and protest your church but not other churches."

Another uncomfortable silence. It seemed like they were all waiting for someone else to answer it. Finally one meekly (almost pathetically) said: "We don't know!"

I had the luxury of them not knowing who I was and, at the same time, I knew virtually EVERYTHING about them, having done my staff stint, Sea Org duty, Advanced Levels and a heap-a-heap-o-burning Auditor training.

If they knew I was an SP, they would have certainly gone into "attack mode" the way that Indian bullet-taker did.

It is just an interesting area to ponder, what really can reach a cult member who is out on the sidewalk to shatter SPs.

Thank God I completed my tours of duty long before protesters came around. I CRINGE to think what embarrassing things I may have done in the defense of earth's only hope for salvation.

Well, it must be a nightmare to try and make an org solvent while under assault from all corners (SPs, Psychs, Critics, Anonymous, Media....). And to simultaneously be under attack by senior management.

Pity the poor dumb staff member, caught in the crossfire of stupidity. But, you know, they can walk away too, just like everyone else that did. They have to be held accountable at some level for the despicable behavior of their own group. Aren't they "fully responsible" after all, as Source has taught them?

ps: I am too lazy to proofread a long rant tonight. Sorrrrrry!

Another way of playing them, especially when there are picketers outside ... commend them for their dedication, staying there in the face of the picketers. BTW, what do you do on your day off? Don't wait for an answer ... just start rattling what you did on your last day off or what you will do on your next day off, say, where you are headed even now. It needs to be some fun thing they can't afford. You are supposed to be meeting someone about an almost new car, a high end Mercedes, that will be a steal for only $35k, that you will pay cash for. Good thing that you got that $40k bonus last month, you have $5k left over to go moose hunting up in Alaska next fall, unless you get another bonus, which will allow you to spend 2 weeks with your new girl friend, who is 13 years younger and still looks great in a two piece swim suit, to Bora Bora. Don't make it too obvious or too out of their price range or there is no reality and they will get what you are doing ... just make it very, very real to them how much they are missing. It could be simple, depending on time of day ... "When do you guys get off for lunch? I'm headed to ******!! They offer the best (type of dish) in the city! You have to hit them just a bit over their price range, inviting them along. "How long did you say you worked for that church of yours?" They may evade. "I was thinking of doing some work for MY church ... say, what kind of hours do you put in?" They will probably lie. "Do they at least pay OK for church work? ... oops, sorry, I shouldn't ask that, that's private. Anwyays, keep up the good work! You guys are real dedicated! Seeya!"

I suspect that most don't really want to be there. If public, they probably resent the drain on their time and money with no real results. Rubbing their nose in their lack of finances wouldn't work, but a very light "Hey, we're having a party out here, it's by a pool, the water is great, the food is great, and there are pitchers of ice cold Margaritas made with premium Tequilla, the good 120 proof stuff! Oops, sorry, I guess you gotta work, you guys are SO dedicated, I admire that, I couldn't do that myself ... keep up the good work, have a nice day!" ... That approach might really cause them some heartburn, as it festers in their brains all day long, especially when they get a call from some sea ogre screaming for stats. It would definitely plant some seeds.

Pete

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Goodonya' for protesting, Sindy. :thumbsup:

Yes, I live here. PM me. This is the old org not the Ideal Org that lays vacant.

I will probably now be said to have joined the cyber-terrorist group Anonymous :biggrin:

You will know you are really getting under their skin when they start telling all their "parishoners" that you are the leader of Anonymous. Truly. :lol:

Question:

Not a chance.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
She didn't say that she would take a bullet for David Miscavige. What she actually said was correct:

I will stand in the front of his bullet.

Is it even possible to stand in front of his bullet when he's shooting at his feet? :lol:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Jumping on a grenade is bullshit. A well dug fox hole has what is known as a "grenade sump" which is a small hole, approx 6" to 1 foot diameter, straight down for a few feet then angled.

LOL. Pull your head out of your ass & breathe, please. I used the foxhole scenario to describe one's dedication to the cause, and you run amok talking about the logistics of foxholes? Seriously?

BTW, there are numerous stories from the Middle East of soldiers taking a bullet & jumping on hand grenades to shield fellow soldiers from harm.