What's new

Child abuse in the Sea Org

AnonKat

Crusader
When I was locked up in the chain locker, the chains were cold and wet. It was very dark, and dank and stank of wet metal. When I climbed out after three days, I was covered in red residue from the chain. The girl who was in there with me, and I were absolutely terrified. We were not to know that the anchor would not be dropped whilst we were still sitting on the chain, and if anyone has seen how fast and furiously a huge anchor chain moves when it is being lowered will know what I am talking about.

I am crying and you areNOT forgotten

Anonycat

Crusader
When I was locked up in the chain locker, the chains were cold and wet. It was very dark, and dank and stank of wet metal. When I climbed out after three days, I was covered in red residue from the chain. The girl who was in there with me, and I were absolutely terrified. We were not to know that the anchor would not be dropped whilst we were still sitting on the chain, and if anyone has seen how fast and furiously a huge anchor chain moves when it is being lowered will know what I am talking about.

Dear God, that would be like a huge chainsaw. Thank you for telling about this, and please do expose more of the hellish actions of scientology. I am not crying now, but I feel it coming on. All the love to you.

<3 <3 <3

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I wish one of these abused child will tell his\her story one day - in a documentary (mark Bunker)
That would help so much in lifting the veil over the Tech and the great humanitarian.

I am convinced the (past and present) children abuse in the SO
is what would make the public concerned about this cult.

One of my SO senior was one of the child on the Apollo
Me, the retard, often ask him ''please tell stories about LRH...''

He would answer '' Hummmmmmmmmm let's get good production done and I'll tell something (thursday night)
(he would only do it while in mission to please people)

But the 2-3 stories he told were so banal I don't remember them and I was sad he would not share the great theta stories he would experienced while being so close to Uncle Ron.

Many, many many years later - I had discovered he was one small child LRH was real angry at...and he was so scared. He got ethics handling ordered by LRH for something so idiot...it's unbelievable. The child had been so much loyal to him and was punished.
:no:

This guy spent his childhood with LRH and had nothing famous and theta to tell!

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32766-MAJOR-Sharone-Stainforth-NON-IGNORANCE-THREAD

I wish one of these abused child will tell his\her story one day - in a documentary (mark Bunker)
That would help so much in lifting the veil over the Tech and the great humanitarian.

I am convinced the (past and present) children abuse in the SO
is what would make the public concerned about this cult.

One of my SO senior was one of the child on the Apollo
Me the retard, often ask him ''please tell story about LRH..

He would answer '' Hummmmmmmmmm let's get good production done and I'll tell something (thursday night)
(he would only do it while in mission to please people)

But the 2-3 stories he told were so banal I don't remember them and I was sad he would not share the great theta stpries he would have with being so close to Uncle Ron.

Many, many many years later - I had discovered he was one small child LRH was real mad at...and he was so scared.
:no:

This guy spent his childwood with LRH and had nothing famous and theta to tell!

AnonKat

Crusader
Apollophoto.jpg

AnonKat

Crusader
Unicef guy here AGAIN, not leaving this alone

[video=youtube;VZt7J0iaUD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZt7J0iaUD0[/video]

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It remains children have been abused for many many years at the hands of the SO, be it at flag or big blue & damn near everywhere else they were.

The most sickening is the constant covering up of child sexual abuse. It IS the story that can destroy the CoS. It almost destroyed the Catholic Church & they spent untold millions paying off the victims to go away - and they have much deeper pockets than the little piss ant sized cult.

Bits & pieces have been told here & there & one hell of a lot more sweep under rug by OSA threats.

I keep feeling one day someone will go to the authorities & get some interest in WHY in all the years of scn that scn itself has NEVER come forward to the police ( as REQUIRED BY law ) & ever reported a case of child sexual molestation. So many people who are - or where - on staff know first hand of child sexual abuse & so do many public.

Time for law to step in & prosecute the long standing cover up that is illegal, period.

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
I'm sorry but unless you are cross-examined in a court of law, we should not accept that any of those incidents actually happened. Your word about what you witnessed is really not good enough. It doesn't matter how many other people claim to have witnessed similar things. You can not and should not claim that Scientology or Hubbard or the Sea Org neglected or abused children unless you have evidence other than your own testimony that would be accepted in a court of law or unless you subject yourself to cross-examination by a legal practitioner. That's just how we roll around here.
I have a short paralegal experience (paralegals are much lower than lawyers, they prepare materials for trials, but they do not participate in trials).

Before a case goes to court, the accusations made by individuals must be investigated. If you claim that you saw Scientology children being exploited, you should report what you saw to the police, and their duty is to start investigation, unless the statute of limitations has expired.

I witnessed violation of child labor laws in Sea Org, but at that time I was a Scientologist, so I didn't file a report (shame on me!). I am sure that either the police or child protection agencies would have started interviews of the juvenile Sea Org members, whose names I knew, but failed to disclose.

Guilty as I am for this outrage, the parents of these children are even more responsible for their kids' misfortune. Even before a trial, these children would have been removed from Sea Org, and their parents were likely to lose their parental rights. The children would have been placed in protective custody.

Now, about the trial itself -- it is likely that I would not have to testify at it because the prosecutors would have had plenty of data coming from the police detectives and the employees of child protection agencies.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I found that many times I had to leave this thread & cry.

This is one thread that I think requires tissue handy to wipe away the tears.

Yet this thread is a true must read for those who want to know how it really was

and how unspeakably horribly children were - and are still today - treated.

This IS the stuff that IF made public will bring down the "church" of scientology.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Carried over from another thread:

At 16 the "mission" ethics officer who had lots of issues but was the mission holders son. That was his biggest issue. Had me read the definition of either whore or slut to him. I have forgotten which but both words were used in relation to me.

My great sin was I was dating a ... Wait for it ... Are you ready ... A WOG! :omg:

I jacked him around a bit but when he said he would call the police and have boyfriend arrested I acted reformed. The guy was older and it could have been bad for him.

I continued to date him but kept it lower key.

Being at the mission level I never had the bad stuff tossed my way. I learned how to float my needle at will and that kept sessions short and sweet. It was a big game for me.

:coolwink:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Child abuse in the SO ? Yep !

Sexual of abuse of children covered up & never reported to police as REQUIRED by law ? OH HELL YES !

I continue to believe nothing will destroy the cult as swiftly as sexual abuse of children being made know in public, in the media, & with the law.