What's new

Child Abuse - Victorian Parliamentary Inquiry - stories needed!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, that's what it means. As I said on Facebook, this is an opportunity for former Cadets and scio-kids left neglected in Nanny-care to tell their stories to someone who will actually listen and where it might do some good.

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, that's what it means. As I said on Facebook, this is an opportunity for former Cadets and scio-kids left neglected in Nanny-care to tell their stories to someone who will actually listen and where it might do some good.

Yes . . . remember the Victorian State Parliament is the institution/authority that has proven it can and does take effective action on issues like this.

Err, umm, it's in the vein of that they get the bloody job DONE!

Rog

Jump

Operating teatime
If people have stories of child abuse , or family abuse that affects children, or children put under difficult living conditions - please make a small submission to this enquiry before September 21st 2012.
The deadline is extended - THEY DO CARE
(Submissions from Victoria or Australia - or International will be accepted.)

From Parliament Website -
Submission deadline extended for child abuse Inquiry
The Committee today announced an extension to the submission deadline for the Inquiry into the Handling of Child Abuse by Religious and Other Non-Government Organisations.
Submissions are now due by Friday 21 September 2012.
Please click here to view the Submission Guide
Please click on the link below to view the media release.
Media Release

marjiking

Patron
damn 2 years late to help one this one. well i would have been a big help to the case being i was one of the children back in the 80's that was severly abused molested and mistreated.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello Marjiking. Please tell us your story about the abuses and molestation that you went through as a child. There are many such stories on the Ex Scientology Kids website and others taking notice have done something about it. Welcome to ESMB. I consider you a most valuable member with the information that you have.

marjiking

Patron
Hello Marjiking. Please tell us your story about the abuses and molestation that you went through as a child. There are many such stories on the Ex Scientology Kids website and others taking notice have done something about it. Welcome to ESMB. I consider you a most valuable member with the information that you have.
thank you dean i will look into it