Children and wisdom vs Hubbard and stupidity

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfFCQLjyJCY

Children are so wonderful - we can learn so much from raising children for our own life. They often can teach us how to love. This is what I observed - I have two wonderful girls - actually two young women 16 and 18 years old now- and raising them up made me a lot wiser and stronger to manage life. So why do the leaders of the Chuch of Scientology think that their Sea Org members are more effective if they are not alowed to have children. In my opinion this is total nonsense.
Sane people love children and it is so wonderful to see the innocence in the eyes of a child - it gives me so much power everytime I see this beauty of life - it always helps me to cherish life.....
what a nonsense to abort children in order to keep an organization upstat. For me it is just stupid madness to utterly destroy and eliminate the first and second Dynamic in order to force the third Dynamic. It simply doesn't work. The stupid leaders of the CoS and Hubbard himself even never understood the little good contents of his writings. This is why the Church of Scientology will be erased from this planet soon. And this will be no loss at all!

Love

Markus

Markus

Love your child - there is no love in Scientology.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjw6GmiPRY

Many Scientologists neglect their children, mothers are forced to kill their unborn children in the Sea Org, families are destroyed by "disconnection" and by the crazy fanatism which was created by the crazy old man L. Ron Hubbard in order to make money and more money.

This are high crimes against humanity.

Markus

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
My first contact with full-blown unconditional love (coming from myself) occurred with my children. It grew from there, and I learned that I could "turn it on" and aim it at everyone.

It was an amazing lesson, HUGE really, and I may not have ever gotten it without my children.

It may have started out on some biological level, but it rapidly grew to much more, encompassing the mental and spiritual realms.

Unconditional Love - something that often a parent can only understand

Markus

Dear Mommy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4G0_sotB4&feature=channel

Think about it members of the Sea Org and all fanatic Scientology followers. Think about it OSA lurkers.....
What is the situation for all the children in your so called "church" do you have the time for them they need to grow in a sound way?
Where is the love?

Love
Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Well said!

My first contact with full-blown unconditional love (coming from myself) occurred with my children. It grew from there, and I learned that I could "turn it on" and aim it at everyone.

It was an amazing lesson, HUGE really, and I may not have ever gotten it without my children.

It may have started out on some biological level, but it rapidly grew to much more, encompassing the mental and spiritual realms.

Unconditional Love - something that often a parent can only understand

What a wonderful post! And so very very true!
Thank you Gadfly - you are such a wise person.
Thank you for being here for me sharing your thoughts.

Love
Markus

Gadfly

Crusader
What a wonderful post! And so very very true!
Thank you Gadfly - you are such a wise person.
Thank you for being here for me sharing your thoughts.

Love
Markus

You are very welcome Markus! Thank-you!

As a further comment, while I never enjoyed the Sea Org lifestyle, one of my MAIN reasons for leaving was so that I could BE THERE WITH MY KIDS & THEIR FRIENDS as they grew up from children into adults. I always felt so sorry for the kids with Sea Org parents, because they were like little lost sheep. Seeing their parents only every other week-end, sometimes at best! I wonder just what toll that lack of parental contact, affinity and love displayed had on these poor souls.

Granted, I didn't find the "communal" living aspect of it as negative as some others claim. I did notice that kids brought up in the Cadet Org DID have a tendency to be somewhat more gregarious, and able to more easily get along with others (having done so from such an early age). In fact, most of the kids I ever knew, as youngster, and later as adults, never really had any problem with their early years in the Cadet Org - it was later, when they HAD to join the Sea Org, that they really went negative on it all. By itself, the Cadet Org wasn't bad at Flag, not from my view of it.

BUT, nothing can make up for the lost parents. The parent who wasn't there on a birthday. The parent who wasn't there to sooth the wounded knee. The parent who was away on mission for 10 months, unable to tuck their child into bed, and kiss them good night. So many lost moments, never again to be found. :bigcry:

Markus

You are very welcome Markus! Thank-you!

As a further comment, while I never enjoyed the Sea Org lifestyle, one of my MAIN reasons for leaving was so that I could BE THERE WITH MY KIDS & THEIR FRIENDS as they grew up from children into adults. I always felt so sorry for the kids with Sea Org parents, because they were like little lost sheep. Seeing their parents only every other week-end, sometimes at best! I wonder just what toll that lack of parental contact, affinity and love displayed had on these poor souls.

Granted, I didn't find the "communal" living aspect of it as negative as some others claim. I did notice that kids brought up in the Cadet Org DID have a tendency to be somewhat more gregarious, and able to more easily get along with others (having done so from such an early age). In fact, most of the kids I ever knew, as youngster, and later as adults, never really had any problem with their early years in the Cadet Org - it was later, when they HAD to join the Sea Org, that they really went negative on it all. By itself, the Cadet Org wasn't bad at Flag, not from my view of it.

BUT, nothing can make up for the lost parents. The parent who wasn't there on a birthday. The parent who wasn't there to sooth the wounded knee. The parent who was away on mission for 10 months, unable to tuck their child into bed, and kiss them good night. So many lost moments, never again to be found. :bigcry:

I know some young adults who grew up in true believing fanatical Scientology families.
They are kind of very stone hearted and they feel so superior to the wog world.
Most of them had great difficulties in "wog" school and many are very unreliable as adults now.

Love
Markus