What's new

Children in the Sea Org part 2

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for the Co$, I read stories like those posted here. Thanks everyone for telling your stories, people do need to know what goes on in 'The most ethical group on the planet'

:grouch:

Corsa

Patron with Honors
:flowers: Thank you all for reading my story :) !

FTS, I'm sorry I made you cry. If only I could reach you a hankerchief and give you a hug ! It may please you to know, that the little bundle on the floor is a bright and beautiful young lady now! :yes: :thumbsup:

After we blew, we got our second babygirl and soon after, the 2 girls got their beloved brother :happydance: ! A lot of happyness, but nevertheless, a big big struggle on becoming a family, me and my husband becoming parents, me becoming a mother, building up an existence for all of us and - that was the biggest problem of all - keeping Scientology away from us.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
:flowers: Thank you all for reading my story :) !

FTS, I'm sorry I made you cry. If only I could reach you a hankerchief and give you a hug ! It may please you to know, that the little bundle on the floor is a bright and beautiful young lady now! :yes: :thumbsup:

After we blew, we got our second babygirl and soon after, the 2 girls got their beloved brother :happydance: ! A lot of happyness, but nevertheless, a big big struggle on becoming a family, me and my husband becoming parents, me becoming a mother, building up an existence for all of us and - that was the biggest problem of all - keeping Scientology away from us.

It's OK, I always react that way when I read the mother and children/baby stories. It is still a part of my own story that has pockets of healing needed.

I am very glad you escaped and have a lovely family.
So do I! :)

Corsa

Patron with Honors
FTS, can I read your story somewhere on this board?

I'm happy to hear you have a nice family :) ! Shine on :)

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Hello Crazy Diamond :) !
I just finished reading your in and out story. (Thanks god it's my day off today :yes: !) I liked reading what you wrote :yes: . It made me feel close to you, thanks for that. We have often been in similar places and similar situations:yes: .
Shine on!

And thanks for that wonderful hug, Sallydannce :blush: !

anonmom

Patron with Honors
OMG, that is so sad. As a mother, as a human being, I cry when I read stories like this. :bigcry:

You know, FTS, this makes me very angry! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :angry:
I am really quite the she-wolf or mama bear when I see things like this happening to families. Those self serving, vampirous, lying jerks! :grouch: Oh, I can go on all day!

Corsa, don't you think they sent you away on mission so much to separate you from your baby on purpose? I do! I think they actually sit down over it and say, "lets send her, shes a new mom. It'll teach her not to have other fish to fry." There were many other SO members who could have gone on every one of those missions. I'll bet they made it sound like you where the only SO member on the whole stupid planet to go on their lame missions. I was on mission one time myself to get an org's stats up. We had to get them to do all this stuff, including a white glove inspection. Ridiculous. Or maybe your missions where dragging more sorry people into the SO or something like that. None of that comes even close to raising your daughter. I am so glad that you and your family got out of there.

It would have been so much more humane if the SO could say, "Here is a new mother, lets keep her here with her baby and send someone else with her qualifications until her child is 3 or so". Would that have been so difficult?

OK, I think I'll step down off my soap box now. :soapbox:

Wisened One

Crusader
"They were just using people like slaves for their own personal gain..."

:bigcry: :angry: :grouch: :storm: FUCK YOU, CoS!!!! *spits, kicks and sledgehammers CoS, LRH and DM* There ain't no smilies for those actions! :grouch:

uncle sam

Can you say???

After reading these stories and many more like these[I know it's not politically correct to say what I'm going to on this message board because we do not wish to offend the lurkers who still think scn and the cos just need a little more time to correct itself] it's extremely apparent that scn and the cos is or has become an insidiously evil group. To the extent that a group does not care for the new born, the ill and infirmed and take meticulous care of these people-that group deserves to perish in terrible pain and anguish. Plain and simple, you are looking at EVIL.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
There is no humanity, no compassion, no care from the organisation itself, only on an individual basis. The only reason I was able, on two occasions, to have a newborn on post with me for a while, was because my seniors at the time saw me as an individual and bent the rules. It didn't last very long though.

Thinking of my senior from the 2nd time, I feel so sad. She is a mother, she had heart and last I heard she was in SP Hall.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Sorry I dont have another word for it. This thread is overrestimulative for me. Memories I had hoped to forget. My childhood, and the abortions.

But I keep coming back to this thread.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry I dont have another word for it. This thread is overrestimulative for me. Memories I had hoped to forget. My childhood, and the abortions.

Hi Bea!!!

One of the issues I have with SCN is the idea of "restimulation". As if we can't handle the past! Find someone who will shaddup and listen, and say whatever you damn well please. You have an immense opportunity here to grow. Don't blow it!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hi Bea!!!

One of the issues I have with SCN is the idea of "restimulation". As if we can't handle the past! Find someone who will shaddup and listen, and say whatever you damn well please. You have an immense opportunity here to grow. Don't blow it!

I agree with Nexus. Let it pour out! Just say it all. Or type it out and wait a day or so before posting in case you want to edit.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I wish I could remember it all. And tell it all. those early years are hard for me to remember. I just remember it through what others here on this thread are saying.

What they are saying is TRUE.

Keep it coming. It needs to be said.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I wish I could remember it all. And tell it all. those early years are hard for me to remember. I just remember it through what others here on this thread are saying.

What they are saying is TRUE.

Keep it coming. It needs to be said.

Amen to that Bea!:thumbsup:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Reach and withdraw is good on heavy stuff, Bea. It works. I think it works better while doing Rub & Yawn too, but even without that it helps.

Paul

sandygirl

All of this is soo disgusting and really sad. I have a family member who blew because they had children. This was just before the ban. Anonmom maybe you knew them. I'll PM you.

My big problem now-those same kids are now signed over to the SO.

What child can decide if he will NEVER want kids, a home, an education, to join a sports team, play an instrument, etc.

What kind of mindset makes these decisions for minors???

What kind of group asks these things of minors???

Because I object to these things, I am the "baddie" in my family. I feel like the only sane one!!!!

I think this area is the achilles(sp?) heel of the friggin "church"

I'm sooo sorry Bea and all of you who were raised in this crap. Enjoy everyday of your freedom!!!!:thumbsup:

And if there is some loser monitoring this board right now-shame on you for supporting any group that denies kids their basic rights to be raised in a loving home. Many of you wouldn't be so brainwashed if you were raised in one!!!!:angry:

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Hello anon- and other mums,:wink2: :)

My story took place in 80, that's a long time since. I have cried away those pains, thousands of times. By now, I'have found comfort, miles and miles away from the church.

I do though feel very sad for all those still suffering the same pains now :bigcry: and not being able to even cry about.