What's new

Children of God – Children of Sorrow

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Big fan of your writings, sir, and thought you might be interested in this (rather long) article w/links. http://www.salon.com/2013/03/12/eva...gnoring_sexual_abuse_pedophilia_ring_partner/

Here's an interesting quote from the piece:

The submission theology at the root of the abuses alleged in the lawsuit is not unique to SGM. These teachings have led to similar cases[SUP]⁠[/SUP] of abuse in entirely unaffiliated churches, and to the proliferation of watchdog blogs like SGM Survivors for similar church groups—includingMark Driscoll’s Mars Hill Church.
At its root, abuse is the harmful exercise of power over others. Submission theology protects the privileges of the powerful; as a result, abuse survivors in submission cultures are not able to fight effectively for support or accountability. It is possible that victim advocacy is inherently impossible in a culture like SGM’s.

Thanks for writing/blogging as you do,

JB.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
This is one of the all time worst cults
I have ever heard of. :angry:

http://worldcultwatch.org/children/

I read the coroner's report depicting the rage with which Ricky let loose. He was pretty sane in the video he made. He dealt with his abuse until his 29th year when he killed himself after murdering Angela. The most painful thing was where Ricky Rodriguez states in the video that he cannot find the smelling salts to revive his murdered spirit. They killed his soul and he doesn't want to exist like that any more. Wow, grey Wolf, your thread title is appropriate.

I guess if it was my personal experience that it is not safe to be born into this world and that you are being birthed only to be betrayed; to be presented as a perverted offering...food for someone else's ego, I'd feel the same. He states he could not feel 'liberated' until justice prevailed. Life had no justice and the perverse version of Christianity shoved at him was a farce.

I am surprised he was not a multiple. He did not 'seem' to have a raging dissociative disorder. But what do I know. He was deliberate and focused and did not seem under the 'spell' of a controller in the cult. I am not surprised that he took his own life though as that is all too common amongst those who suffered sexual abuse as very young children.

There was a link I trailed into last week as a lark. It was from a site that mentioned Project Rainbow (Philadelphia Experiment), the Pegasus Project and the Montauk children. Sexual abuse was used to cause the mind of children to splinter; to create partitions or 'alters' that we're blank slates for programmers. Assassins, spies, sex slaves and psychic travelers were their goal. It was amazing to me that Christianity often figured into some of these formulae somehow, although sometimes only at the end of their suffering. The difference between a spirit fragment gone bad and what seemed to be an outright demon trying to possess the consciousness with a specified purpose was 'blurred'.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm
It is the Cisco Wheeler interview at the bottom that got to me. She is a preacher now today.

It is a shame we cannot overcome the murder of the soul in many instances. No hero comes to the rescue of the helpless in time to save it. It becomes something else, something safer, or it chooses no longer to be at all, losing the will to even exist.

I did notice that these sexual scenarios described in his 2005 tape are common in 'family' cults. I also noticed that if one can accept the idea that possibly one has lived before...that this trauma may not be a first time. There have been some therapists who have uncovered that abuse can be repeated within a common bloodline. It was interesting that that Ricky said in the video that he would follow his 'mother' into a next life if he had to. He was going to make her pay for blowing out his candle. I empathize. If there is no justice in life, if heinous acts never self-correct within the fabric of this universe, why bother with it.

I hope the balance that was so needed someday reappears for the being who was Ricky.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I read the coroner's report depicting the rage with which Ricky let loose. He was pretty sane in the video he made. He dealt with his abuse until his 29th year when he killed himself after murdering Angela. The most painful thing was where Ricky Rodriguez states in the video that he cannot find the smelling salts to revive his murdered spirit. They killed his soul and he doesn't want to exist like that any more. Wow, grey Wolf, your thread title is appropriate.

I guess if it was my personal experience that it is not safe to be born into this world and that you are being birthed only to be betrayed; to be presented as a perverted offering...food for someone else's ego, I'd feel the same. He states he could not feel 'liberated' until justice prevailed. Life had no justice and the perverse version of Christianity shoved at him was a farce.

I am surprised he was not a multiple. He did not 'seem' to have a raging dissociative disorder. But what do I know. He was deliberate and focused and did not seem under the 'spell' of a controller in the cult. I am not surprised that he took his own life though as that is all too common amongst those who suffered sexual abuse as very young children.

There was a link I trailed into last week as a lark. It was from a site that mentioned Project Rainbow (Philadelphia Experiment), the Pegasus Project and the Montauk children. Sexual abuse was used to cause the mind of children to splinter; to create partitions or 'alters' that we're blank slates for programmers. Assassins, spies, sex slaves and psychic travelers were their goal. It was amazing to me that Christianity often figured into some of these formulae somehow, although sometimes only at the end of their suffering. The difference between a spirit fragment gone bad and what seemed to be an outright demon trying to possess the consciousness with a specified purpose was 'blurred'.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm
It is the Cisco Wheeler interview at the bottom that got to me. She is a preacher now today.

It is a shame we cannot overcome the murder of the soul in many instances. No hero comes to the rescue of the helpless in time to save it. It becomes something else, something safer, or it chooses no longer to be at all, losing the will to even exist.

I did notice that these sexual scenarios described in his 2005 tape are common in 'family' cults. I also noticed that if one can accept the idea that possibly one has lived before...that this trauma may not be a first time. There have been some therapists who have uncovered that abuse can be repeated within a common bloodline. It was interesting that that Ricky said in the video that he would follow his 'mother' into a next life if he had to. He was going to make her pay for blowing out his candle. I empathize. If there is no justice in life, if heinous acts never self-correct within the fabric of this universe, why bother with it.

I hope the balance that was so needed someday reappears for the being who was Ricky.

Thanks for your response. One of the things that made Ricky rage, was that Angela would not, or could not tell him where his mother was. If she had told him, he probably would have killed her anyway, but maybe not so violently.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?

Yes, the MPD/DID/SRA thing is extremely prevalent. I try not to clutter up this board excessively with things i psychically know but can't prove, but:
It is shapeshifting reptilians who brought this ancient stuff to Earth. It has been around for aeons (Satanism and MPD tech).
There are about 15 people i knew in Scn in Austin that have unhandled MPD engrams and valences. Most are "Clear".
LRH was a shapeshifting Satanist but not MPD victim/handler.
Miscavige is all 4, and a gov't agent. He is Tom Cruise's handler. Cruise is MPD shapeshifter. (Actually Misc is dead and replaced by a non-Satanist clone, but the clone is MPD/handler too.)
All these cults linked from JB's article, as well as the CoG, are run by shapeshifters, many of whom are satanists.
http://thegospelcoalition.org/about/council-members
:alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Fritz Springmeier is right on with his info. One is advised to study him. Also look up Svali.

Sautez

Patron with Honors
Robert,

I can see why this article was a tough one! I found that video to be extremely disturbing.

I could see him space out into little moments of numbness. I can understand his need for revenge.

Rick's comments about "being a voice for the ones who cannot speak, if I can help even one person- that is so important. "
He goes on to talk about the bravery of those who speak out against abuse done to children. It reminded me of all of the Scientology critics out there who have been 'outing' the COS and it's crimes for decades. When Rick called them brave, and Warriors it made me think of all the book writers, bloggers, Anon's and the huge critics who started the the whole ball rolling. I am just a small fry doing my little bit. But, every voice speaks for a thousand or more who cannot and saves at least one person down the road from getting their lives and their wallets ruined.

Robert, Thank you for using your voice. :yes: