What's new

Children Stolen by the Sea Org

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
The same happened to me. My child was 14 years old. I was a Public then.
I went to Flag with my child, and while I was receiving auditing, someone pulled my child to join the Sea Org.
When I came out of session, my child told me. I was visibly angry with that, and told my child that I would not allow her to join before the completion of High School. Fortunately, someone told the staff that I was Public, had a lot of money in the account, and that my child did not need to join the Sea Org.
It rose another flag to me. I started questioning every thing from that point on. :no:
So, when you are a major paying, Public, you do not need to join the Sea Org. :omg:

AnonKat

Crusader
The same happened to me. My child was 14 years old. I was a Public then.
I went to Flag with my child, and while I was receiving auditing, someone pulled my child to join the Sea Org.
When I came out of session, my child told me. I was visibly angry with that, and told my child that I would not allow her to join before the completion of High School. Fortunately, someone told the staff that I was Public, had a lot of money in the account, and that my child did not need to join the Sea Org.
It rose another flag to me. I started questioning every thing from that point on. :no:
So, when you are a major paying, Public, you do not need to join the Sea Org. :omg:

Preying on children is wrong in so many ways. So if you had been a poor staffer your kid had been a slave now.

By the way: Hi anon

smartone

My Own Boss
Other cultures?

I'm not a leftist. I don't believe in the multi-cultie nihilism-warmed-over post-modernist bullshit. That kind of crap has no traction with me. Cultures that mistreat their children are WRONG. The misogynistic cultures that treat daughters as propery are WRONG. I say this not out of some arrogance about my own culture, but from the knowledge that life in those cultures is harsh, bleak, and short. Life in the US and in other cultures that are products of the enlightenment is heaven on earth by comparison.

The culture of Scientology is EXTREMELY WRONG. For someone to be continually lied to is wrong. For someone to be continually defrauded is wrong. For someone to be enslaved is wrong. Scientology is an evil cult. Being wrong is what it excels at. Everything that the cult says is either a lie, or a small truth intended to promote a larger falsehood. Everything the cult does is either expressly malicious, or is a small kindness performed to try and fool the public into thinking that it is good. This is not by accident. Scientology is the creation of a sociopathic con man and it is currently being run by another sociopath. But even if it were to somehow fall into the hands of a virtuous and noble leader, the most he or she could do would be to destroy it, for its nature and its identity is evil to the core.

Parents who subject their children to the SO are unfit. It doesn't matter what their feelings are. It doesn't matter what their CULT-ure says. They are mentally incompetent and morally bankrupt. They are a threat and a menace to their own offspring and should be removed as that child's guardians

:yes::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

AnonKat

Crusader
Other cultures?

I'm not a leftist. I don't believe in the multi-cultie nihilism-warmed-over post-modernist bullshit. That kind of crap has no traction with me. Cultures that mistreat their children are WRONG. The misogynistic cultures that treat daughters as propery are WRONG. I say this not out of some arrogance about my own culture, but from the knowledge that life in those cultures is harsh, bleak, and short. Life in the US and in other cultures that are products of the enlightenment is heaven on earth by comparison.

The culture of Scientology is EXTREMELY WRONG. For someone to be continually lied to is wrong. For someone to be continually defrauded is wrong. For someone to be enslaved is wrong. Scientology is an evil cult. Being wrong is what it excels at. Everything that the cult says is either a lie, or a small truth intended to promote a larger falsehood. Everything the cult does is either expressly malicious, or is a small kindness performed to try and fool the public into thinking that it is good. This is not by accident. Scientology is the creation of a sociopathic con man and it is currently being run by another sociopath. But even if it were to somehow fall into the hands of a virtuous and noble leader, the most he or she could do would be to destroy it, for its nature and its identity is evil to the core.

Parents who subject their children to the SO are unfit. It doesn't matter what their feelings are. It doesn't matter what their CULT-ure says. They are mentally incompetent and morally bankrupt. They are a threat and a menace to their own offspring and should be removed as that child's guardians..

And WHO made them that weay I ask you.

cadet

Patron
I went through a similar situation with my 13 years old daughter. I was still online than and on course. One day, an SO member saw my daughter without me knowing of course and convinced her to join the SO!!!!!!!!! She would of been 600 miles away from me and since I have been in the SO I know how it is. Who would take care of her, who would make sure she is safe? It is not what they tell her it will be. I know. Been there. I got SO upset.

I got into a fight with my daughter and I told her. You are not 18! I am your parent and I say NO. Than someone called me at home to tell me I was out ethics, had CI. All that bullshit. I told her she could say whatever she wanted, I was her mom, she was under aged and I refused to let her go.
Fuck u! Ok, I didnt say that but sure felt like it.

That particular event has really upset me. Even to this day I cant talk about it without getting extremely upset. :grouch:

Today, my daughter thank me for not letting her go :yes:

As you say, PD, they push a particular button which is help others and my daughter is like that. My best friend told me she never saw me that way. I mean, I think the SO recruiters actually were afraid of me. :D

I was really out of control. NO ONE TOUCH MY KIDS!!!!!!!!

Your daughter has a great mother.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
When my kid came home with a signed SO contract I took it and said " Next time you see the person who got you to sign this have 'em see me ".

Next day, SO body snatcher shows up & says " You signed it ! "
Me : No
The snake : You have to !
Me : No.
The snake went lotsa BS .
Me : Why don't you just take my child with you now ?
The snake : Minor has to have parents consent
Me : Well, you say child made a decision and then you say child is not of age to make a legal binding decision. When child is old enough to make the decision I'm for whatever decision the child makes. You are going against the laws of the land. This conversation is over.
The snake : more threats.

Yeah, I had to repeat it to Ethics. I would not accept I was in a lower condition for going by the laws of the land.
I suggested maybe the snake needed retrained on suitable people to recruit & crammed on stat push.

No more contracts got brought home.

Gib

Crusader
When my kid came home with a signed SO contract I took it and said " Next time you see the person who got you to sign this have 'em see me ".

Next day, SO body snatcher shows up & says " You signed it ! "
Me : No
The snake : You have to !
Me : No.
The snake went lotsa BS .
Me : Why don't you just take my child with you now ?
The snake : Minor has to have parents consent
Me : Well, you say child made a decision and then you say child is not of age to make a legal binding decision. When child is old enough to make the decision I'm for whatever decision the child makes. You are going against the laws of the land. This conversation is over.
The snake : more threats.

Yeah, I had to repeat it to Ethics. I would not accept I was in a lower condition for going by the laws of the land.
I suggested maybe the snake needed retrained on suitable people to recruit & crammed on stat push.

No more contracts got brought home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYgyOGwTNf4&feature=relmfu