What's new

Chris Eisenman Declared an SP?

Papabear

Patron
Well, it looks like I've gone and done it now. I am supposedly now declared as of a week ago? All I have heard from my father is my only Terminal is IJC in LA, and that it's tragic I have taken the route I have, plus, my actions won't amount to much of anything.

If that's true, why declare me? I'm not having any effect at all, right? Hmmm

Well, I have yet to get a copy of this declare, and I seriously doubt that I will. All I know for sure is that the main reason for the declare is Marty Rathburn and I are apparently in cahoots. I wish I knew what we are up to, does anyone know? I sure don't!

This evil plan that Marty and I have conjured to wreak havoc and chaos has apparently been verified by looking at my Face Book page, where Marty is on my list of friends. I vaguely remember asking him to be a friend when I found out he had left and was on FB, and that's the last I remember any connection with him.

As I understand it, Marty is still hot for the "Tech", but I am very cold. What would we be doing? (that's a loaded question, isn't it!)

Since FB doesn't have a separate list for People Who Have Left Scientology Publicly what else am I supposed to do? Use pen and paper? I think not!

Anyway, if anyone has some actual specifics on my declare, I am curious what else it says. It was sent out from Flag I suppose.

I'm not worried about it really. It doesn't change anything for me, I was never going back to it, and the family still hasn't really been hearing what I've said for many years since it goes through the Scientology Mind F--k filter first and comes out as evaluation that I need a session.

Cheerio y'all!

Chris Eisenman

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=634756574

Good twin

Floater
I know it shouldn't be a surprise. And I know on ESMB a honest to goodness goldenrod declare is a badge of honor. But......Gosh Chris, my heart breaks for you and for Wayne and for your mom.

It just makes the disconnection more solid.

Screw you Cult of Scamtology. Screw you DM. And screw the founder double.

Sorry Chris. Really.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, it looks like I've gone and done it now. I am supposedly now declared as of a week ago? All I have heard from my father is my only Terminal is IJC in LA, and that it's tragic I have taken the route I have, plus, my actions won't amount to much of anything.

If that's true, why declare me? I'm not having any effect at all, right? Hmmm

Well, I have yet to get a copy of this declare, and I seriously doubt that I will. All I know for sure is that the main reason for the declare is Marty Rathburn and I are apparently in cahoots. I wish I knew what we are up to, does anyone know? I sure don't!

This evil plan that Marty and I have conjured to wreak havoc and chaos has apparently been verified by looking at my Face Book page, where Marty is on my list of friends. I vaguely remember asking him to be a friend when I found out he had left and was on FB, and that's the last I remember any connection with him.

As I understand it, Marty is still hot for the "Tech", but I am very cold. What would we be doing? (that's a loaded question, isn't it!)

Since FB doesn't have a separate list for People Who Have Left Scientology Publicly what else am I supposed to do? Use pen and paper? I think not!

Anyway, if anyone has some actual specifics on my declare, I am curious what else it says. It was sent out from Flag I suppose.

I'm not worried about it really. It doesn't change anything for me, I was never going back to it, and the family still hasn't really been hearing what I've said for many years since it goes through the Scientology Mind F--k filter first and comes out as evaluation that I need a session.

Cheerio y'all!

Chris Eisenman

Someday your father will thank you for the route you have taken.

That declare is a badge of honor. You are now dangerous to your environment, can say and think whatever the fuck you want, and have no one else to answer to for your own "eternity".

Your good works, and your example, has already multiplied.

Soon, the only person on the planet that will not be declared will be David Miscavige Himself. And, one fine day, he will be sitting on the toilet by himself, reach over, and there will be no toilet paper there.

And there will be no one else to declare for it but Himself.

Congratulations, Papa Bear.

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron

Cheerio y'all!

Chris Eisenman

Hey Chris,

That sorta sucks.

I'm in a similar spot. Lately, I've really enjoyed talking to people who have zero experience with Scientology. When I explain what I'm going through, they think it's strange, but they feel no pressure or threat. To the outside world, a statement that IJC is my only terminal is just bizarre and ludicrous. And then I realize, "oh yeah, this is just nonsense." It becomes much less serious to me. The group agreement gives this SP declare so much weight. But it's so flimsy when you think about it. I feel best considering it that way. :)

Good luck!
Mac Stevens

freethinker

Sponsor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical:
Someday your father will thank you for the route you have taken.

That declare is a badge of honor. You are now dangerous to your environment, can say and think whatever the fuck you want, and have no one else to answer to for your own "eternity".

Your good works, and your example, has already multiplied.

Soon, the only person on the planet that will not be declared will be David Miscavige Himself. And, one fine day, he will be sitting on the toilet by himself, reach over, and there will be no toilet paper there.

And there will be no one else to declare for it but Himself.

Congratulations, Papa Bear.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
And now your name joins the list of ones who have spoken out. :)
An honor that I cannot share at this time.

Ask your dad for a copy of your declare, or is he too afraid of the law suit for defamation of character?
At least make sure that he reads your declare, so he is fully aware of the lies and altered truth which he will become a subject of one day.

Remember, the future is now yours.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
At least your friend won't have to answer the questions about 'Apology? What apology?' :)

Zinj

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
I've heard that SP declares aren't even posted anymore because they tend to disappear and are then shared with the person declared. Seems no one who gets declared gets a copy anymore.

Congrats Chris! It is an honor to be on the shit list of the biggest squirrel group that exist, the cult itself.

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow Chris! I feel for you...I wanna say Congrats to you tho! I hope they
give you a copy of your declare. And may this help wake Wayne and your family UP!

And...speaking of declares....if yer goin' to Miami Org....I wonder if I'm declared yet. :hmm:

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hey Chris, tell your Dad that if it isn't written, it isn't true and since you have never seen a written copy of any such order, you are not going to go along with verbal data. Tell him to get a copy for you and until then, ignore the verbal data.

He can relate to that, for sure. Keep it real. Hang in there :)

Mary McConnell

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've heard that SP declares aren't even posted anymore because they tend to disappear and are then shared with the person declared. Seems no one who gets declared gets a copy anymore.

Congrats Chris! It is an honor to be on the shit list of the biggest squirrel group that exist, the cult itself.

I have never seen mine either

maybe Im still in good standing?

HAH

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
I have never seen mine either

maybe Im still in good standing?

HAH

neither have I. But I'm just small potatoes to them.

I've considered calling the local org and requesting my goldenrod, but everytime I think of it ... I also think about collecting several weeks of excrement and urine in a bucket to toss at their front door or over the head of my former ED who's still there 14 years later.

Is this wrong?

Hey, Chris!

My husband was supposedly declared about a month ago, but we have yet to see the declare. One actually has to go into an org and request to see it from the MAA as they no longer post them. I'm probably declared as well, but no-one has said anything to me yet. BTW, you can read our "coming out" story on Leaving Scientology:

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/two-more-out-craig-suzanne-houchin/

Hey, I just looked at your Facebook and noticed you are also a permaculturist! We are, too! Ex-Scientologists AND permaculturists? Why aren't we already friends? I'm going to "friend request" you ASAP!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've considered calling the local org and requesting my goldenrod, but every time I think of it ... I also think about collecting several weeks of excrement and urine in a bucket to toss at their front door or over the head of my former ED who's still there 14 years later.

Is this wrong?

It is to the extent you clutch the bad feelings to yourself like some valuable treasure. It's your life you are defiling in this way. Do you want to look out at the world through your thoughts for the rest of your life and see beauty or excrement around you?

Paul

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Welcome to the Club.

:goodjob: Nice work. :congratulations: You are in good company on this board.

But, as you no doubt know, good guys like Wayne, Merrit and other family members don't write the declares.

There used to be a real serious procedure of calling B of I's or at least Ethics Hearings and gradiants etc. to prepare a CSW to uplines through the local CLO and onto INT before an actual SP Declare is approved and then (an individual gradiant actually) distributed.

From my own expierence in 1998 - LA Org, AOLA and IJC do not have ANY written information about my Declare. Apparently, its a local issue and can only be seen in HCO MM Org. :coolwink:

So don't be surprised if there is nothing in writing. Since we don't know how much DM has changed all the justice policies, there is no guarantee that any stable datums you once held are true any longer. It could be that he's just making it up as he goes. :confused2: