What's new

Chrissie Bixler (fka Chrissie Carnell) has left Scientology due to Leah Remini

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Chrissie Bixler (fka Chrissie Carnell) has left Scientology due to Leah Remini.

https://twitter.com/ChrissieBixler/status/795832418070646784

lJ2VKNP.png

Famous Fix and the Wikipedia page for Cedric Bixler-Zavala both confirm Chrissie Bixler's maiden name is Carnell.

See also her Instagram in the name of Chrissie Carnell Bixler.

Chrissie Carnell's Scientology Service Completions.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

CommunicatorIC

A message from Chrissie Bixler to Leah Remini and Scientology Leader David Miscavige.

This is seven weeks old. I am cross-posting it now because I just discovered it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCC9aQDzoZ/

COPFWhE.png

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

chrissiebixler Woman Crush Errrrrrday #wce #balls @leahremini Ya know, the truly amazing thing about Scientologists is they absolutely refuse to investigate any of these crimes and abuses and cover ups. Nope. Never. The ones that do get the f*ck out. How can anyone knowingly be apart of an organization that enables sexual violence against women and children, covers it up, threatens and silences the victims, forces women to have abortions against their will, teaches homosexuality is perverted and an aberration and their chronic emotion is covert hostility, works children and adults in the sea org as slaves making grossly $30 a week, forcing family and friends to disconnect from people the church deems "Suppressive" and not to mention wittle church leader David Miscavige completely "squirreled the tech" and built a prison he dubbed "the hole" where he puts members for any reason or no reason at all while he beats and tortures them. Ohhhhh but if you're a "celebrity" you can be a serial rapist or a drunk or beat women or lie cheat and steal. Just don't be one of their victims. No, you can be one of their victims, you just take your punishment and never ever tell a soul. regram @scifiology

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
My neighbors cured strange cars parked in the neighborhood by ( me or my good neighbors ) first taking a picture of the rear license plate then very obviously taking a picture of the front license plate.

The rats always scurry when light is shone on them. They will almost never return in the same car to keep playing their game of wanting you to know you are being watched - they don't want to get identified in the process !

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had never heard of her until this post. I guess she once dated Danny Masterson?

One of the pages said she left Scn in 2016.

I bet she has stories to tell.

CommunicatorIC

The harassment of former Scientology member Chrissie Bixler - an unfortunately ongoing series.

Please follow Chrissie Bixler on Twitter.

@ChrissieBixler

https://twitter.com/ChrissieBixler/with_replies

https://twitter.com/ChrissieBixler/status/877323028735983616

dfnAm6F.png
Fortunately, Chrissie Bixler has mastered diaper-tech.

But seriously, please do NOT allow the joke to detract from how serious the loathsomely disgusting this invasion of privacy is.

What type of religion or church does this? Scientology.

https://twitter.com/ChrissieBixler/status/877304958642786304

RbkyZb4.png

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
It is absolutely DISGUSTING they go to these lengths and its even more reprehensible when their target has a child! I applaud her courageousness to stand firm and stand UP to them. People like her make it that much easier for the rest of us.

SciWatcher

My first post ever here.

I want to point out that the latest video of the latest At The Drive In album song (which is great and a nice comeback for the long extinct band) contains direct references to scientology`s fascist and totalitarian methods of social control of their herd. This is relevant `cause the singer Cedrix Bixler-Zavala, husband of ex-scientologist Chrissie Bixler-Zavala, has never been outspoken about his relationship to the cult. I personally consider Deloused in the Comatorium somewhat of an anti-psychiatry album, but it is a complex artwork so dense that it may be about anything. For me it has a theme of being doped up and under oppression and then thru your personal transcendence you can come out of the psych ward. I suspect that Deloused happened at the same time that he started his relationship with Chrissie. I would like to think that the guy is more of a free-thinker and dabbler in anything remotely interesting to him as bizarre as it may be. In that sense, marrying a scientologist and `going to the `sauna` for a cleanup plus vitamins` may have been what took him out of his drug habits, but he never quite fully engaged with the church because he feared the control, but maybe respected his wife.

This is all assumption, of course. I like the guy, I wish he would be more outspoken about this surveillance bullshit, get some cameras and video terrorize the PIs, counter PI the PI and connect it to the church and then use his public image to fight back.

Please observe at 1:22 a `Knowledge Report` for `overt transgressions`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoNJ6AQhmFY

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
My first post ever here.

I want to point out that the latest video of the latest At The Drive In album song (which is great and a nice comeback for the long extinct band) contains direct references to scientology`s fascist and totalitarian methods of social control of their herd. This is relevant `cause the singer Cedrix Bixler-Zavala, husband of ex-scientologist Chrissie Bixler-Zavala, has never been outspoken about his relationship to the cult. I personally consider Deloused in the Comatorium somewhat of an anti-psychiatry album, but it is a complex artwork so dense that it may be about anything. For me it has a theme of being doped up and under oppression and then thru your personal transcendence you can come out of the psych ward. I suspect that Deloused happened at the same time that he started his relationship with Chrissie. I would like to think that the guy is more of a free-thinker and dabbler in anything remotely interesting to him as bizarre as it may be. In that sense, marrying a scientologist and `going to the `sauna` for a cleanup plus vitamins` may have been what took him out of his drug habits, but he never quite fully engaged with the church because he feared the control, but maybe respected his wife.

This is all assumption, of course. I like the guy, I wish he would be more outspoken about this surveillance bullshit, get some cameras and video terrorize the PIs, counter PI the PI and connect it to the church and then use his public image to fight back.

Please observe at 1:22 a `Knowledge Report` for `overt transgressions`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoNJ6AQhmFY

Do you have any way to try to ask him directly? Does he have a webpage?