Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson giving Scientology Sunday Service

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson giving Scientology Sunday Service: "The Ideal Scientologist."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=866827073345892
10405622_866827073345892_8893672273188643525_n.jpg

Alfreddie Johnson

You are invited to Flag's Sunday Service

Join us this Sunday, the 31st of August in the Flag® Building Grand Chapel for a sermon with special guest Reverend Alfreddie Johnson, on

"The Ideal Scientologist"

•Hear inspiring data from the works of L. Ron Hubbard

•See a special performance by Ms. Stacy Francis

•Be with friends & family from your local community.

Doors open at 10:30am and the service starts at 11:00am
in the Flag Building Grand Chapel.

Repair the Ravages of the week with Scientology® Services.

Last edited:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think God and Jesus are going to be just a little bit disappointed in Mr. Alfreddie Johnson. We shall see.:yes:

There have been other Christian Ministers who have fallen from Grace. Worshiping L Ron Hubbard, COB, money, and everything Scientology represents is definitely a Golden Calf kinda thing.:duh:

vk4ebcb301.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Desperate and deluded - nobody gives a flying f#@k about the toxic cult anymore except those few remaining Fanatics clinging to their bloated egos about being the last few Big Beings sticking at it despite all the odds and how history WILL vindicate them as truly heroic.

Oh, and of course the grifters like the "Rev" Alfreddie who feed off them.

CommunicatorIC

Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson Scientology Sunday Service Feedback

Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson Scientology Sunday Service Feedback Report.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....206333022728637.59915.100000558226805&type=1
10405622_866827073345892_8893672273188643525_n.jpg

Alfreddie Johnson
SUNDAY SERVICE FEEDBACK REPORT

Reverend Alfreddie Johnson
“The Ideal Scientologist”
31 August 2014

The service started with Ms. Stacy Francis singing Amazing Grace which totally moved the crowd. The Senior Chaplain then read the Creed of the Church of Scientology and “An Invitation to Freedom, Man Can Save his Soul” and brought Stacy Francis back on the stage to sing a song called “I Believe” which got the whole crowd standing and clapping.

Then Reverend Alfreddie Johnson came on and completely blew the crowd away with a sermon all about being an ideal Scientologist and what that meant. The crowd was completely impacted by the message given in this sermon and they were on fire to be more active as a result.

Once Rev. Alfreddie was done, the whole crowd received group processing from the Senior Chaplain and the service was then ended with the Scientology Prayer for Total Freedom.

The public were completely rave and we had 129 public in attendance.

Here is what the public had to say:

Bob Duggan – I loved Stacy, I loved the Chaplain and the LRH references she read and the Group Processing she did and I also loved Rev. Alfreddie. Alfreddie is absolutely glowing and has really been growing so much! This truly shows you how Scientology works and everything he said was so right. I am also just amazed at how gorgeous our Chapel is and I am really proud to be part of this group.

Susan Hawley – Where do I begin? There are so many things that I loved today. I really got that an ideal Scientologist is someone who confronts the world outside and turns it into a place where Scientology is used everywhere and with everyone no matter who you come into contact with out there in the world. I am closed to work more on the 4th dynamic campaigns that we have in Scientology and start getting out there.

Wolfgang Brugger – I loved Alfreddie and the sermon today. It was so powerful. After coming to this and hearing these words from LRH and Alfreddie I am now truly going to become an ideal Scientologist.

Patrick Martin – The sermon we got was fantastic! I am going to continue to make things go right to avail myself of more Bridge progress and I am going to become a more effective Scientologist.

Anastasia Bang – I loved the message we got today and I loved the group processing. After seeing this I know my part is to do whatever I can to bring more sanity to this world.

George Mesmer – This was very impacting. Mr. Johnson said what really needed to be said about how a Scientologist is someone who applies the technology of Scientology and I really got it! I am going to become more active.

Zorica Stanulova – I thought everything was amazing! The Chaplain and the LRH words, the singer and the information we received from the Minister. I also really liked the group processing. I am going to come to every Sunday Service that I can and use the data and bring others too.

Diane Klein – The music was fabulous, the talk was awesome and the group processing was wonderful. This was also in my first time in this building and this was quite a welcome! This service really made me see that KSW is something that is 24/7 and really inspired me.

Brian Smith – I loved Alfreddie and his speech and the group processing that we did. I think I am going to start working for the IAS and work for the purpose of others and not just self.

Debbie Phelps – I loved this speech today. Alfreddie really hit home to all of us that this planet is in ruin but by the end he had us so uptone and closed on the application of KSW and Scientology in every aspect of life. I also really loved Stacy Francis who really blew us away. Man! All I can say is that I know I need to do more and I will do just that. Always!

Orlando Bentz – I really liked the message from today that something can be done about it! No matter what you have, in Scientology you will always find a way out. As a result of attending this Sunday Service I decided that I am going to stay on course and get others to get on course and do the same.

Audrey Steinbergs – The ARC, quality and personal certainty that Scientology works was so tangible in this sermon. I really see what I need to do. I need to keep on getting out there, keep on with my SRD and this also reaffirmed my intention to do the Cause Resurgence.

Shauna Pratt – This rocked! The sermon was excellent because it showed the ruin that is out there in the world and then gave the direction to handle this. I need to use Scientology everywhere in my own way to get public to become effective Scientologists.

Renata St Lawrence – Rev. Alfreddie is so real. I really got that I need to become more of an ideal Scientologist. The message about applying KSW really indicates to me.

Sally Shube – It was so much fun to be with this group. I loved the singer, the packed Chapel, the Reverend and the group processing! All of it! I definitely want to do more reach out in the outside world as a result of coming to this Sunday Service today.

John Elrick – Everything was awesome! I had a lot of fun today. The singing, the Reverend and the group processing were equally stellar! I am going to move so much faster and get my Purif paid for very soon and complete all my Basics very soon too!

Gaspar Kolosz – Really showing us what we can do as Scientologists was amazing. I am going to continue training and do just that.

Liz Dawson – This was so real. There are real problems out there and we have the real solutions in Scientology and I know something can be done about it. I need to help more on getting this done. Thank you for this today.

Marla Lenain – I really liked the technology we got today from Rev. Alfreddie. I decided I am going to do Super Power and disseminate more.

Doug Daniloff – I loved the message of what is an ideal Scientologist. This was so hard hitting. I decided I am going to get back on staff.

oOo

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson Scientology Sunday Service Feedback

Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson Scientology Sunday Service Feedback Report.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....206333022728637.59915.100000558226805&type=1
Thanks for posting this CommunicatorIC. The page is "currently unavailable". I think comments by Pharmacyclics CEO and billionaire Bob Duggan are important:

Bob Duggan – "I loved Stacy, I loved the Chaplain and the LRH references she read and the Group Processing she did and I also loved Rev. Alfreddie. Alfreddie is absolutely glowing and has really been growing so much! This truly shows you how Scientology works and everything he said was so right. I am also just amazed at how gorgeous our Chapel is and I am really proud to be part of this group."

He is Scientology's #1 financial supporter. That he would admire and compliment such an obvious con artist like Rev. Alfreddie is not a good reflection on Bob Duggan or Scientology.

Desperate and deluded - nobody gives a flying f#@k about the toxic cult anymore except those few remaining Fanatics clinging to their bloated egos about being the last few Big Beings sticking at it despite all the odds and how history WILL vindicate them as truly heroic.

Oh, and of course the grifters like the "Rev" Alfreddie who feed off them.

i'd warrant the presence of a substantial and quiet number of people outside of CoS who are well aware of the virtues of the subject and miffed at the organization

like the middle-aged john q public type guy i picked up and wanted to go to his apartment building in the middle of the block of beacon toward mass ave with our local org at the corner of hereford (just by the way, the boston org has completed the sale of the hereford building and the permits for refurbishing the new building have been delayed so the org will temporarily relocate to quincy. according to the non scientology source who told me this yesterday, quincy is happy, even enthused to host te org). as we came down hereford and made the left i asked the fellow how he liked having CoS for a neighbor. he said "i like hubbard's work. i DON'T like what they've done with it

scoots, i just read again your impressively well-written 2009 OP "why i oppose scientology". it's a thread worth the occaisional bump and i hope you aren't chafed by this post. fact is, davey's gross mismanagement is the primary reason for the paucity of bodies in the shop. there is very substantial interest in the subject both from those who know it's virtues and have fled CoS vices and those who who have never been in. this might be exceptionally significant in the american black community as i learned recently from a young spade cat here in boston. african american politics are not what they appear. reagan may have carried more than ten percent of their vote in '84 but if so he was the only republican to do so since tricky dicky carried 32% in 1960 by reason of goldwater's opposition, on constitutional grounds, of the 1964 civil rights act and the GOP's subsequent southern strategy. however, polls consistently show about a third of african americans to hold basically conservative political views. they are churchgoers and concerned about drugs crime and poverty in their communities. when filtered through a judeo-christia perspective the lrh/csi material loses it's chunky bits and is pretty good stuff. personally i believe american judeo-christians are the true future of the subject

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alfreddie Johnson is either a grifter playing the long con or else a deluded fool like I once was.

No matter, because Scientology today is engaged in the creation of "Potemkin Village" Orgs from which "new" public are repelled, and, as a result, ALL of the promotion is targeted towards the retention of their internal public.

No clears, no OT's, just a "tech" that erodes critical thinking, as Hubbard intended. The reason that 95% of everyone who was ever In Scientology has left it, is because the "Tech" is a bullshit construct and most people are sharp enough to eventually figure it out.

All that are left are hollow men...and con men.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Alfreddie Johnson is either a grifter playing the long con or else a deluded fool like I once was.

No matter, because Scientology today is engaged in the creation of "Potemkin Village" Orgs from which "new" public are repelled, and, as a result, ALL of the promotion is targeted towards the retention of their internal public.

No clears, no OT's, just a "tech" that erodes critical thinking, as Hubbard intended. The reason that 95% of everyone who was ever In Scientology has left it, is because the "Tech" is a bullshit construct and most people are sharp enough to eventually figure it out.

All that are left are hollow men...and con men.

And, winning hollow men...and winning con men.

As long as Scientologists can get their "wins" it doesn't matter to them what is destroyed or how many suffer.

Remembering Hubbards' definition of a "win" is helpful--it is INTENDING to do something and thereafter DOING it. They INTEND to take over the world and make everyone a Scientology slave. Anyone who doesn't know that doesn't have a clue what Scientology is.

Slavery is the "VFP" and it's "sub-product" obedience is the pathway leading there.

The "wins" are a marketing gimmick, the same way urban police run a campaign every so often where they notify people that they have "won" SuperBowl tickets or a free DVD player, et al. Tons of people show up and they are quite exhilarated--until they are arrested and put in handcuffs, then promptly taken to jail. It's a sting operation for people with arrest warrants. The only difference between that and Scientology is that they don't indicate FNs and ask the person to write a success story.

[video=youtube;TiLX4bkKguA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiLX4bkKguA[/video]

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
SUCCESSES OF SCIENTOLOGY

pg0332_2.jpg
smarty.gif
f.gif
or billions of centuries, man has searched and searched, never really finding the answers. Mr. Hubbard’s spiritual technology is the solution to problems man has had to face for trillions of years.

In my experience with Mr. Hubbard’s processes and training, I have been able to confront and eliminate things that have caused ruin in my life. I have found that the barriers in life are the ones that I have created. As a result, I am more ethical, more creative and more successful. My goal of helping a billion human beings find answers to questions for themselves is unfolding right before my very eyes.

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, Jr. Founder of the WorldLiteracy Crusade

While this is one of the few times I’ve seen the Cult use full names (rather than the usual unidentifiable initials) in their testimonials, the statements themselves are the same:

What did I learn today?

I learned that I need to give Scientology more of my money and time, and I need to persuade my family and friends to give more of their money and time to Scientology.

Contrast this with what one might learn from an inspiring sermon at a Christian church, or from a reading and meditation at a Buddhist temple, or from listening to Janine Shepard, whose Olympic dream was ended when she was hit by a careless driver but whose tenacity and courage helped her rebuild her body, or from reading the memoir of Frederick Douglass, who threw off the shackles of slavery and helped inspire his readers to join the abolitionist cause.

Perhaps these experiences would inspire people to better themselves. Maybe some would exercise more, adopt a cleaner diet, stop smoking, or drink less. Others might become more forgiving, both of themselves and others. Still others might decide to improve their knowledge base by returning to school to pursue a new degree, or even by just taking an intriguing online course.

Perhaps these experiences would inspire people to help their families. Maybe some would treat their spouses with a little more respect and patience. Maybe others would find a few extra hours per week to spend with their children.

Finally, perhaps these experiences would inspire people to help their communities. I do differ from our Helena Handbasket in this respect - she recently stated the following in her “One Year Ago" thread:

And when I say positive impact on the world, I don't mean soup kitchens, widows and orphans, or "one person at a time". I want to make a positive impact, if only a little one, on the world as a whole.

My own opinion is the antithesis - it is through helping one person at a time that the world is bettered, NOT by a bloated, paternilist, big brother federal government, and certainly NOT by a vapid, pompous, jackass like Tom Cruise claiming to be an expert on matters for which he is wholly ignorant.

Inspired by his Christian minister maybe someone will serve meals at the Salvation Army. After hearing the Dalai Lama, perhaps another will volunteer at a nursing home. After listening to Janine Shepard, I volunteered at a spine injury facility. Maybe one of you will read the Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass and decide to spend a few hours a month tutoring children.

You won’t find any of these actions I’ve mentioned in the testimonials for the Scientology sermon, because Scientology is interested in one and only one thing - extracting every possible dollar and every possible hour of labor from its adherents for the benefit of only one thing - Scientology.

Here is the link to Janine's speech at TED. Her story has struck a deep chord with me, because I am a triathlete and spend many hours cycling on Texas roads:

https://www.ted.com/talks/janine_shepherd_a_broken_body_isn_t_a_broken_person?language=en

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Success stories for church!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Whoever thought that was a good idea should rethink. I suppose it is aimed at existing scientologists, but the usual christian message of love, humility, acceptance, generosity of spirit was either completely missing in the sermon or completely overlooked by the winners.

I was like totally moved and impacted on this planet, completely rave!

Free Being Me

Crusader
SUCCESSES OF SCIENTOLOGY

pg0332_2.jpg
smarty.gif
f.gif
or billions of centuries, man has searched and searched, never really finding the answers. Mr. Hubbard’s spiritual technology is the solution to problems man has had to face for trillions of years.

In my experience with Mr. Hubbard’s processes and training, I have been able to confront and eliminate things that have caused ruin in my life. I have found that the barriers in life are the ones that I have created. As a result, I am more ethical, more creative and more successful. My goal of helping a billion human beings find answers to questions for themselves is unfolding right before my very eyes.

Hubbard’s spiritual technology is the solution to problems man has had to face For Trillions Of Years? Mankind has been around for trillions of years? The "Rev" forgot to add "on this planet, in this sector, or in this universe" for further lulz's.

:hysterical:

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard’s spiritual technology is the solution to problems man has had to face For Trillions Of Years? Mankind has been around for trillions of years? The "Rev" forgot to add "on this planet, in this sector, or in this universe" for further lulz's.

" My goal of helping a billion human beings find answers to questions for themselves is unfolding right before my very eyes."

Alfreddie, what about the other 6 billion people on the planet?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
SUCCESSES OF SCIENTOLOGY

pg0332_2.jpg
smarty.gif
f.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is priceless.

The oldest fossil evidence of man (Homo Sapiens) dates back to Ethiopia, approximately 195,000 years ago.

Yet Rev. Alfreddie claims man has been here for trillions of years.

Here's the punchline....he is Founder of the WorldLiteracy Crusade. However, anyone who was even slightly literate could have done a 30 second Google search and discovered that only an illiterate person would claim man is trillions of years old.

CommunicatorIC

SUCCESSES OF SCIENTOLOGY

pg0332_2.jpg
smarty.gif
f.gif

Code:
www.whatisscientology.org/html/Part05/Chp19/pg0332.html

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is priceless.

The oldest fossil evidence of man (Homo Sapiens) dates back to Ethiopia, approximately 195,000 years ago.

Here's the punchline....he is Founder of the WorldLiteracy Crusade. However, anyone who was even slightly literate could have done a 30 second Google search and discovered that only an illiterate person would claim man is trillions of years old.
He's just following LRH's example of trying to impress his followers with science fiction.

Free Being Me

Crusader
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is priceless.

HsapiensAdultFE_med.jpg

Damn evil evolutionary transcriptional errors.

:melodramatic:

$cientologist:
It's a Xenu fossil implant, nothing to see here.