What's new

Christianity and New World Order

xguardian

Patron with Honors
The following link has info to some as too "fantastic" however the theme concerning "takeover by One World Religion" is not fancy.

http://www.rense.com/general20/unholy.htm

excerpt:
The Unholy Alliance -
Christianity & The NWO
Part I
EXCLUSIVE TO RENSE.COM
By Eric Jewell
[email protected]
2-25-2

Part II

Eric Jewell will be Jeff's Guest, Thursday, March 14, 2002

The Bilderbergs.
The Trilateral Commission.
The Council of Foreign Relations.
The Central Intelligence Agency.

Most everyone has heard of these groups and some of the conspiracy theories surrounding them regarding the development of the 'New World Order.'

Now imagine for a moment there is something to this (and there appears to be no lack of documented material justifying these theories). That would mean that at almost every elevated level of business and government, world wide, men and women have infiltrated, become the controlling administrators and are working to effectively control every aspect of the life of the "world citizen."

One aspect of this that has not been properly searched out is the "religious" connection. Surely, given that much of the world is religious, and in the currently reigning SuperPower nation of the U.S., predominantly "Christian," then it would only make sense that these organizations have infiltrated the Church itself and are also actively leading it to into the New World Order as well.

Do the worlds leading Christian evangelicals have ties to these organizations?

Yes they do, and it is thoroughly documented.

Rev. Sun Myung Moon (The Moonies), and
the Unification Church
For those few of you who are not familiar with the Rev. Moon, in the 60s both he and his Unification Church were universally regarded as a dangerous cult. The abuse his followers suffered at the hands of their mind manipulating master is indeed very well established.

His claims include stating that Christ failed His mission, and that Moon himself is the "new messiah" who is come to fulfill the mission of God. He also claims that it is his mission to 'unite the world through uniting religious forces'. But would it shock you to know that nearly all the big name Christian evangelicals have extremely strong ties to him?

One such Church leader and internationally recognized evangelical Christian, Jerry Falwell, readily admits that he accepted 2.5 million dollars from Moon in 1994 in order to bail out his Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. This was funneled through a Moon organization known as the 'Womens Federation for World Peace' which has been chaired by Beverly LaHaye, Wife of Timothy LaHaye, who is the popular co-author of the "Left Behind" Christian fictional book series and a well known evangelical Christian. The Womens Federation for World Peace paid 3.5 million to the Christian Heritage Foundation, which in turn bought Falwell's $73 million debt, and then frankly wrote it off. The Heritage Foundation then seems to have paid themselves a fee of one million dollars for their trouble.

Since that time Falwell has spoken at many of Moons functions, embracing the cult-leader with unabashed reverence and friendship. Even writings from Moons' Church confirm Falwells comradeship with 'the new messiah' and his cult. Moon has even been a guest speaker in mainline denominational Churches in the past few years. Falwell further praised Rev. Moon calling him, "An unsung hero to the cause of freedom, who is to be commended for his determination and courage and endurance in support of his beliefs."[2]

xg:coolwink:
http://www.rense.com/general20/unholy.htm

Will you knock off all this bullshit?

Ex-guardian office? Gee, do you think it shows?

The GO was full of Hubbard brainwashed uneducated people.

And they fell in line with Hubbard's paranoia.

Try reading real books, not links that share your paranoia.

The Anabaptist Jacques

guanoloco

As-Wased
This just in:

The Knights Templar, having infiltrated the Freemasons, just thwarted a major push of the Illuminati. During the course of this heroic battle it was discovered that a secret MK-Ultra HAARP operative was factually a Marcab implanter who was a 5th Invader part of an international banking cartel, controlled by the Bilderberg Group, bent on cornering the tin foil market in order to introduce an alloy that would weaken the global tin foil product. This, in conjunction with the flouride in drinking water would prevent any tin foil hat from blocking the secret HAARP eminations...

...oh, gawd...must I continue?

xguardian

Patron with Honors
QUOTE=The Anabaptist Jacques;567206]Will you knock off all this bullshit?

The Anabaptist Jacques[/QUOTE]

The GO was full of people who got real life education about things you will never accept because while you may be book and college learned ( I have a Masters..so what) your narrow minded, and that equals being 'shortsighted' and pompous...certain your world view is all that and a bag of chips! just sayin...:coolwink:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
This just in:

The Knights Templar, having infiltrated the Freemasons, just thwarted a major push of the Illuminati. During the course of this heroic battle it was discovered that a secret MK-Ultra HAARP operative was factually a Marcab implanter who was a 5th Invader part of an international banking cartel, controlled by the Bilderberg Group, bent on cornering the tin foil market in order to introduce an alloy that would weaken the global tin foil product. This, in conjunction with the flouride in drinking water would prevent any tin foil hat from blocking the secret HAARP eminations...

...oh, gawd...must I continue?

MK-Ultra fact. HAARP wild speculation as is Marcabs. Now the fluoride in drinking water has been replaced with the new and improved Calcium Magnesium Niacin DRD Power Smoothie which does include trace aluminum so the tin-foil outer protection is obsolete.:coolwink:

QUOTE=The Anabaptist Jacques;567206]Will you knock off all this bullshit?

The Anabaptist Jacques

The GO was full of people who got real life education about things you will never accept because while you may be book and college learned ( I have a Masters..so what) your narrow minded, and that equals being 'shortsighted' and pompous...certain your world view is all that and a bag of chips! just sayin...:coolwink:[/QUOTE]

The GO was full of losers. I knew a lot of them. And they were incompetent.

And they were stupid. While accompaning a GO person on a cycle once, he told me that Rockefeller had agents following us.

And that Rockefeller was working for space aliens.

I asked him which Rockefeller he meant. He said the orginal John D.

I told him he had been dead for 50 years. He told me that's what they want you to think.

I've been a lot of places and seen a lot of things, but I never held just one opinion about everything for my entire life.

Having an insane view of the world is what I mean by a loser.

The GO were stupid, incompetent losers. And I think their "stats" prove that.

Grow up.

The Anabaptist Jacques

xguardian

Patron with Honors
The GO was full of people who got real life education about things you will never accept because while you may be book and college learned ( I have a Masters..so what) your narrow minded, and that equals being 'shortsighted' and pompous...certain your world view is all that and a bag of chips! just sayin...:coolwink:

And they were stupid. While accompaning a GO person on a cycle once, he told me that Rockefeller had agents following us.

I told him he had been dead for 50 years. He told me that's what they want you to think.

I've been a lot of places and seen a lot of things, but I never held just one opinion about everything for my entire life.

Grow up.

Like I posted long ago I never "bought The Space Cosmology" And that kind of talk was upper level & taboo. Your GO "PERSON" was probably an "expediter" (wanna-be) who needed more than the attention he was getting from you, and if you think he was GO your not so bright yourself. The AG who assigned him to you must have thought you two would make a fine pair, and had good laugh about it.

Been lots of places and seen a lot of things huh? So there is no Communist or Capitalist or Religionists Ideology whose leaders want to rule the World? Of course not, cause if there was, that would be conspiracy!

Thanks for straitening my insane world view out.

Grow up.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Like I posted long ago I never "bought The Space Cosmology" And that kind of talk was upper level & taboo. Your GO "PERSON" was probably an "expediter" (wanna-be) who needed more than the attention he was getting from you, and if you think he was GO your not so bright yourself. The AG who assigned him to you must have thought you two would make a fine pair, and had good laugh about it.

Been lots of places and seen a lot of things huh? So there is no Communist or Capitalist or Religionists Ideology whose leaders want to rule the World? Of course not, cause if there was, that would be conspiracy!

Thanks for straitening my insane world view out.[/QUOTE]

You know, I'm beginning to question your actual literacy.

Since I never said or inferred any of the things you claim I said, you obviously are not understanding what I have written.

And you have expressed contempt for book learning.

And your grammar is poor (typos are one thing, but when a person makes the same mistake all the time it probaly isn't just a typo.)

And you believe in conspiracies that require a loss of all perspective to believe.

It is no wonder that you seem to be one of those unfortunate souls that still believe in Hubbard.

And you can sing your own praise "I took a bullet in the ass for Hubbard!"

Just because I pity you doesn't mean I'm not laughing at you too.

The Anabaptist Jacques

xguardian

Patron with Honors

Thanks for straitening my insane world view out.

Since I never said or inferred any of the things you claim I said, you obviously are not understanding what I have written.

And your grammar is poor (typos are one thing, but when a person makes the same mistake all the time it probaly isn't just a typo.)

And you believe in conspiracies that require a loss of all perspective to believe.

It is no wonder that you seem to be one of those unfortunate souls that still believe in Hubbard.

Ok teacher, grade this:moon:

The Anabaptist Jacques

Ok teacher, grade this:moon:[/QUOTE]

Cool. You're showing me where you took a bullet for LRH.

Xguardian: The Man Who Took a Bullet in the Ass for LRH!

The Anabaptist Jacques

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I have no idea why you persist, Jacques. To any reasonable person, you won this argument quite a few rounds ago. :yes: