What's new

Church Employee

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
A while back, I was talking to a guy at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Ogden, Utah. One of the leaders of the church mentioned a brother he had that was part of Bridge.

His last name is possibly Arnow? I'm not sure if it was a brother or brother-in-law. He's apparently married and his kids work for the Church (not sure if it's Bridge, though). Does anyone know of this person/family?

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
A while back, I was talking to a guy at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Ogden, Utah. One of the leaders of the church mentioned a brother he had that was part of Bridge.

His last name is possibly Arnow? I'm not sure if it was a brother or brother-in-law. He's apparently married and his kids work for the Church (not sure if it's Bridge, though). Does anyone know of this person/family?

Don Arnow, I met him years ago at Bridge. He was a very nice man.

Patty P

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
And one of his sons went to the press about Scn. Its in RollingStone magazine (I can tell you which one, if you want)

albert036

Patron
Yes. Don Arnow, he is a nice person. Married to Ann Arnow for a long time. He has a son, Jason Arnow in INCOMM and Jenna -- maybe one more. Which one went to the press?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Yes. Don Arnow, he is a nice person. Married to Ann Arnow for a long time. He has a son, Jason Arnow in INCOMM and Jenna -- maybe one more. Which one went to the press?

Jason (the son). I have the article. Its in Rolling Stone magazine.

albert036

Patron
I read the article when it came out. Very good article. But Jason works in INCOMM WUS and is in good standing. Are you sure it was him?