Church of Scientology of Pasadena offers free hot cocoa with film

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Church of Scientology of Pasadena offers free hot cocoa with film Evolution of a Science.

Many more high quality pictures at the link.

Jenny at LAX: Check your brain at the door

https://jennyatlax.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/check-your-brain-at-the-door/

15%202016-01-07%20DSC01275_zpssqwxhonx.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Photojournalist Fred G. Haseney here, with his eye on Scientology. * * *

[HUGE FRACKIN DELETION]

“I was in Scientology for thirty-seven years,” I told him, “and I’ll do anything I can to keep people away from your church.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That was a cool little story, thanks for posting it!

Much more valuable would have been if the Scientologists posted this instead:

FREE

R-FACTOR

WITH THE FILM

THE EVOLUTION OF A SCIENCE

(R-Factor: It's not a science)

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the age of youtube, netflix, movies on the phone... Of course I'll go into a cult building and watch a movie for some cocoa. Who could resist?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
If any unfortunate souls manage to get lured in by the "FREE - :whistling:" Hot Cocoa...

It will be the MOST expensive cup of hot cocoa they ever had and possibly the most dangerous! :nervous:

LOVED the R FACTOR from HH: " It ain't Science"

R FACTOR: "It ain't a Church either"

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
People who have heard about Scientology on the Internet will not be attracted by hot cocoa.

In fact, they might be concerned about what might be IN the hot cocoa.

guanoloco

As-Wased

FREE

R-FACTOR

WITH THE FILM

If one were to put the word "fraud" in place of "science" with Scientology one then gets a much (dare I say it?) CLEARer [STRIKE]mental image[/STRIKE] picture of Scientology.

Let's try this exercise, shall we?

Dianetics: The Modern Fraud of Mental Health
The Evolution of a Fraud
Fraud of Survival
Fraudtology

Works pretty well...any other examples out there?

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
In the age of youtube, netflix, movies on the phone... Of course I'll go into a cult building and watch a movie for some cocoa. Who could resist?

Do not forget to bring TP with you, cocoa ingested over hours of blah...blah...bblah...makes for great need to void.:yes:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
People who have heard about Scientology on the Internet will not be attracted by hot cocoa.

In fact, they might be concerned about what might be IN the hot cocoa.

Yes, and if they manage to get a cup of "free" hot cocoa from any Scientology Morgue - they will find KOOL AID in it...:wink2:

HelluvaHoax!

That was a cool little story, thanks for posting it!

FREE
R-FACTOR
WITH THE FILM

Excellent post Hoaxie--had I thought of that first, I wouldn't have changed a single word! lol

As in all things Scientology: IF IT'S NOT EXPANDING IT'S NOT SCIENTOLOGY!

Ergo: Here is the updated, Expanded R-Factor version--

FREE
R-FACTOR
WITH THE FILM

[Expanded R-Factors]

It's not a "Science"
To Wit: Doc Brown who invented the DeLorean time machine is not a "scientist"

It's not "Free"
It costs over $500,000 and/or 1 billion years of your time

The film "Evolution of a Science" is not a "Film"
It's an infomercial

There was no "Evolution"
Making up new lies every year and calling
them "technical discoveries" is still lying​

HelluvaHoax!

There's another major problem in this "Ideal Window".

Besides
the "FREE COCOA" misdirection scheme designed to make WOGs forget to ask how much Scientology costs.

db4f172a-6d5a-42db-a72f-b44467cac5bb_zpserna9pcy.jpg

Yeah, it's book down below. That innocent as can be opy of "The Problems of Work".

I know, you're asking yourself, "WTF is he talking about now? WTF could possibly be wrong with Ron's lovely little book about work?" LOL.

Okay, here's the problem. Scientologists always hold themselves up as the "
authorities" on every subject. In this case they are the experts on "work", right? You pay them thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds
of thousands of dollars to teach you how to handle work, so your career can go into "Power", right?

Now, ask yourself: WHO IS SELLING THIS BOOK ON MASTERING WORK?

Answer: Org staff members. Right?

They are the masters of work,, correct?

But, they are working for 10 cents an hour, unable to afford a car, an apartment or food. They don't know how to work. Their seniors all the way up lines don't know how to solve the "problem of work" called NOT GETTING PAID.

The entire purpose of work and the job is to earn a living and be able to "survive". But Scientologists working in the org are not able to do that.

Hey! They didn't take "vows of poverty", they're just incredibly incompetent losers. But, sure pay them to teach you how to solve the problems of work. Better yet, ask THEM if they have any problems at their work. See if they mention how much they earn.

Then ASK THEM how much they earn per week, per hour? You will very suddenly discover that no staff member has attained Grade 0.

:giggle:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>.

But, they are working for 10 cents an hour, unable
to afford a car, an apartment or food. They don't know
how to work. Their seniors all the way up lines don't know
how to solve the "problem of work" called NOT GETTING PAID.
<snip>​

Ron wrote:

“The creation of dianetics is a milestone for Man comparable to his discovery of fire and superior to his inventions of the wheel and arch.”

They have this amazing service they deliver based upon one of the greatest discoveries in human history and selling it for a high price, and yet they cannot bring in enough money to pay the staff even minimum wage?

Yet THEY are the 'masters of work'?

:hmm:

Then ASK THEM how much they earn per week, per hour? You will very suddenly discover that no staff member has attained Grade 0.

Actually, I worked at Boston Org for 7 years, averaging about 35 cents per hour. And I never did attain even Grade 0. :duh:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Besides
the "FREE COCOA" misdirection scheme designed to make WOGs forget to ask how much Scientology costs.

Yeah, it's book down below. That innocent as can be opy of "The Problems of Work".

I know, you're asking yourself, "WTF is he talking about now? WTF could possibly be wrong with Ron's lovely little book about work?" LOL.

authorities" on every subject. In this case they are the experts on "work", right? You pay them thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds
of thousands of dollars to teach you how to handle work, so your career can go into "Power", right?

But, they are working for 10 cents an hour, unable to afford a car, an apartment or food. They don't know how to work. Their seniors all the way up lines don't know how to solve the "problem of work" called NOT GETTING PAID.

The entire purpose of work and the job is to earn a living and be able to "survive". But Scientologists working in the org are not able to do that.

Hey! They didn't take "vows of poverty", they're just incredibly incompetent losers. But, sure pay them to teach you how to solve the problems of work. Better yet, ask THEM if they have any problems at their work. See if they mention how much they earn.

From “Problems of Work”:

“One does not become exhausted simply because one has worked too long or too hard. One becomes exhausted when he has worked sufficiently long to restimulate some old injury. One of the characteristics of this injury will be exhaustion. Chronic exhaustion, then, is not the product of long hours and arduous application. It is the product of the accumulation of the shocks and injuries incident to life, each of them perhaps only a few seconds or a few hours long and adding up perhaps to a totality of only fifty or seventy-five hours. But this accumulation-the accumulation of injury, repulsion and shock-eventually mounts up to a complete inability to do anything.”
_____
I've read this book cover to cover at least 3 times. Sea Org members understand that exhaustion is all in your head. You should be able to work for 100-130 hours a week for years, even decades, without a vacation.

Enjoy a hot cup of cocoa! Then afterwords you can “Take a walk”.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
From “Problems of Work”:

“One does not become exhausted simply because one has worked too long or too hard. One becomes exhausted when he has worked sufficiently long to restimulate some old injury. One of the characteristics of this injury will be exhaustion. Chronic exhaustion, then, is not the product of long hours and arduous application. It is the product of the accumulation of the shocks and injuries incident to life, each of them perhaps only a few seconds or a few hours long and adding up perhaps to a totality of only fifty or seventy-five hours. But this accumulation-the accumulation of injury, repulsion and shock-eventually mounts up to a complete inability to do anything.”
_____
I've read this book cover to cover at least 3 times. Sea Org members understand that exhaustion is all in your head. You should be able to work for 100-130 hours a week for years, even decades, without a vacation.

Enjoy a hot cup of cocoa! Then afterwords you can “Take a walk”.

What a complete crock of shit. And to imagine that at one time I read the book and thought it was insightful. Sigh.
Working too hard causes exhaustion = re-stimulated engrams = case
BUT - no case on post.
Therefore, no complaining about 18-hour work days.

The 'no case on post' is one of hubbard's most insidious directives and is one example of the Hubbard Law of Commotion. You are the effect of your bank (case) and absolutely need auditing....except when you willfully push aside your case when you are on post. But if you can willfully NOT be the effect of your bank, why do you need auditing?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a complete crock of shit. And to imagine that at one time I read the book and thought it was insightful. Sigh.
Working too hard causes exhaustion = re-stimulated engrams = case
BUT - no case on post.
Therefore, no complaining about 18-hour work days.

The 'no case on post' is one of hubbard's most insidious directives and is one example of the Hubbard Law of Commotion. You are the effect of your bank (case) and absolutely need auditing....except when you willfully push aside your case when you are on post. But if you can willfully NOT be the effect of your bank, why do you need auditing?

Before we got to the Exhaustion part of the book we read the Stable Datum Doctrine which explains that a confusion can be resolved by picking a stable datum, one thing, any thing out of the many things that are overwhelming us. It can make sense if you are procrastinating on the bills and by taking out the trash or washing the dishes you kick start yourself into action. Reading this stuff in the comfort of your home we can contort it into something reasonable.

But in a Scientology organization it is expected that we recognize the senior stable datum to life is Scientology because only Scientology can explain life itself, save humanity from self destruction and end the trillions of years old spiritual downward spiral into the mud. Of course, if LRH is the creator of Scientology then that would mean he is even more senior as a stable datum than Scientology itself and even his personal orders or suggestions carry the weight of the governing laws of the universe.

So by the time one gets to the Exhaustion section, it isn’t just a philosophical suggestion, its become a mandate, “Make it go right”. That little book in the window might as well say “Gulag Manual” and it will pop up repeatedly on your staff course checksheets “Number of times over equals certainty”. Reading this now “In a new unit of time” it is embarrassing that I ever made sense of this dreck. The psycho babble ramblings are sadly dated and remind me of the trendy checkered suit motivational courses that came out of the 50s and 60s.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Besides

:thankyou:

The "Problems with WORK" for Scientologist's is that dirtly little MU on "Work"

You see once a Wog or piece of raw meat becomes a "genned in Scientologist" one achieves the Scientological conceptual understanding on WORK.

Prior to Scientology - that hunk of "RAW MEAT" understood life to be:

I work - I get paid. I use the money for home, car, clothes, spouse, friends, family, education, groceries, health care, phone, kids etc.

After one becomes a Scientologist - Any work unless it is FOR the benefit of Scientology and is a total waste of time and effort. Who cares if you are treating bodies, acting in a movie, treating animals, bagging groceries, fixing teeth...etc... when their is a planet to clear? YOU become a big nothing unless you are donating all of your time and money to Scientology always and forever and that still will not be enough!

One slips down to "being nothing" unless one joins staff after giving all of their money to Scientology.

Then they learn the Scientological meaning of the word "Work" which means - you put out effort to get more people in, bankrupt them and take all of their money - then stay busy getting all of their "overts and withholds" recorded so when they Blow you can covertly bribe them to keep their pie holes shut. They will have signed big lawyered up contracts and will get fined if they "share what they have seen whilst in Scientology".

If they ever leave staff - send them a bill for working for free and label them "Freeloaders" and don't let them HAVE the BRIDGE... until they pay to have worked for the Cult. Make sure you extort more money and free labor out of them because they have been hypnotized to believe there is a Bridge to Have, levels of awareness to achieve and training to do.

And that is why many Scientologist's can't WORK after they leave Scientology.

Scientology caves them in on the subject of work!

See - Scientology is clearing the world of insanity and criminality using bribery and extortion, manipulation and lies. It is all so very theta!

See all the problems with work??:eyeroll:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Helpful hint to anyone who accepts the "free film and cocoa " offer:

Be sure and save the little square paper napkin that comes with the cup of cocoa.

You're going to need it when you, um, ... use their facility... later.