Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs Black Ops

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Example: the way they will say "We don't do that any more" when what they are actually SAYING is

We don't do that any more - than we used to...

:hysterical:

And, another version of the (acceptable) truth is. . .

"Hey, we don't do that any more.
We used to commit crimes & terrorize people...
And ordered critics to be kidnapped, driven insane, framed, imprisoned or murdered.
And at the same time, we used tell our spokesmen to get in front of reporters and TV cameras
and brag like crazy about how we are the most ethical people on the planet.
Like I say, we don't do that any more. The bragging part.
Because we don't have spokesman any more.
They all quit because of the lying.
Now we have lawyers issuing
press releases about our
new buildings that we
defrauded our
stupid OTs
to buy."​

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scn black ops on FZ: from BIC

Aleister Crowley may have been a serious student of the 'occult', but the more I think about it the more I realise he just took great delight in scandalising people. IMO he was a massive troll. Did anyone see him kill this cat Arnie? He probably said he killed it just for effect, just like he did a thousand and one other things that earned him the title of 'The Wickedest Man in the World'.

You are implying sortah like Hubbard just trolled us?

I'd let the readers decide:

(Talking about Victorian prep schools, and being beaten with a cane)

Excerpt from "Do what thou Wilt, A Life of Aleister Crowley" by Lawrence Sutin Page 29

'Crowley acknowledges, in the Confessions, that as a child he had a streak of "congenital masochism" that revealed itself in physical agony; a particulkar favorite was to imagine himself while in such agony, as the Beast of the Book of Revelation. It is with this
background of brutality in mind that one can approach, with a modicum of comprehension - if not sympathy - one of the most appalling incidents in the Confessions. At roughly age fourteen, shortly after he left the Ebor School, Crowley committed the cold-blodded murder of a cat:

"I had been told "A cat has nine lives. I deduced that it must be practically impossible to kill a cat. As usual, I became full of ambition to perform the feat. [...] I therefore caught a cat, and having administered a large dose of arsenic I chloroformed it, hanged it above a gas jet, stabbed it, cut its throat, smashed its skull and, when it had been pretty thoroughly burnt, drowned it and threw it out the window so that the fall might remove its ninth life. In fact the operation was successful; I had killed the cat. I remember that at the time I was genuinely sorry for the animal; I simply forced myself to carry out the experiment in the interest of pure science."

One of the strangest aspects of this ghastly passage is the absence of aknowledgment that the violence was satisfying to the boy. Many children have tormented animals; those readers who have their own experiences to recall may judge for themselves the plausibility of Crowley's account"

==========

Hubbard refers to Crowley as my "very good friend. Hugh Urban, Village Voice article by Ortega

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

You are implying sortah like Hubbard just trolled us?

Give me a break Arnie, that thought never occurred to me.

<snip>

"I had been told "A cat has nine lives. I deduced that it must be practically impossible to kill a cat. As usual, I became full of ambition to perform the feat. [...] I therefore caught a cat, and having administered a large dose of arsenic I chloroformed it, hanged it above a gas jet, stabbed it, cut its throat, smashed its skull and, when it had been pretty thoroughly burnt, drowned it and threw it out the window so that the fall might remove its ninth life. In fact the operation was successful; I had killed the cat. I remember that at the time I was genuinely sorry for the animal; I simply forced myself to carry out the experiment in the interest of pure science."

I simply don't believe it. He's just trying to wind people up IMO.

Hubbard refers to Crowley as my "very good friend. Hugh Urban, Village Voice article by Ortega
I, unlike your good self and others, (Veda, for example) am not a serious student of this aspect of scn history. All I know is he (Crowley) was concerned that Jack Parsons was being taken for a ride by Hubbard. Why Hubbard would say Crowley was his 'very good friend', when Crowley obviously held him in contempt is anyone's guess.

Veda

Sponsor
Some historical reference

From L. Ron Hubbard's 3 June 1973 confidential 'Intelligence, Its Role' http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/4D-19.pdf All capitalization and parentheses in original.:

AND WE ARE, THEREFORE, WHILE BEING TOTALLY PRACTICAL, AND WITHOUT USING ANY ACTUAL ARCANE PROCESSES, POTENTIALLY SUCCESSFUL BEYOND THE GREATEST DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS OF ANY FORMER INTELLIGENCE SERVICE IN THIS UNIVERSE...

Intelligence furnishes much of the data on which evaluation is based.

What could be called SUPPORT Intelligence (or attack or offensive Intelligence) is the other side of the coin, and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out part of a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed.

...it has very little to do with the arcane arts. Although our Intelligence tech might seem like black magic to those in primitive services.

______​

From L. Ron Hubbard's confidential 'Intelligence Actions - Covert Intelligence Data Collection', http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/datacoll/datacoll.htm, 1969:

Essentially a covert operation is intended to embarrass, discredit, or overthrow or remove an actual or possible opponent. It's a small war being carried out without the true source being revealed.

DapperLRH.jpg

The True Source

_______

Interview with Nancy Many. (At 1:30): "Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper. He hated her and he wanted her destroyed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY76WHmRlYA&feature=player_embedded

______​

About the 1975 covert operation, Project Normandy. Includes interview with the, then, Mayor of Clearwater. See 6:20 - 7:55 for a look at how Scientologists in 1980 responded to being asked about Paulette Cooper (the short ending segment, following this, has been tacked on to the video, and is from a later program from the mid 1990s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF99yYCE8wI&feature=player_embedded

ANSWER: No.

REASON: Because Scientologists of any variety can never permit an actual examination and discussion of anything. It would be entirely contrary to Scientology's dogmatic doctrines & indoctrination.

PROOF: The lives of L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and the people that worked as their slaves before blowing.

WHAT ABOUT SCIENTOLOGISTS OUTSIDE OF THE COS? No. Still no. Hell No! LOL. See life and times of Marty Rathbun after he left the Sea Org and became the premiere Indie Scientologist on this planet. He didn't "permit an actual examination and discussion" (on his Blog) of anything for years. Not until after he abandoned his Indie Scientology doctrines--which are actually just Scientology doctrines that have begun the inexorable process of fraying & decaying.

right HH

therefore...

commander beelzebub couldn't possibly be a scientologist could he?

Re: Some historical reference

From L. Ron Hubbard's 3 June 1973 confidential 'Intelligence, Its Role' http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/4D-19.pdf All capitalization and parentheses in original.:

AND WE ARE, THEREFORE, WHILE BEING TOTALLY PRACTICAL, AND WITHOUT USING ANY ACTUAL ARCANE PROCESSES, POTENTIALLY SUCCESSFUL BEYOND THE GREATEST DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS OF ANY FORMER INTELLIGENCE SERVICE IN THIS UNIVERSE...

Intelligence furnishes much of the data on which evaluation is based.

What could be called SUPPORT Intelligence (or attack or offensive Intelligence) is the other side of the coin, and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out part of a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed.

...it has very little to do with the arcane arts. Although our Intelligence tech might seem like black magic to those in primitive services.

______​

From L. Ron Hubbard's confidential 'Intelligence Actions - Covert Intelligence Data Collection', http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/datacoll/datacoll.htm, 1969:

Essentially a covert operation is intended to embarrass, discredit, or overthrow or remove an actual or possible opponent. It's a small war being carried out without the true source being revealed.

DapperLRH.jpg

The True Source

_______

Interview with Nancy Many. (At 1:30): "Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper. He hated her and he wanted her destroyed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY76WHmRlYA&feature=player_embedded

______​

About the 1975 covert operation, Project Normandy. Includes interview with the, then, Mayor of Clearwater. See 6:20 - 7:55 for a look at how Scientologists in 1980 responded to being asked about Paulette Cooper (the short ending segment, following this, has been tacked on to the video, and is from a later program from the mid 1990s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF99yYCE8wI&feature=player_embedded

love the nancy vid veda, thanx

gorgeous chick hunh? imet her at the anon protest in boston when i met claire and PTS4 and bought her book

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

:) Google search brings up text, not just titles.
In my experience the Google indexing algorithm used for page ranking places significantly more weight on the word "Scientology" in the subject title of a new thread than it does if the word "Scientology" does not appear in the subject title but appears in the body of the first post.

Also, I do use acronyms and Scientologese as necessary if I don't have enough room in the title to use regular, non-Scientologese, spelled out English without omitting what I believe to be important information.

Again, Scientologists, Indie Sciientologists and Ex-Scientologists know "Church of Scientology Los Angeles" = "LA Org."

Scientologists, Indie Sciientologists and Ex-Scientologists know "Advanced Organization Los Angeles" = "AOLA."

Non-Scientologists, and particularly never-ins, will not necessarily know that "LA Org" = "Church of Scientology Los Angeles."

Non-Scientologists, and particularly never-ins, will not know that "AOLA" = "Advanced Organization Los Angeles." They won't know what the hell "AOLA" is.

I'm going to maintain my current thread naming practice.

Veda

Sponsor
:)

In my experience the Google indexing algorithm used for page ranking places significantly more weight on the word "Scientology" in the subject title of a new thread than it does if the word "Scientology" does not appear in the subject title but appears in the body of the first post.

Also, I do use acronyms and Scientologese as necessary if I don't have enough room in the title to use regular, non-Scientologese, spelled out English without omitting what I believe to be important information.

Again, Scientologists, Indie Sciientologists and Ex-Scientologists know "Church of Scientology Los Angeles" = "LA Org."

Scientologists, Indie Sciientologists and Ex-Scientologists know "Advanced Organization Los Angeles" = "AOLA."

Non-Scientologists, and particularly never-ins, will not necessarily know that "LA Org" = "Church of Scientology Los Angeles."

Non-Scientologists, and particularly never-ins, will not know that "AOLA" = "Advanced Organization Los Angeles." They won't know what the hell "AOLA" is.

I'm going to maintain my current thread naming practice.

Quoting from the post to which you responded:

...when posting something about a heavily consored site - in this case, blog - wouldn't it make sense to use a title that could be recognized by the readers of that blog, in the event that they wander over to ESMB?

"Church of Scientology Office of..." doesn't really say anything.

The above situation only happens occasionally, but why not make it easy for someone, who's curious, to see a discussion of the identical topic, occurring at the same time, in a non censored environment?

That's my opinion.

Overall I think you do a great job - and service - of providing information.

As for BIC and the BIC topic and thread which your opening post addressed, some glimmers of light seem to be shining in - which is normal for BIC between spasms of fixed glare "with Ron"-ism. Yet the prohibition on "denigrating LRH" remains, which effectively distorts the content and exchanges over there.

It's hard to tell, sometimes, whether they're holding the line on "denigrating Ron" so as to avoid freaking out ("enturbulating") newbies or because they themselves are still swallowed up by the Hubbardian oobleck (gooey stuff like 'The Blob').

Probably a bit of both.

Oobleck_Cover.png