ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Church of Scientology Program to Destroy Critic Chuck Beatty

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Alanzo, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

From Marty's Blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/radical-scientologys-operation-sleaze-out/

2. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

It couldn’t get any darker than a reformed :dieslaughing:church of scientology.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc likes this.
  3. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Chuck is a bloody legend and has my undying respect for allowing this slur on his character to be published in it's entirety.

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

What "Church" would do this?

5. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Wow. Just when you think.....

Wow.

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Totally agree. Back in the day we critics knew this fair game black propaganda op of OSA's was happening but the publishing of these particulars was just not something anyone of sound mind would consider doing. This is absolutely unconscionable.

7. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

How utterly disgusting - and they call themselves a church.

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

This program was set up and run in the United States of America, within the law enforcement jurisdiction of the FBI, the Justice Department, and every other national law enforcement agency in the United States.

At some point you have to wonder when these law enforcement agencies will take action to protect the citizens of the United States, like Chuck Beatty and others, from the depraved and illegal actions of the Church of Scientology.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
    exseaorgclocmoflagetc likes this.
  9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

L E G E N D​

. . . again, nothing in the programme runs counter to L Ron Hubbard tech, this is his "Church" at work in your community.

10. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Posted to Marty's blog. I guess it will go through.

Dunno if you have GF Chuck, if not, hope I helped. :)

----------
    Terril Park | January 7, 2011 at 3:00 am | Reply
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Probably posted above. Was alerted by a cross post to ESMB.

This is Chucks site to help EX SO to have a safe house. I’m
    the London contact.

http://sites.google.com/site/xseaorg/

Note that in Australia protesters are saying via megaphone that
    there are safe houses for ex SO, and that their contact point is the local police station. Thanks Chuck for that inspiration.

Having been on forums for years I read Chucks initial posts. They
    are notable for saying how much he liked everyone he worked with.
    You know, high toned stuff. From a guy on the RPF for 7 or so years.

You gals who want a guy, Chuck is I suggest a real catch.

He’ll love anyone anytime. Despite all provocation to the contrary.

Shades of ” Greatness”.

Go Chuck.

11. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Alanzo ~~ did you read this post by Graham Berry ?

Graham Berry
    Patron

When all this was going down between Tom Cruise, the State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Berlin, and the U.S. Consulate in Hamburg, Ms. Ursula Caberta gave me the detailed reports which Smurf posted above and which is also posted at http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33502,
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-me...6/#post1378146, THe Huffington Post and The Guardian.

Significantly, under the 1993 secret tax closing agreement between Scientology and the U.S. Government, the State Department assumed the responsibility for keeping Interpol (the international police organization) from further investigations of Scientology’s international activities and to keep foreign governments from treating Scientology as the extremist organization that it is at its upper and inner levels. See generally, http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyn...irs-030997.htm

Recent information even suggests that the FBI has to obtain prior State Department approval in connection with any criminal investigation of Scientology activity. This is unconfirmed but would help explain why so many FBI agents are gung ho to investigate reports of Scientology crime and abuse only to be shut down by their superiors.

End of Graham Berry post.
    +++++++++
    It is very odd that of the hundreds and hundreds reports the FBI have received, and no matter how pleased they are to receive them...something shuts down the forward motion of nailing the criminality...

Type4_PTS likes this.
  12. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

This is sick. :puke: $cientology, YOU are the SP's!

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Hold your head high Chuck.

When you read these programs it shows the blatant evil that is at it's core.

:puke2:

14. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yes, it makes me cringe with embarrassment at having ever been a part of this corrupt "church".

15. My Hero!

Chuck is my hero, I'm very honored to know him. He has a sterling character, and nothing OSA does or says to try and smear him will alter my thinking about him one iota. Since he's been out, he has helped more people than all the Scientology Orgs put together! :happydance: As far as I am concerned, he is a National Living Treasure as a humanitarian and a freedom fighter! :yes:

No surprise to me that OSA peeps would attempt to smear him in this way. It's what they do to people. Interesting that these kinds of attacks follow a pattern showing a total lack of original thought on the part of OSA, accusations of alleged sex crimes or accusations of stalking, bomb threats or other terrorist activities. :eyeroll:

I can agree with all the folks of Marty's blog about this much, reforming COS asap will do much to end the abuses both within and without Corporate Scientology.

From my current viewpoint, I can see no good service to mankind in our government allowing the COS to continue in any organized form. Their assets should be seized for prior unpaid taxes on private inurement from LRH on down on their corporate profits, to pay to retire off all the current SO members and give them a bit of a stake to start over in the world, and to pay compensation to everyone who has been harmed by OSA and COS' evil deeds throughout Scientology's history.

This information should be sent to every local FBI office where there is any kind of a Scientology Center, Org, School, or any Scientology front group organization, for if this is not the work of ORGANIZED CRIME then I don't know what it is. :thumbsup:

16. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

:omg:

And now you've just one-upped everyone on the "just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!"

Thanks for posting, Karen. It's really good to see you back. I've been wondering where you've been. I was enjoying your posts so much.

As for the above, Miscavige must have had some serious dirt on some government officials to have the State Dept intervening in FBI and Interpol investigations of his crimes. It does make sense, though, that Scn has managed to continue for so long without intervention. Maybe we need to go picket the State Dept headquarters.

17. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Provided there is some collusion between $ci and the U.S. government, who specifically is actually honoring this agreement? Which government official? Slappy and ______? Or is that the million dollar question?

18. Div6

Div6 Crusader

It would be the "Shadow Government" if it were true.

See definition #2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_government

19. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

The Underbelly of a Cockroach Towers Above These People

[​IMG]

Fumigation is in order.

20. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

What will it take to hold this so called Church, DM and OSA terminals (pass and present) to account... what what what ....

I feel despair, anger and disgust that we contributed our hard earned money, time and other resources while this oppressive organisation lied, deceived and and worked its evil operations ... :angry::angry:.

What will it take for governments and agencies to take effective action on this tyrannical Church?