What's new

Church of Scientology Program to Destroy Critic Chuck Beatty

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
just a thought..and please tell me if this sounds crazy..but its a theory: What if the FBI, CIA etc..are not stopping scientology because the church doing them a huge favor? The church is making a total mockery of organized relgion(much better than the rest). Organized religion has power and influence over people and governments. If people no longer believe in organized religion all the control goes to the government and the common man is that much more powerless.
so it benefits the government to just let it runs it course.

>Just a thought<

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
How many osa programs against critics has Mike Rinder released to those he harmed?
Wow! Still attacking people with innuendo and speculation where they won't see it and can't respond. That's real courage!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
If this were an OSA op -- which OF COURSE it's not, how silly! -- the purpose would be to sow discord and make us think less of Rinder.

Paul
I thought you would have learned, after getting out of L Ron Hubbard's Scientology, that hero worship and blind loyalty gets you fucked.

Apparently not.

freethinker

Sponsor
I thought you would have learned, after getting out of L Ron Hubbard's Scientology, that hero worship and blind loyalty gets you fucked.

Apparently not.
What blind loyalty are you talking about because no one has been talking about Rinder till you came back. you post a thread that says he never admitted to crimes but he has and there is a thread somewhere on this forum when that interview first took place.

Who are we being loyal to?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

How many osa programs against critics has Mike Rinder released to those he harmed?

https://markrathbun.blog/2011/01/06/radical-scientologys-operation-sleaze-out/

EYES ONLY
SCIENTOLOGY SUB-GROUP & MINOR RELIGION

February 21, 2006
BEATTY HANDLNG PROGRAM
Refs: 27 March 1972, COUNTER ATTACK TACTICS
28 March 1972, INTELLIGENCE PRINCIPLES
OSA NW ORDER 64 How Intelligence is Run
INFORMATION:
Beatty was in the Sea Org for 27 years, the last 8 of which were spent on the RPF.
(snip)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
just a thought..and please tell me if this sounds crazy..but its a theory: What if the FBI, CIA etc..are not stopping scientology because the church doing them a huge favor? The church is making a total mockery of organized relgion(much better than the rest). Organized religion has power and influence over people and governments. If people no longer believe in organized religion all the control goes to the government and the common man is that much more powerless.

>Just a thought<
I don't think it's "crazy".

Religion in America does have a lot of freedom due to the First Amendment and various court decisions.

Should the federal government eventually step in and declaw Scientology, removing some of it's present protections, it could
have a negative impact on the freedom of religion in general.

freethinker

Sponsor

>Just a thought<
You're close.