What's new

Church of Scientology quotes David Miscavige instead of Founder L. Ron Hubbard

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Church of Scientology quotes David Miscavige instead of Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Mike Rinder: Quotes from Source

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/quotes-from-source/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Over the years, David Miscavige has gradually been positioning himself as not only the “anointed” one, but as the actual successor to L. Ron Hubbard in every way.

He is not only the “Finder of Lost Tech” and the originator of “Command Intention” he is now mandatory to “acknowledge” in all “success stories.” If you fail to recognize and thank “COB” it is treated as a bad indicator that you are disaffected or perhaps a plant. They sell the water and whatever else that “COB uses” at Flag like it is the American Dental Association seal of approval on your toothpaste.

And now, the final step. “COB quotes.” For decades “LRH quotes” have been a “thing” in scientology. The old saying is “what would Ron do?” and that is supposed to resolve all problems. Now we have “COB quotes” being circulated as if they are infinite wisdom. Amazing. 10 years ago there isn’t a scientologist anywhere who would have ever considered scientology would be promoting anyone else’s quotes than L. Ron Hubbard.

But here you have it in black and grey. It appears they even paid to have it run in “World Religion News.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

attachment.php

Attachments

• DM1.png
    DM1.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,306

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think this is significant and demonstrates the meglomania that is overwhelming him.

You're due to crash and burn Davey boy, tick tock.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What's the name of the comic character he resemble ???
I can recall it :eyeroll:

It's so obvious - probably for general public too...lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is absolutely shocking. Never would I have thought Little Davy Of The Fake Navy would stoop that low.

Next he'll be ORIGINATING tech, then it will be L. Ron Who?

(As for me, sometimes I quote CBR instead.)

Helena

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Wht,s the name of the comic character he resemble ???
I can recall it :eyeroll:

It's so obvious - probably for general public too...lol :biggrin:

Alfred E. Newman...

Oh, I see AFITC beat me to it.

But Howdy Doody does resemble him. Maybe DM's real parents are actually Alfred E. Newman and Howdy Doody.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Church of Scientology quotes David Miscavige instead of Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Mike Rinder: Quotes from Source

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/quotes-from-source/

Over the years, David Miscavige has gradually been positioning himself as not only the “anointed” one, but as the actual successor to L. Ron Hubbard in every way.

He is not only the “Finder of Lost Tech” and the originator of “Command Intention” he is now mandatory to “acknowledge” in all “success stories.” If you fail to recognize and thank “COB” it is treated as a bad indicator that you are disaffected or perhaps a plant. They sell the water and whatever else that “COB uses” at Flag like it is the American Dental Association seal of approval on your toothpaste.

And now, the final step. “COB quotes.” For decades “LRH quotes” have been a “thing” in scientology. The old saying is “what would Ron do?” and that is supposed to resolve all problems. Now we have “COB quotes” being circulated as if they are infinite wisdom. Amazing. 10 years ago there isn’t a scientologist anywhere who would have ever considered scientology would be promoting anyone else’s quotes than L. Ron Hubbard.

But here you have it in black and grey. It appears they even paid to have it run in “World Religion News.”

attachment.php

The Nerve! It's like the convict headed to the gallows being told, "Well we're not gonna use the old rope to hang you, we're gonna use a new rope on you."

pineapple

There is a great movie in the offing here...L Ron Hubbard as Buffalo Bob and David Miscavige as Howdy Doody...titled 'The Adventures of Booby and Doody'

:biggrin::thumbsup::eyeroll:

We have to work Clarabelle in there somehow. Mary Sue?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
David Miscavige: The Scientology Chosen One?

David Miscavige: The Scientology Chosen One?

Mike Rinder has a related post today.

David Miscavige: The Chosen One?

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/david-miscavige-the-chosen-one/

Is David Miscavige the Chosen One?

Miscavige has certainly run a concerted campaign for years to convince everyone L. Ron Hubbard personally selected him to take over after his passing.

The scientology.org official hagiography of Miscavige includes to this day this out of context quote about “real scientologists” that has been reinterpreted as if it means David Miscavige.
“So forgive me for not managing the Church when it almost fell into hostile hands. It all came out all right. Why? Because real Scientologists made sure it did. My faith was justified.”

That real Scientologist L. Ron Hubbard spoke of was David Miscavige.

Somehow the plural “scientologists” became the singular David Miscavige. How? Don’t ask. It’s because we say it is so.

Somehow it seems to have been generally overlooked what Monique Yingling said on the ABC News site:
“Mr. Hubbard viewed David Miscavige as one of his closest and trusted aides, and he essentially groomed him to become the leader of the Church,” said Church lawyer Monique Yingling. “So really while there wasn’t an anointment or anything like that, it was clear to everyone… that David was the person that Mr. Hubbard would want to take the Church forward.”

Strange she confirmed that he was NOT anointed.

But for once, Monique Yingling was telling the truth. Miscavige was NOT anointed by L. Ron Hubbard. If there was such a person, it was Annie Broeker.

But in fact, NOBODY was anointed by L. Ron Hubbard. The guy who “causatively moved on to Target Two” didn’t leave ANY succession plan. How strange is that? He wrote “policy letters” on how to wash cars and windows, how to organize an in-basket and how to write a classified ad but he wrote NOTHING about how scientology was to carry on after he died. He recorded EVERYTHING he said on recorders that were with him at all times. He wrote long-hand and typed extensive issues and even books (remember he managed to write a science fiction “dekology” — Mission Earth — during his last years). He could have recorded a message laying out what he intended and had it transcribed by his secretarial pool as he had done thousands of times over the years — they were sitting waiting for his recorded words to arrive. He could have included his plan in a written “Ron’s Journal” – something he put out often. He could have included it in his will.

He could have delivered the message containing his specific intentions for succession and scientology after his passing in numerous ways. He did nothing. According to one of the two people who was with him in his final years (Steve Pfauth), he was instead obsessed with trying to get rid of BT’s around him.

Thus, the door was left open to whoever could seize the power. And there is no doubt that this IS David Miscavige.

pineapple

Both Hubbie and Davie threw her under the bus hard - I'd rather give her a break and put Monique Yingling in that role...:biggrin:

Yeah, after I said it I felt kind of bad. You're right, it was a little too unkind. My apologies.