What's new

Church of Scientology releases response to the divorce of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...ce-of-tom-cruise-and-katie-holmes/?hpt=pm_mid

With respect to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorce, the Church has no comment. Please direct any questions to their representatives. This is and always was a private family matter and the Church will continue to respect their privacy.

With respect to your other questions, the Church regrets that excommunicated self-serving apostates are sadly exploiting private family matters to further their hate-filled agendas against their former faith. Having left the Church many years ago, these sources have no current knowledge about the Church and their recollections are distorted by their animosity.

Every religion has its detractors and these stories come at a time of tremendous Church growth.
smiley_ROFL.gif
Anyone desiring correct information about the Church can find it on the Church’s website, www.scientology.org, which contains thousands of pages of information and hundreds of videos involving all aspects of Scientology.

Very truly yours,

Karin Pouw
Media Relations
Church of Scientology International

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Church of Scientology releases response to the divorce of Tom Cruise and Katie Ho

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...ce-of-tom-cruise-and-katie-holmes/?hpt=pm_mid

With respect to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorce, the Church has no comment. Please direct any questions to their representatives. This is and always was a private family matter and the Church will continue to respect their privacy.

With respect to your other questions, the Church regrets that excommunicated self-serving apostates are sadly exploiting private family matters to further their hate-filled agendas against their former faith. Having left the Church many years ago, these sources have no current knowledge about the Church and their recollections are distorted by their animosity.

Every religion has its detractors and these stories come at a time of tremendous Church growth.
smiley_ROFL.gif
Anyone desiring correct information about the Church can find it on the Church’s website, www.scientology.org, which contains thousands of pages of information and hundreds of videos involving all aspects of Scientology.

Very truly yours,

Karin Pouw
Media Relations

:roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Re: Church of Scientology releases response to the divorce of Tom Cruise and Katie Ho

Their response never changes.

I guess they think if they say something enough times people will believe it.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Why, of vourse, they never get their nose * mouth & hands ) in anybodys private business.

And I call BULLSHIT on that claim.

As should everyone who was ever in that cult.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Times over materials = thats what Ron said to do

smiley_ROFL.gif

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, that's tremendous "church" growth in the cubic sq feet of idle concrete. As to "church" membership well she probably has her stat graph upside down if she thinks that is growing. Or perhaps it is the growth of the length of her "church" nose she actually meant?

Videos covering all aspects of Scn? Really, where do I find the video clips on the RPF and the RPF's RPF? What about clips of COB beating a staff member? You know that is really a management style I'd like to see up close and personal!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY SCIENTOLOGY
7/09/12: After the worst media natter storm in Scientology's history,
in the week after Katie Holmes filed for divorce from the OT Tom Cruise.

"Every religion has its detractors and these stories come
at a time of tremendous Church growth!
"

An R-Factor from CoS
spokesman Mr. P. Know Keeoh

355973_o.gif

We're like totally growing!

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

at a time of tremendous Church growth!"

355973_o.gif

Tremendous growth in:

Sq feet of Idle Concrete
Red Tagged members
Disaffected members
Bankrupt members
Blown members
Blown Staff members
Blown Sea Org members
Blowing missions
Super OTs that can't keep a wife
Refund requests.
Lies we tell in the guise of PR
Bad press about us
People that think we are a dangerous cult
Attempts at Blowing it up everyone's asses

My God!!! The growth is in fact TREMENDOUS! I'm sure she just didn't have room to mention all the ways!

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

smiley_ROFL.gif

Very truly yours,

Karin Pouw
Media Relations

Note the red text above:

:hmm: If some of the high-powered media seriously try to verify the "tremendous growth" information at that link, it just might open up Pandora's box of fail.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

Our recollections are distorted by our animosity? Or would it be that we have animosity because of our ACTUAL recollections? :think:

This whole release is lies after lies after lies.

Standard Scientology procedures=LIES

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious

smiley_ROFL.gif

Very truly yours,

Karin Pouw
Media Relations
I truly thought when I first read this that it was a Hoaxie parody. HH, you may be able to retire from ESMB if Pouw keeps putting out this stuff.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Karen Pouw..... Pouw..... so much potential with that name.

Kinda like Pow!!!! The sound the :footbullet: makes when you discharge a gun.

Also like P.O.W. - which she will be shortly when she's RPF'ed for that piece of shit snow job of a statement she attempted to sell the media.

:biggrin:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

at a time of tremendous Church growth!
"

An R-Factor from CoS
spokesman Mr. P. Know Keeoh

355973_o.gif

If only I could get my tallywhacker to do that just by telling a few fibs.

Pete

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Okay, I am not going to read anyone's posts - and I am going to guess what the "Church" of Scientology's released response is: Uh, let me see.....okay, I got it:

"Katie Holmes is a bitter and defrocked apostate". She has not been keeping up her ecclesiastic duties and has been in an "ethics" handling by one of the best Scientologist's that graced our planet - Mr. Cruise - who, by the way, has no problem putting in ethics in on someone else - because he "ruthlessly":ohmy: puts it in on himself.

Mr. Cruise is enjoying the motorcycle that the Sea Org member's made for him for nothing - slave labor. Mr. Cruise has enjoyed receiving his "special services" from COB at the INT Base - you know, the one none of you knew about - the one with the $10 million dollar mansion sitting on it - reno's you paid for with your IRA accounts, Stock liquidation, bankruptcy filings!

Mr. Cruise loves the Int Base but did not like the food poisoning he received by the Sea Org member that opened a bag of "frozen shrimp" and served them to Mr. Cruise along with his pate', goat cheese, caviar, steak tar-tar, fresh vegetables and an assortment of fresh salads and desserts. That was all on the house and his auditor got beans and rice and slept on a nice hard cot. Oh, the chick who "gave him food poisoning" got shit-canned and off loaded. She must be SP! Fricken bitch!

The policy about SELL-EBBS not getting special privileges has been cancelled. It is time to "get the show on the road".

Anyway - Tom loves COB and will never leave his Church. Katie is "persona non grata"!

ML

Karin Pee you! Spokesperson, Church of Scientology

Sindy

Crusader

I would just like to say that though I am a bitter defrocked apostate, I never ever received a frock in the first place and I am pissed! Where the hell are our frocks?

Scientology: Never giveth but then taketh away anyway.

HelluvaHoax!

Our recollections are distorted by our animosity? Or would it be that we have animosity because of our ACTUAL recollections? :think:

This whole release is lies after lies after lies.

Standard Scientology procedures=LIES

Exactly!

REASON: All Scientologists have reached EP on the process known as:

SOP-8DONTSEE

HelluvaHoax!

I would just like to say that though I am a bitter defrocked apostate, I never ever received a frock in the first place and I am pissed! Where the hell are our frocks?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here you go. . .

Mary-mag-women-in-priest-frock.jpeg

It's traditional, yet the fashionably-flared sleeves have that stylish "I'm-not-just-some-loser-nerd-wearing-a-cult-costume-so-I-can-love-bomb-you-and-take-all-your-fuckin-mest" look.

Sindy

Crusader

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here you go. . .

Mary-mag-women-in-priest-frock.jpeg

It's traditional, yet the fashionably-flared sleeves have that stylish "I'm-not-just-some-loser-nerd-wearing-a-cult-costume-so-I-can-love-bomb-you-and-take-all-your-fuckin-mest" look.

Very stylish. Thank you. If these were the frocks they were doling out when I was in, man, I never would have defected. I'm certainly even more bitter and more defrocked and apostated now. So very sad. :bigcry:

Lavalyte

Patron with Honors

*shrug*

Scientology will say it's expanding until it disappears.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors

Just don't bend over. They may try to frock you again!

:coolwink: