Church of Scientology sends AIDS patient to chiropractor for treatment.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
Please let me try explain once again.
POST THE HYPERLINK.
POST THE LINK WHERE "KAREN#1" POSTED SUCH.
SHOW THE EVIDENCE BY LINK.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24406-Church-of-Scientology-sends-AIDS-patient-to-chiropractor-for-treatment.&p=605915&viewfull=1#post605915
This is where you have posted, and this is the same post that I have quoted from.

POST #21 was a copy of Jorge's suicide as written by Marty not by me.
I was revealing the story of a hidden suicide that FREEWINDS covered up by posting the story Marty had earlier posted.
Ahhh bingo! I see where you are coming from now. So what you are saying is, you did not author that material, I am with you now. I was absolutely confused as to why you would be yelling, caps lock typing, that you have not posted such a thing when it is clearly under your name. Why have you noted stated earlier that this was a copy paste?

You called me a liar and suggested that I had fabricated material to malign you when clearly you knew I had not. Why did you not just politely tell me and any others that may have made the mistake of reading the material you presented under your name as another author’s. At no stage at this point in time does it say before or after the text in post 21 that this is not your work, I do see a broken link at the bottom of the page, but that is all.

You need to alter the post 21 to reflect that these are not your words, as I am sure persons that may want to attribute them to you for whatever reason will do so.

In point of fact my original post was a comment on some of the material within the text and not a personal attack on you.

Now back to exposing the madness that is scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24406-Church-of-Scientology-sends-AIDS-patient-to-chiropractor-for-treatment.&p=605915&viewfull=1#post605915
This is where you have posted, and this is the same post that I have quoted from.

Ahhh bingo! I see where you are coming from now. So what you are saying is, you did not author that material, I am with you now. I was absolutely confused as to why you would be yelling, caps lock typing, that you have not posted such a thing when it is clearly under your name. Why have you noted stated earlier that this was a copy paste?

You called me a liar and suggested that I had fabricated material to malign you when clearly you knew I had not. Why did you not just politely tell me and any others that may have made the mistake of reading the material you presented under your name as another author’s. At no stage at this point in time does it say before or after the text in post 21 that this is not your work, I do see a broken link at the bottom of the page, but that is all.

You need to alter the post 21 to reflect that these are not your words, as I am sure persons that may want to attribute them to you for whatever reason will do so.

In point of fact my original post was a comment on some of the material within the text and not a personal attack on you.

The 'broken link' Blog by Marty Rathbun is actually at: (at appx 80% down the page....)

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/category/freewinds/page/3/

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

AGREED

Yes, the Topic Is Scientology, and its abuses, not the bha wha wa of a misread and misquoted post

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don Jason dramatic Freewinds Escape. Freewinds Horror Story #5

Don Jason,
For seven years, Chief Officer Don Jason the second in command of the "Flag Service Organization." under Debbie Cook what was the Commanding Officer.
One day a senior executive ripped into Don Jason, the kind of abuse that is rampant in the Sea Org.

A Dominant/Submissive Culture where the Senior has Power, abusive Power to the next junior lower down.

Don was incensed. Enough is enough. He took off. He FLED for 6 weeks.

He FLED because it was a Culture of Abuse.
But he did want to leave the Church on good terms, so he agreed to a "deck Program". He was talked into doing it on Freewinds.
On arrival on FREEWINDS the passport is surrendered.
It is a precaution to prevent FLEEING.

On Freewinds, he was LOCKED IN.
His berthing area was locked from the outside, and a security camera was pointed and aimed at his bunk bed.
He repeatedly asked to leave the Sea Org. the answer was no.
He was in lockdown.
Held against will.
In the US we call it KIDNAP.
Twice, he tried to walk down the gangway. Twice, Security guards blocked him.

He even had to wave to go to the bathroom, he waved at the camera and security guards opened the door remotely. Another camera in the hallway tracked him to the bathroom door. He had surrendered his passport. You have to surrender your passport on Freewinds

It struck Jason that when he waved at the cabin camera, the guards immediately opened the door. Were they watching every second?

For two weeks, Jason cleaned sludge from the tanks under the engines and used diesel fuel to rinse the oil off his body. Then the church made things rougher. He said he was assigned to the Rehabilitation Project Force, the Church GULAG for sadistic punishment where you are cut off from your spouse, other Sea Org members and the world.

It is hours, weeks, months, YEARS of daily confessionals looking for your CRIMES. Your Evil Intentions literally year in and year out while doing heavy labor.

The Church has not one iota of evidence that the RPF WORKS.
There has never been evidence of a good result in my decades in, but they keep using the program and get lots of FREE LABOR and SLAVE LABOR out of it.

I feel it is one of the most abusive programs currently implemented and it goes on for YEARS.
I daresay there are folk in the bowels of PAC BASE right now that cannot leave the RPF because they are under lock down
and are unable to leave.

While Don Jason was Chief Officer FSO, he had seen those on the RPF living on the third floor of the Fort Harrison Hotel parking garage. Sheets cordoned off their living area. Their clothes and linens were filthy. They ate beans, rice and oatmeal.
The bad diet is an enforced humilation ~~ Slaves do not eat what the rest of the crew eat.

Jason demanded to leave the FREEWINDS

No, the guards said. Do the program.

"So you're holding me against my will?"

Jason tried to walk off the ship with parishioners going on a shore excursion. The Freewinds guards stepped in his way. He tried a second time, but they blocked him again.

The "Church" gets away with KIDNAP, year in and year out.
It breaks the laws of the land.
It violates Constitutional and Civil rights.

Next installment Don Jason's dramatic escape.

~~~To be continued......

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freewinds horror Story #5 Escaping KIDNAP DON JASON

Part 2

Jason did what many SO members do as a last resort. They feign compliance. They feign they are "with the program" in order to get more freedom to move around. They are TRUSTED more when they TOE the LINE and PRETEND compliance.

Don considered jumping overboard to FLEE. A 40-foot drop was too dangerous, there were no ladders. You can break your back or knees and ankles in a fall.

The thick, 30-foot cables that moor the ship to the dock seemed his best chance. A Ship is locked into the harbor port by these huge cables.

This part is told best by the St Pete Times expose on Don's whistle blowing account :::

QUOTE::

He would have to move quickly down the cable; the guards would hurry to the dock to head him off. Timing was important. Too many people on the dock and he would create a scene. Then again, he wanted at least a few witnesses.

When the ship docked each day, he watched the cables go taut and slack with the tide. A drooping cable would leave him short of the dock. He would have to time his descent so when he reached bottom, the cable would be taut. He would have to get around the metal plate that kept rats from climbing to the ship.

He scavenged for materials to build a device that would help him quickly get down the cable.

He fashioned something like a rolling pin. Starting with a wooden dowel the thickness of a clothing rod, he sawed off a 16-inch piece. Around it he fit a 7-inch length of PVC pipe. To keep the PVC from moving side to side, he sunk drywall screws into the dowel on either end of the PVC.

For two weeks he observed and thought things through. He would have to hold his body high in case he needed to bring up his legs and slow his descent. He ate lunch on the bow every day so that when the time came, the guards wouldn't think twice about him being there.

Three months before, Jason had a title, an office and authority over hundreds of staff in Clearwater. Now his church was treating him like a prisoner.

"I'm thinking, You know what? Once I pull a stunt like this, I'll never get off this ship on my own terms. So I'm committed. Once I start this, I have to be prepared to take it all the way.

"I'm going to do whatever I have to to get off that ship, which includes fist-fighting people, yelling my head off, whatever it takes. I'm not going back on that ship. Period.'
NOV. 21, 1996

He had been on the ship six weeks when he made his move. Jason can't remember if they docked in Freeport or Nassau, just that the town had a decent-sized airport.

What he does remember was hiding his rolling pin device down his shorts, working his morning shift on a maintenance project and heading to his usual spot for lunch.

The cable came taut.

He crawled over the bow and twisted himself as he had rehearsed in his mind, legs and one arm around the cable to steady himself while he pulled the rolling pin from his shorts. He positioned it over the cable and zip-lined down.

The ride was "pretty damned fast" but under control, and he could see two or three guards running for the dock as he descended. He scrambled around the rat guard, pulled himself to the dock and ran for the road, with a lead of about 30 feet on the guards.

They caught up as he got to a cab. One yelled in his face and held the door so he couldn't get in. Another told the cabbie not to give him a ride because he wasn't allowed to leave the ship.

Jason muscled his way into the front seat, closed the door on a guard's hand and screamed at the driver: "I'm being held against my will! Take me to a g-- d--- airport!''

NEXT STOP, ATLANTA

Jason got out at the airport in shorts and a dirty work shirt. He had his driver's license, the temporary checks, no passport, no luggage and $20.

He bought a ticket from a wary airline clerk and talked his way past a custom's agent. "The whole thing was red-flag city, and I just had to will myself to just try to mentally convey to these people to do it. Just do it."

He called his mother in Milwaukee: "How about having your son over for Thanksgiving? Would that be okay?"

######

Don Jason had Thanksgiving with his Mom.:)
He no longer participates in the "Church of Scientology"

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Smurfie, I appreciate your viewpoints on this...however, I think a good medical malpractice attorney might be very willing to take on this case, as might other specialties..

I can tell you as a longtime paralegal, you would be hard put to find a medical malpractice attorney to touch this. The incident occurred nearly 10 years ago & Bill remained a member of the cult for years after the incident. If the incident occurred within the last year, and Bill left the cult over it, he'd have a stronger case.

People put too much weight & trust in lawsuits & think they are a piece of cake to file & litigate. Ask Marc & Claire Headley about the reality of lawsuits...