Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Tony Ortega has explained:

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/08/le...-private-eyes-watching-his-father-say-police/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

UPDATE: We’ve obtained a copy of the court file on Dwayne Powell’s weapons charge regarding his illegal silencer. As the LA Times story indicates, Powell was found with weapons and the silencer when the police responded to a neighborhood complaint about his surveillance work. He was facing a felony, but after cooperating with police and talking about working for Miscavige, his indictment was dropped and he was allowed to enter a pre-trial diversion program. Here’s the relevant court paperwork on that. Scroll to the end for the indictment itself…

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Is the implication that he's flipped and given Miscavige to federal law enforcement?

Leland

Crusader
Is the implication that he's flipped and given Miscavige to federal law enforcement?

I doubt it.....don't think he was directly hired by the Cult.....

But perhaps all this info is being looked at.

I read the entire 54 page police report.....very interesting.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Did Dwayne Powell sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Terry Roffler & Asociates?
Or did Dwayne Powell sign an NDA with the unknown law firm who hired Terry Roffler's company?

I guess we'll all find out the answer if or when either Terry Roffler or Unknown Law Firm sues him for breaching the terms of his NDA.

Remember when scientology sued Debbie Cook for breaking her NDA? Yep, that went well. :hysterical:

Mr. Powell's probable defense, of course, is that he didn't break the NDA - it was the West Allis PD and the LA Times.

Perhaps Mr. Powell has provided a simple way to get information out into the world without, strictly speaking, breaking an NDA:

(1) Get arrested;
(2) tell the police everything and ensure they record every word;
(3) and then, tip-off the media so they can obtain copies of the police reports/recordings and publish/broadcast everything.

JB

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lots more from Jenna Miscavige Hill about her family in this latest Tampa Bay Times article. http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ed-on-his-dad-no-matter-where-he-went/2224868
From the above article:

Jenna Miscavige Hill, who is the niece of David Miscavige and the granddaughter of Ron Miscavige Sr., said the moment witnessed by the private investigators turned out not to be a health problem.

She said Ron Miscavige, who once worked as a musician at the church's California base, is in good health and still plays the trumpet as well as other instruments. "He still does gigs as a musician and he does little sales things on the side." He also writes songs and scores, she said.

Hill, who has written a memoir of her time as a child in Scientology and is an outspoken critic of the church, said her grandfather was "devastated" when police told him about Powell's disclosures in 2013. "Just imagine, as a dad, to hear that your son was like, 'Let him die,' " she said.

She said she is in regular communication with Ron Miscavige and his wife, and got a text from him on Easter. Asked if he ever confronted his son about the revelation, Hill hesitated.

"I have to let my grandpa decide when and if he's going to tell his story," she said, adding that Scientology's first family suffers from the same kind of rift that keeps many church families apart.

Leland

Crusader
I feel for her....but geesh....."the first family" of Scientology.....give me a break.....she's still sick. Still a puffed up, grandiose idea...of ....basically a crazy criminal....

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It must be cold there in thyself shadows...

:unsure:

I wonder what thetan he sees in the mirror ?????

:nervous:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I feel for her....but geesh....."the first family" of Scientology.....give me a break.....she's still sick. Still a puffed up, grandiose idea...of ....basically a crazy criminal....
"The first family" may be the authors words not Jenna's but even if they are Jenna's, so what?

Leland

Crusader
Sorry Anonymary....but the Cult of Hubbard stole almost 30 years of my life.....

That is how I feel about it.

I'm glad she is out.....but for Christ's sake......give it up girl....Spill the beans....and stop with the beating around the bush....

I've never read her book....so don't know anything about her.

And kudos for her Ex-Cult- Kids site.....

But I feel this way......The Cult is ....or a secret group "inside" the cult ....that is running things is bonkers....are doing horrible spiritual damage...IMO

IMO, it is much worse than murdering someone....what they are doing. THey are actively causing INSANITY.....IMO.

Leland

Crusader
"The first family" may be the authors words not Jenna's but even if they are Jenna's, so what?

So what?

To compare the family of the leadership of the puny, insignificant ....evil.......Cult of Hubbard to the Office of the President of the United States.....and any President's family......of this Republic....

FUCK.....that is so fucked up.

So What???????

You are an apologist......IMO.

Leland

Crusader
David Miscavige....you can stick your Ideal Orgs UP YOUR ASS......you JACKASS. And INT BASE too.....

FUCK YOU DAVID MISCAVIGE!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Sorry Anonymary....but the Cult of Hubbard stole almost 30 years of my life.....

That is how I feel about it.

I'm glad she is out.....but for Christ's sake......give it up girl....Spill the beans....and stop with the beating around the bush....

I've never read her book....so don't know anything about her.

And kudos for her Ex-Cult- Kids site.....

But I feel this way......The Cult is ....or a secret group "inside" the cult ....that is running things is bonkers....are doing horrible spiritual damage...IMO

I believe you have no idea what you are talking about. Jenna has been an outspoken critic of Scientology for many years despite being fair gamed, She has helped many speak up, especially ex scientology kids.

Both her parents and her grandfather are under strict non-disclosure agreements and have suffered many years of fair gaming and harassment. It is up to them to make the decision to speak out and risk financial ruin and more harassment on top of what's already been happening. Not her decision to speak for them.

Jenna and her husband Dallas Hill, and his family all suffered tremendous harassment as they tried to leave and then when Jenna and Dallas spoke up. Google the videos, the posts, the interviews... she is one of the most humble dedicated critics of Scientology and I applaud her for helping and getting on with her life, finally, with occasional interviews that always help. Always.

Go lurk more on the history of all this. Go read her book before you speak and insert the other foot in your mouth. We really don't need the "victim" based armchair criticism of other critics. Go tell your story, get it out there, see how easy it is now since others before us -- like Jenna- have helped smoothed out many bumps on the the roadway.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
So what?

To compare the family of the leadership of the puny, insignificant ....evil.......Cult of Hubbard to the Office of the President of the United States.....and any President's family......of this Republic....

FUCK.....that is so fucked up.

So What???????

You are an apologist......IMO.
The authors didn't say they were quoting Jenna when THEY used that term.

Only the USA has a "first family"?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Leland,

Please, take a deep breath :wink2:

Me also think it's just an analogy used by the authors for the readers to get what family is the david Miscavige's family in $cientology! :biggrin:

enjoy this time you can see the truth coming out and the time to be accountable is approaching... :wink2: There is no step backward possible in terms of muzzling people and fear them... :no: This worth a lot!