ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 9, 2015.

1. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

This has been picked up by tons of folks and will only continue the juggernaut that now will destroy Scientology via a continual media cycle that only grows .

The courts will not be needed as the press mercilessly pound DM and the cult into oblivion . They may come and hop on the bandwagon but DM is showing signs of totally losing his shit in expletive laced tirades directed at the press .

Good luck explaining this to anybody - the details are damning .:duh::duh::duh:

2. Leland

Leland Crusader

My google of LA Times today...shows a "below the fold" front page story....and no pic.

Is there really a front page pic? Interwebs shows that Carolina shooting as the pic....

3. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Miscavige is a bastardization, either by a lazy immigration or school official, or by an illiterate ancestor, of the Polish / Lithuanian name Miskavitch.

AFAIK, theirs is the only branch of the family to use that spelling.

4. SPsince83

SPsince83 Gold Meritorious Patron

We need to fan the flames on these stories. Ideas anyone?

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Sounds to me like the hounds of Investigative Journalism....have been unleashed....and it is open hunting season on the Cult....and all its tentacles...

Perhaps a game of one ups man ship....will start as to who can publish the most damning story....that would be nice.....

6. imSPecial

imSPecial Patron with Honors

The amount of money spent on this PI detail is astounding. 18 months worth at $10K a week. Astounding. A sea org member would have to work for four years (many more hours than these guys) to make what these guys were getting paid for one week of dirty work. Miscavige is a sick f---.

7. SPsince83

That would explain the pirogi-like precision of his thought process.

8. mockingbird

I used to have ideas but this is so out of control and the stories are coming faster and getting more damning - the bottom is falling out . The cult relied on its money and lawyers and they are now toothless . No one is scared of them at all anymore . The word is out - it is open season on Scientology and all of the chickens are coming home to roost.

Comedians and journalists will be guided by the Tory Magoos and Karens and Mikes and Martys and Tony Ortegas of the world to annihilate the cult to a degree we have never seen anything or one smeared in our lifetimes . And they will tell the truth and only reveal a tiny fraction of DM and the cult's millions of crimes .

We can sit back and watch the apocalypse .

And prepare for the aftermath .

9. mockingbird

10. mockingbird

11. mockingbird

12. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

lat.jpg

Attached Files:

13. strativarius

Well, I made a real dog's dinner of posting the above. Still, the point's made. :)

14. Leland

Leland Crusader

WoW...the Cult of Hubbard leader, sure likes Private Investigators........

The Cult is sure a meal ticket for these guys.....

If he is hiring them through "intermediaries..." this would seem to me to be a very fruitful area to research and look into....

Who are these "intermediaries"....Law Firms?....Which ones?.....How many?......and or other "intermediaries....?"

If they are Law Firms....are they doing other "representation" for the cult? ...... What might that be?

15. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

I don't have time to read all the posts now, so I apologise if this has been pointed out already. This article was front page news in the printed edition and was continued on the final page of the main section of the printed edition (being the only article on that page).

Daily Circulation: 739,147 - multiply that by 2 and you could assume that the article caught the eyes of about 1.5 million southern Californians. Not bad !!

Correction: The readership formula is 2.5x - so we're looking at about 1.84 million)

I just Googled 'The Los Angeles Times' and this was the first story up

Scientology head's father was spied on, police report says
    Los Angeles Times‎ - 15 hours ago
    The episode, detailed in documents obtained by the Los Angeles Times, is the latest in a

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  16. mockingbird

17. SPsince83

I am Fender hear me hum.

18. strativarius

[​IMG]

Stratty's Strat.

green.jpg

19. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

According to the report on the NBC News video clip...

Scientology attorney's statement regarding Dwayne Powell's telephone call with David Miscavige:

"No such conversation ever took place. It is unadulterated [expletive]...
    Mr. Miscavige has always taken care of his father and continues to do so."

NBC News directly quotes Ron Miscavige, Sr. as saying he was:

"Devastated to learn about the events in question."

Hypothetically speaking, if there's a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that expressly states that neither party is permitted to discuss:

(1) anything about their relationship to each other; or,
    (2) either parties' relationship to scientology,

then David Miscavige's attorney's statement above may well have violated the NDA.
    But Ron Miscavige Sr.'s comment, if accurately quoted, does not. Heh.

Note to Ron Miscavige, Sr. and every other person who is approached to enter into a non-disclosure agreement with scientology:
    Demand to be paid at least twice as much as what scientology pays PIs to spy on private citizens. $20k a week -- whee!

...see the video @ The Underground Bunker site here: http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/09/je...her-grandfather-the-arrogance-is-astonishing/

JB

20. SPsince83

Nice. Lace sensors don't hum. I'm a Tele man myself. And a fretless J bassist with no Jaco envy.